Jesus is Real! And Will Reveal Himself to You...

daisiesRwild

Jan 2, 2018
Allyou have to do is follow Jesu Instructions. Seek him with an open heart and open mind. Itmeans you must be earnestly and honestly seeking him, he can read your heart. He will reveal himself but you must be able to see the things he is doing and then listen for his voice. It takes time but the more you do it you will see he proves he is real very real continuously... It is out of this world and when he awakens you with the Holy Spirit it is life changing.... You will never doubt again cos he gives you the truth back and your common sense satan stole from you. you get to know his voice and his personality.. he is a way cool dude to hang with and with me he is very very funny - I urge you all to do this...

Last edited:
Ahem, you're not allowed to start all-cap title OPs here. USMB has its rules..

Please don't be making all-cap OPs, please?

My suggestion would be to edit the title, and fix the OP.

Allyou have to do is follow Jesu Instructions. Seek him with an open heart and open mind. Itmeans you must be earnestly and honestly seeking him, he can read your heart. He will reveal himself but you must be able to see the things he is doing and then listen for his voice. It takes time but the more you do it you will see he proves he is real very real continuously... It is out of this world and when he awakens you with the Holy Spirit it is life changing.... You will never doubt again cos he gives you the truth back and your common sense satan stole from you. you get to know his voice and his personality.. he is a way cool dude to hang with and with me he is very very funny - I urge you all to do this...

Many times I find that God works so quietly that writing a letter and reading it a year later , you can truly see what He had done in your life.

Many times I find that God works so quietly that writing a letter and reading it a year later , you can truly see what He had done in your life.

And BTW Welcome Daisy...

upload_2018-1-28_5-36-8.jpeg

yes, so true youmust be aware and set up even a way to communicate that works for you two. He wants a personal relationship with us. very much... i talk to him all the time as if he is there in the flesh i dont care who thinks im nuts... lol

And BTW Welcome Daisy...

View attachment 173789
i love the daisy pic i love daisy's obviously llol

yes, so true youmust be aware and set up even a way to communicate that works for you two. He wants a personal relationship with us. very much... i talk to him all the time as if he is there in the flesh i dont care who thinks im nuts... lol

You seem like a nice person... don't get offended when some of the posters are not so nice. Many times it just looks mean other times the swear words give it away..lol..

I can almost promise you they will be in here asking to prove God exists..

You seem like a nice person... don't get offended when some of the posters are not so nice. Many times it just looks mean other times the swear words give it away..lol..
I am counting on it - That is the thing with Atheists and others that donot believe in God when they have never proven it to themselves. It is only something each one of us can prove to ourselves as is the onlyway one can believe anything. Jesus has no problems proving he is real and why they are choosing eternal torment over simply following Jesus instructions is beyond me. It is quite evident by their hateful words which God they have chosen to serve..

I can almost promise you they will be in here asking to prove God exists..

Forum List

Back