Japan gov't says NK missile

They didn't hit Japan, so maybe we'll look the other way and say it wasn't really an attack. Didn't hit anything, right? If I were Japan right now, though, I'd be pretty damned distressed.
NK is going down.
they didn't attack a US island, so why would we do anything more than let Japan know we have their backs? you all are truly goofy.
We should let the fat guy know he attacks our friends it's like attacking us
and when fat coward kim does that we will see eh?

2qu0t5e.jpg

Elect me! The world will be afraid of me!

Dow is set to open down triple digits after North Korea fires missile over Japan

Headed their way ,,,,Just breaking ,,,,,,,What will Trump do?

I'd send Obama over to NoKo
There were no missiles going over Japan when Obama was President Every leader from every country knows Trump is a blabbermouth and his promises mean less than a turd in the wind
so you think obama had shit to do with this?

sounds like you're just making shit up as you go.
What did he have to do with it You anti dems try to pin the worlds ills on obama and hillary and never look at yourselves

They didn't hit Japan, so maybe we'll look the other way and say it wasn't really an attack. Didn't hit anything, right? If I were Japan right now, though, I'd be pretty damned distressed.
NK is going down.
they didn't attack a US island, so why would we do anything more than let Japan know we have their backs? you all are truly goofy.
We should let the fat guy know he attacks our friends it's like attacking us
Exactly.......time for a NK surprise.....either that or put the screws to China....

If Trump did anything, he would be yelled at because he should be concentrating on Harvey. If he does nothing, he will be yelled at because of Harvey. Doesn't matter what he does or doesn't do..someone will find fault with it.

Like Trump NEVER meet or talked to a single victims of Harvey.
We saw Obama embracing a victim of Sandy, Bush and Clinton talked and met victims of catastrophic event. Trump bragged about the size of his crowd while in the same area.

Last edited:
why would he do anything? Can't Japan do something?

True Japan can fight and protect herself. But last time Trump tough talk threatened Kim Jung On with massive armada on the way and nuclear strikes. Then lots of your friends celebrated how tough is Trump. A week later Kim tested more missiles and threatened to annihilate SK.
So what happened to those threats? Not a damn thing NOTHING.
That is one good example how he demonstrated his weakness and dumbness to the whole world.
Now your president is so quiet and finally learn to just STFU. Those tough talk doesn't mean a diddly squat.
he will back up whatever Japan wants to do. It's how allies work. You have their backs.

Like he has NATO'S back?

Trump should focus on rebuilding Texas and Louisiana until we have more data in the missile test and he has time to discuss matters with the generals

Only and only solution is go to war. Or leave him alone. You do not expect Kim to change anytime soon.
What do you expect if his next door enemy is conducting a live military drill ( US & SK) designed to eliminate NK? At the same time trying to starve them with sanctions.
If you are in Kim shoes----- What and How should you behave and react?

BTW I am not disagreeing with you.

Last edited:
Trump should focus on rebuilding Texas and Louisiana until we have more data in the missile test and he has time to discuss matters with the generals
And if FatBoy actually has a missile that will reach the Calif Coast....it will be much much worse than what Houston is experiencing. Nukes. Radiation. Wind.

FatBoy needs to be blown to kingdom come. Period. End of story. Yes, deaths will occur with all his people suffering but...do WE suffer and die or should they? Sorry, but my vote is for them. I guess its called self preservation.

Only and only solution is go to war. Or leave him alone. You do not expect Kim to change anytime soon.
What do you expect if his next door enemy is conducting a live military drill ( US & SK) designed to eliminate NK? At the same time trying to starve them with sanctions.

I'd be working on helping my people rather than trying to extort money for my own use.

But I'm not a ruthless dictator thug

Last edited:

I'd be working on helping my people reasther than trying to extort money for my own use.

But I'm not a ruthless dictator thug

My apologies I didn't mean to quote you. Supposed to be a stand alone post.

No matter what a president do they always got hit every time he make a moved or decision.
Damn if he do Damn if he don't. Deng if he do Deng if he don't. But Trump is so good that he changed that completely.

DEEEEENG Donnie what did you do kid? -------- Nothing all I did and said was:

Some of the Nazis & KKK are good people. Is that bad?
I pardoned my fellow racist sherif Arpaio. Is that bad?
I lied all the time. They even call me pathological liar. Is that bad?
I am so obsessed with Obama and Hillary. Is that bad?
I blasted my own AG Sessions in public. Is that bad?
David Duke thanked me for supporting him. Is that bad?
I fired several of my closest top aide and some are quitting. Is that bad?
I continue hiring foreign workers but not Americans. Is that bad?
I blasted senators of my own party and they blasted me back. Is that bad?
My team had several secret meetings with Russians. Is that bad?
I am the Divider In Chief. Is that bad?

YES (screaming ) DONNIE THAT IS BAD. GO TO YOUR ROOM AND STAY THERE.

True Japan can fight and protect herself. But last time Trump tough talk threatened Kim Jung On with massive armada on the way and nuclear strikes. Then lots of your friends celebrated how tough is Trump. A week later Kim tested more missiles and threatened to annihilate SK.
That is one good example how he demonstrated his weakness and dumbness to the whole world.
Now your president is so quiet and finally learn to just STFU. Those tough talk doesn't mean a diddly squat.
he will back up whatever Japan wants to do. It's how allies work. You have their backs.

Like he has NATO'S back?
He does, yes

Like he has NATO'S back?
He does, yes
Only way the dump pos has anyones back is to stab it

Like he has NATO'S back?
He does, yes
:itsok::itsok:

Like he has NATO'S back?
He does, yes
:itsok::itsok:
Comey sessions McClain etc etc etc etc

Forum List

Back