Ivermectin will be available without a prescription for Covid-19 treatment...

You are not educated well enough on the subject to flap your lips about it. Scientific fact: Omicron mutation N969K is a vaccine-linked mutation.
Bah Ha HA HA HA HA

You most be a graduate of Waukesha public.

Countries are on that site Mr. Con artist. Not just for Ivermectin but every known early treatment.

Read or dont read . I dont give a damn. Countries like India used it. Have less death with a much larger pooulatiin.

For years ive posted this stuff. Only to play this stupid game here with Pfizer peeps like you.

Former Pfizer Chief Science Officer says witholding Ivermectin and HCQ was "mass murder."

Read or dont read . I dont give a damn. Countries like India used it. Have less death with a much larger pooulatiin.
Great point. India was only losing 4,000 per day for a while in May of last year..
1650060803874.png

1.3 Billion people...........Totals versus us per capita............We sucked........they didn't.....and not every state there used Ivermectin.....Some stopped it after the WHO BS. Those states had 10 fold deaths..........
So, the USA had 4 to 6 times the infection rate compared to countries with free speech and honest media? I would agree with that.

The other vital difference besides ivermectin use is the widespread use (and requirement in some places) of "face coverings" in the usa. You could not devise a better spreading mechanism for a virus than to put a cloth face covering over the mouth of an infected person and having them walk around for a day or two while they are contagious. Without the "cloth face covering", most respiratory droplets would be settled out of the air after a few minutes instead of being incubated in a warm, moist environment before being aerosolized into the air where they remain for hours. Just sayin'. "Science" and all.

1.3 Billion people...........Totals versus us per capita............We sucked........they didn't.....and not every state there used Ivermectin.....Some stopped it after the WHO BS. Those states had 10 fold deaths..........
Granted, India has a higher population. Woohoo! :boobies:

"versus us per capita............We sucked........they didn't"
Um sorry Charlie, but we've never even cracked the 3,500 deaths/day/per 100,000, weekly average line. Why do you think I bothered posting India's chart showing over 4,000/day to begin with? If you have a brain, quick check to see if it's been switched off..

"and not every state there used Ivermectin.....Some stopped it after the WHO BS. Those states had 10 fold deaths.........."
Why anyone cares about Ivermectin use pertaining to COVID-19 beats me, but do supply a reputable source backing that "10 fold deaths" business... {Fresh crickets supplied and awaiting..}

1650257380515.png

Granted, India has a higher population. Woohoo! :boobies:

"versus us per capita............We sucked........they didn't"
Um sorry Charlie, but we've never even cracked the 3,500 deaths/day/per 100,000, weekly average line. Why do you think I bothered posting India's chart showing over 4,000/day to begin with? If you have a brain, quick check to see if it's been switched off..

"and not every state there used Ivermectin.....Some stopped it after the WHO BS. Those states had 10 fold deaths.........."
Why anyone cares about Ivermectin use pertaining to COVID-19 beats me, but do supply a reputable source backing that "10 fold deaths" business... {Fresh crickets supplied and awaiting..}

View attachment 632277
They are still in lawsuit against the WHO for misinformation. Same BS you spread

Doctors Sue FDA Over Unlawful Attempts to Prohibit Ivermectin Use​

"The plaintiffs, Drs. Robert L. Apter, Mary Talley Bowden, and Paul E. Marik argue the FDA acted outside of its authority and illegally interfered with their ability to practice medicine by directing the public, including health professionals and patients, to not use ivermectin, a drug that has received full FDA approval for human use.

Dr. Mary Bowden responded to today's filing, stating: "Since the pandemic began, I have had one mission - help my patients. I provided access to testing when testing was hard to find. I provided treatment when other doctors told my patients to stay home. I have kept over 3,900 patients out of the hospital, but it hasn't been easy. Sadly, fighting the system has been a much bigger challenge than fighting the disease. Despite my excellent track record treating COVID patients, the FDA's smear campaign against ivermectin continues to be a daily hurdle to overcome. I am fighting back - the public needs to understand what the FDA has done is illegal, and I hope this suit will prevent them from continuing to interfere in the doctor-patient relationship."

Doctors Sue FDA Over Unlawful Attempts to Prohibit Ivermectin Use​

"The plaintiffs, Drs. Robert L. Apter, Mary Talley Bowden, and Paul E. Marik argue the FDA acted outside of its authority and illegally interfered with their ability to practice medicine by directing the public, including health professionals and patients, to not use ivermectin, a drug that has received full FDA approval for human use.

Dr. Mary Bowden responded to today's filing, stating: "Since the pandemic began, I have had one mission - help my patients. I provided access to testing when testing was hard to find. I provided treatment when other doctors told my patients to stay home. I have kept over 3,900 patients out of the hospital, but it hasn't been easy. Sadly, fighting the system has been a much bigger challenge than fighting the disease. Despite my excellent track record treating COVID patients, the FDA's smear campaign against ivermectin continues to be a daily hurdle to overcome. I am fighting back - the public needs to understand what the FDA has done is illegal, and I hope this suit will prevent them from continuing to interfere in the doctor-patient relationship."

What type of human use?

OMG. This again?!? LOL. Hey, I support your right to de-worm yourself if you feel you must. :auiqs.jpg:

Hint...you literally trip over these articles.
So why is it you feel the need to constantly play this drug up? It's used to treat water and food borne parasites (in small doses).
Not a virus. :)
Yes, the drug was hailed as a miracle drug and won the Nobel prize for medicine in 2015.

But keep calling it “hOrSe dEwOrMeR” because the Big Pharma paid shills on TV do. As if the majority of prescribed drugs aren’t tested and used on animals.

Yes, the drug was hailed as a miracle drug and won the Nobel prize for medicine in 2015.

But keep calling it “hOrSe dEwOrMeR” because the Big Pharma paid shills on TV do. As if the majority of prescribed drugs aren’t tested and used on animals.
Is COVID-19 in the roundworm family?

Forum List

Back