It's OK To Betray The Kurds Because They Didn't Help Us With Normandy

Soo....we should start bombing a NATO member?

Wrong question. A NATO-member starts a war. How is this possible against the will of the NATO? Because Trump destroyed it?

Because Turkey is a rogue terrorist nation and should be booted out of NATO, and we should close our base there.
And Trump gave the president of Turkey just enough rope to hang himself....killing civilians?...the world will come down on him...except the NBA and lebron James of course...
Trump himself set this all in motion by removing our troops from that area...after Erdogan told him to
A couple hundred troops?...remember we had already pulled most of our troops out of Syria...just a handful was left....Trump has given Turkey just enough rope to hang itself....
Didn't Trump just the other day say "in his unmatched wisdom" that he would punish Turkey if they did this?

What's he saying today?

Wrong question. A NATO-member starts a war. How is this possible against the will of the NATO? Because Trump destroyed it?

Because Turkey is a rogue terrorist nation and should be booted out of NATO, and we should close our base there.
And Trump gave the president of Turkey just enough rope to hang himself....killing civilians?...the world will come down on him...except the NBA and lebron James of course...
Trump himself set this all in motion by removing our troops from that area...after Erdogan told him to
A couple hundred troops?...remember we had already pulled most of our troops out of Syria...just a handful was left....Trump has given Turkey just enough rope to hang itself....
Didn't Trump just the other day say "in his unmatched wisdom" that he would punish Turkey if they did this?

What's he saying today?
look at the global response....Turkey will screw themselves...because basically they are no different than ISSIs....I think Trump knows this....

Erdogan called Trump and basically ordered him to pull the US out of Northeast Syria, it just happened to be Vladimir Putin's birthday. This was most assuredly Trump's big birthday present for Putin.

What does the OP want to do?....step in the middle of their conflict?...are you sure you aren't a Bush?....
Didn't Trump call President Obama the "founder of ISIS" because he withdrew from Iraq too early?
This is different...Turkey a member of NATO views the Syrian Kurd's as terrorists....(which are different than the Iraqi Kurd's)...they are wrong but that is the state of the world right now....Trump knows Turkey will end up with egg on their face...maybe even sanctioned by the UN for their predictable over reach....
Who wins? Certainly Iran. Certainly Russia and certainly the ruthless Turks.

And who loses? Certainly our Kurdish allies. And certainly American credibility with potential allies.

And yet, faced with that reality, devotion to Trump justifies your agreement with this reckless decision. How much farther down the rabbit hole will you go?

What does the OP want to do?....step in the middle of their conflict?...are you sure you aren't a Bush?....
I take it you like the kind of guy who says they will back someone up, protect them....then throw them to the wolves as soon as there is profit to be had. Sounds like your kind of guy.
Neither did Israel..I know it' is just as stupid as Trump's reasoning.Enjoy!
Trump's reasoning was to keep our men and women safe from another quagmire....another regional conflict with no end...we only had a few hundred troops left in the area...Trump is showing the world the real Turkey by stepping aside and letting them do what tyrants do...kill the innocent....this will backfire on Turkey and I think that is what Trump has wanted for a long time...
Maybe Russia will interdict this time...

If a war hawk like Graham says it's a bad move, then it's probably a good move.
If Turkey cooperates with the Kurds, this could be one of the best things to happen in the Middle East in decades. We've already flushed ISIS out of it's strongholds everywhere else.

2 underlying uncertainties - Saudi Arabia and Israel.
We've already seen some potential false flags.

Last edited:
Did anyone see any Kurds when Teddy Roosevelt was leading the charge up San Juan Hill?

NOPE!

Fuck 'em!

Did anyone see the Kurds at Antietam?

NOPE!

Fuck 'em!
They were here:

trump-revolutionary-war-history-1000x852.jpg

And where were the Kurds during the American Revolution? Huh? Huh?

The only ones who showed up to help us were some cheese eating surrender monkey Frenchies.

Fuck the Kurds, I say!

Trump did it, so they have to oppose it.
This one is unique

Even Republicans are condemning it

The Republicans always oppose ending our war mongering. I'd say the only unique things about this situation is the left's hypocrisy, but then, there is nothing unique about that either.
The left supported our troops fighting ISIS in Syria while Obama was President.

They also didn’t demand Trump pull them out

There seems to be unilateral opposition to Trumps impulsive decision

I don't think it was impulsive at all. Either Ergodon has dirt on Donnie or offered something to the Dirty Don.

It's like we're in that Star Trek episode where the Gangsters run everything.

Did anyone see the Kurds at Antietam?

NOPE!

Fuck 'em!

I wonder if Japan hears Trump say that and wonders if they can rely on us to help them like we have said we would
Trump slammed Japan repeatedly in the 80s and 90s. I'm sure they trust the morbidly obese backstabber about as far as they can throw him.
Trump has bitched and moaned about every president and every agreement the US has made and he is in office to let you know that yer favorite sweater is going to be unraveled for the good of "his" nation.

Trump did it, so they have to oppose it.
This one is unique

Even Republicans are condemning it

The Republicans always oppose ending our war mongering. I'd say the only unique things about this situation is the left's hypocrisy, but then, there is nothing unique about that either.
The left supported our troops fighting ISIS in Syria while Obama was President.

They also didn’t demand Trump pull them out

There seems to be unilateral opposition to Trumps impulsive decision

I don't think it was impulsive at all. Either Ergodon has dirt on Donnie or offered something to the Dirty Don.

It's like we're in that Star Trek episode where the Gangsters run everything.
Hell hath no fury like a Trump Tower scorned from a country.

When the Brits were burning down the White House, could any Kurds be bothered to pick up a water bucket?

NOPE!

Fuck 'em.

And fuck the Brits, too, even if they are white.

Forum List

Back