Joe was bad, Trump was worse

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

Hit the showers, kid. The game is over and you lost. You can leave the Pom-poms for the janitor to dispose of.

Have to see what the poll numbers look like this weekend.
If there is a big drop it will be obvious that we can’t get there from here
Yea. His poll numbers were already horrid. Mostly because he is running a terrible candidacy while running an effective government. He thinks running an effective government is enough. He is wrong.

Yea. His poll numbers were already horrid. Mostly because he is running a terrible candidacy while running an effective government. He thinks running an effective government is enough. He is wrong.
Why is running an effective government not enough? What the fuck more does the US need?

Hit the showers, kid. The game is over and you lost. You can leave the Pom-poms for the janitor to dispose of.
I didnt lose anything. You need to watch how normal people react to disappointing candidates. We dont support people through their fatal flaws like the right supports Trump through his. How many times have you suck the shit from his ass?

Of course it’s a problem. A very common problem.

You mean to tell you don’t think ALL politicians lie? You aren’t this naive right? This in no way minimizes Dumb Don’s many lies. But compared to Genocide Joe who has lied his long infamous political career, Don is but a beginner. Yes?
Politicians lie.

Trump takes that to a new and absurd level… constantly.

To the poor nt that you wonder if he has any concept of reality

Of course it’s a problem. A very common problem.

You mean to tell you don’t think ALL politicians lie? You aren’t this naive right? This in no way minimizes Dumb Don’s many lies. But compared to Genocide Joe who has lied his long infamous political career, Don is but a beginner. Yes?

No, Don is the most polished and practiced liar of all time. Every politician lies some of the time, but Trump lies ALL of the time, about everything! That's WHY he hasn't testified at any of his trials. PERJURY!!!

Why is running an effective government not enough? What the fuck more does the US need?
Confidence that in a crisis Joe would be able to make decisive decisions for one. He has appointed and surrounded himself with really good people and has achieved much. But that was just so hard to watch last night. I'd still vote him over the even more bizarre Trump.

Confidence that in a crisis Joe would be able to make decisive decisions for one. He has appointed and surrounded himself with really good people and has achieved much. But that was just so hard to watch last night. I'd still vote him over the even more bizarre Trump.
I didn't watch it. If the orange bag O' shit is involved, I know it will be political theater.

I wasn't aware that they've already held the election.

Added to which, Donald Trump did absolutely NOTHING to convince independent voters that he's even close to sane or competent. At the end of last night they were saying "No" to Joe Biden and "HELL NO" to Donald Trump.

Unlike members of the Cult, independents KNOW the difference between how really things are in the USA, and the anti-American dystopian view of the nation that Trump has, and they're not buying the lies.

There is no sugar coating it for democrats, Joe Biden’s performance was abysmal. He wasnt sharp. He wasnt clear. But worst of all he didn’t call out Trump’s incessant lying.

Trump was worse. He demonstrated a completed disconnect from reality, hung on to the narrative the election was stolen, tried to reframe January 6 insurgents as prisoners, and tried to blame Nancy Pelosi for not stopping him from trying to take over the election results through force. WTF? He even said people want to kill 9 month old babies fairly unchallenged. The guy was unhinged and full of shit.

I am not sure what the Democratic Party should do about its candidate seemingly lack of sharpness when it mattered but I do know no one should not walk away think Trump won, Trump actually lost the debate. However, Biden likely lost his party by not disputing the incessent lies spewed by Donald Trump. Democrats deserve a candidate that can debunk the easy to dispute moronic lies of Donald Trump. Your move Biden.

You don't even watch your own lefty media. They are in severe panic. If Trump was worse, they wouldn't be panicking.

I wasn't aware that they've already held the election.

Added to which, Donald Trump did absolutely NOTHING to convince independent voters that he's even close to sane or competent. At the end of last night they were saying "No" to Joe Biden and "HELL NO" to Donald Trump.

Unlike members of the Cult, independents KNOW the difference between how really things are in the USA, and the anti-American dystopian view of the nation that Trump has, and they're not buying the lies.
You aren’t aware of a great number of things, honey. Watching you useful idiots squirm this morning is sublime for real Americans. Cry louder.

As has been pointed out, the "job" of President is to make good decisions, based on the best advice available. Biden has made good decisions throughout his Presidency, the first of which was to surround himself with good people.

I laughed when Trump attacked Joe because he hasn't "fired anybody". When you make good hiring decisions in the first place, and pick people who are qualified and capable, you don't need to "fire" anyone.

When you only hire suck ups who flatter you and blow smoke up your ass about what a great and wise man you are, people with no morals or principles and who will say or do whatever it takes to get close to the Great Grift, you do have to fire a lot of people - mostly for having their hands in the "till" when you turn your back on them.

I laughed when Trump attacked Joe because he hasn't "fired anybody". When you make good hiring decisions in the first place, and pick people who are qualified and capable, you don't need to "fire" anyone.
Laughed like a blithering idiot, no doubt. Trump said that in the context of the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster, that left Americans dead, abandoned, and billions of dollars of military equipment behind. Think better. Or try to just think at all.

Nuh uhn!

As has been pointed out, the "job" of President is to make good decisions, based on the best advice available. Biden has made good decisions throughout his Presidency, the first of which was to surround himself with good people.

When you only hire suck ups who flatter you and blow smoke up your ass about what a great and wise man you are, people with no morals or principles and who will say or do whatever it takes to get close to the Great Grift, you do have to fire a lot of people - mostly for having their hands in the "till" when you turn your back on them.
So choosing Mayorkas was a good decision? Your brain damage is worse than Biden's

Forum List

Back