Japan gov't says NK missile

Headed their way ,,,,Just breaking ,,,,,,,What will Trump do?

BTW. Where did you hear that?
On all stations First was CNBC and futures are all down

Futures are not down you lying sack.

4:51 PM August 28, 2017

Futures Market Map
Metals
+1.20%
Softs
+1.19%
Energies
+0.39%
Indices
+0.14%
Financials
+0.07%
Currencies
+0.05%
Meats
+0.01%
Grains
-0.67%
Here sassy you POS
V
S&P 500 Futures Fall On North Korea Launch But This New Breakout Keeps Rising

ED CARSON
Investor's Business DailyAugust 29, 2017

b68008c75ca722ab0544b9228efed05e

S&P 500 Futures Fall On North Korea Launch But This New Breakout Keeps Rising
Futures for the S&P 500 index sank 0.7% vs. fair value Monday evening after North Korea fired a missile that crossed over Japan before crashing into the ocean. Nasdaq 100 futures fell 0.8% while Dow Jones industrial futures slid 0.6%, or more than 100 points. Earlier this month, President Trump earlier this month vowed "fire and fury" for the rogue nuclear-armed nation, but tensions had died down in recent weeks. XAutoplay: On | OffIn today's choppy market, it's key to follow proper buy and sell rules. Tesla (TSLA), Apple (AAPL) supplier Skyworks Solutions (SWKS), leading gold ETF SPDR Gold Shares (GLD) and Biogen (BIIB) all showed Monday the importance of waiting on proper buy points before

Read More

BTW. Where did you hear that?
On all stations First was CNBC and futures are all down

Futures are not down you lying sack.

4:51 PM August 28, 2017

Futures Market Map
Metals
+1.20%
Softs
+1.19%
Energies
+0.39%
Indices
+0.14%
Financials
+0.07%
Currencies
+0.05%
Meats
+0.01%
Grains
-0.67%
SASSY How do those futures look this morning ? Better not lose your day job You know S--- about the markets

I'd send Obama over to NoKo
There were no missiles going over Japan when Obama was President Every leader from every country knows Trump is a blabbermouth and his promises mean less than a turd in the wind

See thats my point exactly, send Obama over
Let's send him over Japan on a missile.

There were no missiles going over Japan when Obama was President Every leader from every country knows Trump is a blabbermouth and his promises mean less than a turd in the wind

Now now gman You still hold a grudge against the greatest president of your lifetime? He must have hurt you badly

Now now gman You still hold a grudge against the greatest president of your lifetime? He must have hurt you badly
The greatest president of my lifetime was Ronald Reagan, dipshit.

why would he do anything? Can't Japan do something?

True Japan can fight and protect herself. But last time Trump tough talk threatened Kim Jung On with massive armada on the way and nuclear strikes. Then lots of your friends celebrated how tough is Trump. A week later Kim tested more missiles and threatened to annihilate SK.
So what happened to those threats? Not a damn thing NOTHING.
That is one good example how he demonstrated his weakness and dumbness to the whole world.
Now your president is so quiet and finally learn to just STFU. Those tough talk doesn't mean a diddly squat.

I'm sure there will be something coming for NK, Trump said he doesn't tell the enemy what's coming, let's just wait a minute, plus Trump is worried about our Americans that need help in Texas now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True Japan can fight and protect herself. But last time Trump tough talk threatened Kim Jung On with massive armada on the way and nuclear strikes. Then lots of your friends celebrated how tough is Trump. A week later Kim tested more missiles and threatened to annihilate SK.
That is one good example how he demonstrated his weakness and dumbness to the whole world.
Now your president is so quiet and finally learn to just STFU. Those tough talk doesn't mean a diddly squat.
he will back up whatever Japan wants to do. It's how allies work. You have their backs.

They didn't hit Japan, so maybe we'll look the other way and say it wasn't really an attack. Didn't hit anything, right? If I were Japan right now, though, I'd be pretty damned distressed.
NK is going down.
they didn't attack a US island, so why would we do anything more than let Japan know we have their backs? you all are truly goofy.

The greatest president of my lifetime was Ronald Reagan, dipshit.
LOL LOL The guy who lost his mind ?? lol You must be rowing the boat with 1 oar too,,,,schmuck

I'm sure there will be something coming for NK, Trump said he doesn't tell the enemy what's coming, let's just wait a minute, plus Trump is worried about our Americans that need help in Texas now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Think the billionaire POS will reach into his pocket for a million or 2 for Houston ??

he will back up whatever Japan wants to do. It's how allies work. You have their backs.
Damn jc We agree

Only a fool would pretend to have intimate detailed knowledge of what our President and military leaders are really doing. You keep right on though.
True we only know of what trump says Seems it NEVER equals what he does
the news wouldn't report it and why you don't hear about what he does. too funny you confirm the stupidity of the MSM and the trump hate war further.

Your big mouth already stated any attack on our allies will be met with a very very very bad result for NK
yep the president said so? not sure your point.
Point is he has some thinking to do Can he let NK make a bigger ass out of him as they say "in your face trump?" just like Mexico did with their paying for a wall?
yep, he has contact with our allies, and I'm sure he will back whatever they think is the correct response. It's what I'd do and I'd give Japan the lead.
You repubs lost your sheet when Obama had a line not to cross Now lets see how FOS you all are when dump comes up empty
he dropped the MOAB, and he will do what is needed. the US hasn't been attacked. his response will be for that action. I highly doubt the fat Kim will ever do anything. he's a fking coward.

They didn't hit Japan, so maybe we'll look the other way and say it wasn't really an attack. Didn't hit anything, right? If I were Japan right now, though, I'd be pretty damned distressed.
NK is going down.
they didn't attack a US island, so why would we do anything more than let Japan know we have their backs? you all are truly goofy.
We should let the fat guy know he attacks our friends it's like attacking us

Forum List

Back