Japan gov't says NK missile

tRump will shit his drawers and maybe get a general on the phone to ask what should be done.

tRump will shit his drawers and maybe get a general on the phone to ask what should be done.
tAx maN, that's what any President should do, allow the military leaders to advise him, like he has been doing. As far as crapping his pants, lol!

Headed their way ,,,,Just breaking ,,,,,,,What will Trump do?
If I were him I'd go play golf, and make fun of the Mayor of Houston because he's black and soggy.
That's all the moron is good for That and putting his name on buildings

President Trump isn't really interested in your opinion of him. I doubt he knows you even exist so venting your Trump anger daily what are you really accomplishing?

why would he do anything? Can't Japan do something?
Your big mouth already stated any attack on our allies will be met with a very very very bad result for NK
yep the president said so? not sure your point.
Point is he has some thinking to do Can he let NK make a bigger ass out of him as they say "in your face trump?" just like Mexico did with their paying for a wall?

Your big mouth already stated any attack on our allies will be met with a very very very bad result for NK
Point is he has some thinking to do Can he let NK make a bigger ass out of him as they say "in your face trump?" just like Mexico did with their paying for a wall?
yep, he has contact with our allies, and I'm sure he will back whatever they think is the correct response. It's what I'd do and I'd give Japan the lead.

True Japan can fight and protect herself. But last time Trump tough talk threatened Kim Jung On with massive armada on the way and nuclear strikes. Then lots of your friends celebrated how tough is Trump. A week later Kim tested more missiles and threatened to annihilate SK.
So what happened to those threats? Not a damn thing NOTHING.
That is one good example how he demonstrated his weakness and dumbness to the whole world.
Now your president is so quiet and finally learn to just STFU. Those tough talk doesn't mean a diddly squat.

They didn't hit Japan, so maybe we'll look the other way and say it wasn't really an attack. Didn't hit anything, right? If I were Japan right now, though, I'd be pretty damned distressed.
NK is going down.

yep, he has contact with our allies, and I'm sure he will back whatever they think is the correct response. It's what I'd do and I'd give Japan the lead.
You repubs lost your sheet when Obama had a line not to cross Now lets see how FOS you all are when dump comes up empty

Forum List

Back