It's time Democrats stopped being punks!

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Yeah that's what I said. It's time democrats started whipping conservatives asses like they need to get their asses whipped. No more of this pussy, mealy mouthed it's both sides fault bullshit. The problems we face now are the result of the republicans who are controlled by a right wing racist extremist base. Non racist republicans have been reduced in importance, left the party or have been purged from the party.

This video is a speech given at the 2012 democratic convention and the truth in the words spoken are just as real now. Fuck Donald Trump. It's time for democratic leadership to get a backbone. Stop worrying about a motherfucking tweet or Trumps pissant 30 percent base. Donald Trump is a no good, dumb ass, scumbag racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic bone spur coward, a swindling, white nationalist piece of anti American bullshit. And it's time he and anyone supporting him got treated that way.

Last edited:
The Dems did turn puny during Oblama thanks to misdirection of the party, the old guard let the party down and I do believe it is way past time for some new blood.

The conservatives would have to get outta their moms basements before we could.confront them.

Yea, why don’t you nominate some cross-dressing, Muslim appeasing fag who wants open borders. That’s what your party is now.

Yea, why don’t you nominate some cross-dressing, Muslim appeasing fag who wants open borders. That’s what your party is now.
How in-depth and your party will lose power yet again because how the GOP sucks rich boy cock to the point of subjugating the masses into supporting their fat bloated asses.

The Trump liar strikes again
U.S. Backs Off Trump's Tweet on Saudis Helping Lower Oil Price
By BLOOMBERG
9:50 AM EDT
U.S. President Donald Trump’s administration backed off an assertion he made earlier indicating he persuaded Saudi Arabia to effectively boost oil production to its maximum capacity, which would have threatened to blow up a fragile truce agreed by OPEC and inflamed the Saudi-Iran rivalry.

“Just spoke to King Salman of Saudi Arabia and explained to him that, because of the turmoil & disfunction in Iran and Venezuela, I am asking that Saudi Arabia increase oil production, maybe up to 2,000,000 barrels, to make up the difference…Prices to (sic) high! He has agreed!,” Trump said on Twitter Saturday.

But in a statement Saturday evening, the White House said King Salman bin Abdulaziz affirmed that Saudi Arabia has 2 million barrels a day of spare production capacity “which it will prudently use if and when necessary to ensure market balance and stability, and in coordination with its producer partners, to respond to any eventuality.”

The White House statement aligned with one by the state-run Saudi Press Agency saying that the king and Trump, in a phone call Saturday, discussed efforts by the oil-producing countries to compensate potential shortages in oil supply. The two leaders stressed the importance of maintaining oil-market stability, according to the report. The agency didn’t say the leaders agreed and didn’t make any reference to 2 million barrels.

Iran Oil Minister Bijan Namdar Zanganeh said any production increase above limits agreed to by OPEC would “breach” the deal, according to a letter he sent to OPEC President Suhail Al Mazrouei and distributed by the Iran Oil Ministry’s news service Shana. OPEC should reject the U.S. call for a production increase which is “politically motivated against Iran,” he said.

You don't get it. This is not 2016. People have seen 2 years of Trump. And they aren't winning.

The Dems did turn puny during Oblama thanks to misdirection of the party, the old guard let the party down and I do believe it is way past time for some new blood.

Yes, but it is the polarization of both sides not wanting to give an inch that is a big part of the problems out there. This was long before Rump as well!

Yes, but it is the polarization of both sides not wanting to give an inch that is a big part of the problems out there. This was long before Rump as well!
You can only improve yourself first before improving the next guy.

You don't get it. This is not 2016. People have seen 2 years of Trump. And they aren't winning.
They are trying like hell to propagandize about their success but it's no better than the last president(s)...

You can only improve yourself first before improving the next guy.

Agree, this falls on all of us. I am just as guilty far to often!

Forum List

Back