Ivermectin will be available without a prescription for Covid-19 treatment...

Weird how the study only looks at mild to moderate symptoms. So if someone gets Coof, and ends up having severe symptoms and/or dies…. then they aren’t considered in the study.
How many people in the study taking the Ivermectin died? Looks like none.

What type of human use?
It doesn't matter.

If a drug is approved for human use, it is approved for human use.

What a physician decides to use the drug for, given his relation to his patient, and a review of the literature? That is up to him. The FDA only approves drugs based on whether they are dangerous to the public.

Off-label use has a long history.

Weird how the study only looks at mild to moderate symptoms. So if someone gets Coof, and ends up having severe symptoms and/or dies…. then they aren’t considered in the study.
How many people in the study taking the Ivermectin died? Looks like none.
So now the claim is that horse dewormer is only effective for severe symptoms?

Odd that you’re the only one making that claim

So now the claim is that horse dewormer is only effective for severe symptoms?

Odd that you’re the only one making that claim
I wonder how effective it is for reading comprehension. You might not need that remedial reading class after all.

Still haven't answered my question. Why..do..you..tout..this..as..a..miracle..cure?

I know the answer already. So be honest. :)

Nobody said it’s a cure. Number One In Covid Deaths *Joe claimed the mystery injection was the miracle cure claiming’ if you get the shot you won’t get Covid’.
How many Americans did Superspreader *Joe kill because they got the shot and let their defenses down because he told them they were safe?

Show me a picture of "Covid-19" and I'll tell you. Until then, you look stupid talking about it.
Does COVID look like this...

fd8b0f77d767f1f6640afba6916ff67c_XL.jpg

It doesn't matter.

If a drug is approved for human use, it is approved for human use.

What a physician decides to use the drug for, given his relation to his patient, and a review of the literature? That is up to him. The FDA only approves drugs based on whether they are dangerous to the public.

Off-label use has a long history.
It does matter, so why do you deny that?

Forum List

Back