JD Vance the 2024 version of Sarah Palin

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
It’s true that JD Vance isn’t as flamboyant as Sarah Palin. Nobody expects him to participate in a drunken brawl, or to make remarks about seeing Russia from her house. Vance’s daughters haven’t given any indications that they will be shooting out a stream of illegitimate children yet. but he has made absurd remarks that could easily be considered Palinesque.

He classifies childless people as
the “childless left” who have no “physical commitment to the future of this country

He claims Democratic leaders
“want to take our kids and brainwash them

He has said trump should fire everybody regardless of qualifications and replace them with people loyal to trump., and to ignore Supreme Court rulings.
“fire every single midlevel bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people. And when the courts stop you, stand before the country, and say—quoting Andrew Jackson—’the chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.'”

He said
“Indigenous Peoples’ Day” is a fake holiday created to sow division. Of course, Joe Biden is the first president to pay it any attention.

Vance also said
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another,”

He also says Biden is trying to kill MAGA voters:
“It’s like Biden wants to punish people who didn’t vote for him.”

Vance might not be as crazy as Palin, but he is pretty close, and he is possibly more extreme than that Alaskan Looney Toon. He’s as close as they could find on such short notice, And MAGA cult members will love him and his remarks for the same reasons they still love Palin.

I called Trump's pick of JD Vance as being reminiscent of McCain's pick of Sarah Palin. The picks' possessing superficial similarities of representing rural America aside, I am astounded how many media talking heads missed this. I guess this happens when the media listens to and speaks to itself.

4 videos (look up titles on YT) make the case:

Vance Criticized Harris For Being 'Childless' In 2021 | The View​

'Dog whistle calling her uppity': Mara Gay calls out JD Vance's attack on VP Harris​

Hear Buttigieg’s response to Vance’s criticism of childless Democrats​

And interestingly special is Sarah not being invited to McCain's funeral.

Sarah Palin Speaks About Not Being Invited to John McCain's Funeral​

Her acceptance speech was bizarre (as was Vance's).

It’s true that JD Vance isn’t as flamboyant as Sarah Palin. Nobody expects him to participate in a drunken brawl, or to make remarks about seeing Russia from her house. Vance’s daughters haven’t given any indications that they will be shooting out a stream of illegitimate children yet. but he has made absurd remarks that could easily be considered Palinesque.

the “childless left” who have no “physical commitment to the future of this country

He has said trump should fire everybody regardless of qualifications and replace them with people loyal to trump., and to ignore Supreme Court rulings.
“fire every single midlevel bureaucrat, every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people. And when the courts stop you, stand before the country, and say—quoting Andrew Jackson—’the chief justice has made his ruling. Now let him enforce it.'”

He said
“Indigenous Peoples’ Day” is a fake holiday created to sow division. Of course, Joe Biden is the first president to pay it any attention.

Vance also said
“I gotta be honest with you, I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or another,”

Vance might not be as crazy as Palin, but he is pretty close, and he is possibly more extreme than that Alaskan Looney Toon. He’s as close as they could find on such short notice, And MAGA cult members will love him and his remarks for the same reasons they still love Palin.

SP never said she could see Alaska from her house. That was Tina Fey's impersonation on SNL. She did make a feeble argument that Alaska's proximity to Russia gave her foreign policy experience.

He said

Vance also said

Do you remember how much misogyny was hurled in her direction for being a Republican woman back then?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...

He said

Vance also said

Got any more leftist projections please let us know.

Mother Jones.....Really?

I'll need further confirmation from Rolling Stone, WaPo, and the NYT so your failure will be complete. :laughing0301:

Really.

They're not FOX News - Billion dollars for lying

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I called Trump's pick of JD Vance as being reminiscent of McCain's pick of Sarah Palin. The picks' possessing superficial similarities of representing rural America aside, I am astounded how many media talking heads missed this. I guess this happens when the media listens to and speaks to itself.

4 videos (look up titles on YT) make the case:

'Dog whistle calling her uppity': Mara Gay calls out JD Vance's attack on VP Harris​

Hear Buttigieg’s response to Vance’s criticism of childless Democrats​

And interestingly special is Sarah not being invited to McCain's funeral.

Sarah Palin Speaks About Not Being Invited to John McCain's Funeral​

Her acceptance speech was bizarre (as was Vance's).

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Do you remember how much misogyny was hurled in her direction for being a Republican woman back then?

Pepperidge Farms remembers...
There was no misogyny hurled at Palin. She hurled hate and racism and got back what she dished out.

SP never said she could see Alaska from her house. That was Tina Fey's impersonation on SNL. She did make a feeble argument that Alaska's proximity to Russia gave her foreign policy experience.
That was - and still is - the reality for most libs

Trump haters will accept the lib mischaracterizations of Vance just as they learned to hate sara palin

But he may turn out to be a tougher nut to crack

Time will tell

That was - and still is - the reality for most libs

Trump haters will accept the lib mischaracterizations of Vance just as they learned to hate sara palin

But he may turn out to be a tougher nut to crack

Time will tell
You're partly right.

Forum List

Back