John Avlon: Trump is the ‘Prime Driver of Chaos and Instability’ in the U.S. Today

Is Ze Trumpenführer the ‘Prime Driver of Chaos and Instability’ in the U.S. Today?

• I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwinger and I have to say...yes.

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I'm a Conservative/Republican/rightwinger and I think not

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I'm an Independent, and I have to say...yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm an Independent, and I think not

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • I'm a liberal/Democrat/progressive and I have to say...yes

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • I'm a liberal/Democrat/progressive and I think not

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Your money's worth?

Millions of Americans whose 401ks have taken a beating this year, thanks to Tariff Man, would kick you in the nuts if you had any.

the recent drops were caused by the fed, not Trump. the fed does not like a booming economy so they decided to slow it down by raising interest rates. had nothing to do with tariffs or Trump.
Nope. The Dow was rising today until Trump said he was going to definitely shut the government down. Then it dove several hundred points.

This whole year is a wash thanks to the massively overspending Tariff Man.

Stop drinking your propagandist's piss.

Functional moron dupe. Trump didn't "shut the government down."

The Democrats refused to vote for a spending bill.
Drumpf even said last week he would shut down the government and own it. Gimme a break moron. You fools cant even keep his lies straight. :rolleyes:

Schumer Shutdown #2 :laughing0301:

Shoulda given him the money for the wall. Trump's not joking around.
Not getting that money especially after he promised Mexico would write the check for it. :laughing0301:

the recent drops were caused by the fed, not Trump. the fed does not like a booming economy so they decided to slow it down by raising interest rates. had nothing to do with tariffs or Trump.
Nope. The Dow was rising today until Trump said he was going to definitely shut the government down. Then it dove several hundred points.

Drumpf even said last week he would shut down the government and own it. Gimme a break moron. You fools cant even keep his lies straight. :rolleyes:

Not getting that money especially after he promised Mexico would write the check for it. :laughing0301:

Then enjoy your government shutdown. You earned it.

Unstable Donny takes credit for NASDAQ:

trump-tweet-nasdaq-8000.jpg

nasdaq-dec-21.jpg

You think Trump will tell us he crashed the Dow by 2000 points this year?

trump-tweet-dow-rises-5000.jpg

turnover is normal in any administration. They all do it. AND Obama is the worst president in the history of this country. Trump is one of the best after only 2 years.
One of the best big spenders after only 2 years.

trump-tweet-chief-of-staffs.jpg

At least we're finally getting our money's worth, unlike we did under Obama. And Trump is doing the job for free.

What a guy!
Your money's worth?

Millions of Americans whose 401ks have taken a beating this year, thanks to Tariff Man, would kick you in the nuts if you had any.

you are delusional, who ties your shoes for you?

At least we're finally getting our money's worth, unlike we did under Obama. And Trump is doing the job for free.

What a guy!
Your money's worth?

Libtards are too stupid to figure how shoelaces work. That's why they wear Crocks, Birkenstocks, or sandals.

What a guy!
Your money's worth?

Take a look at the Dow's performance today, dumbass. It was in positive territory, until Dipshit Donald opened his mouth again.

What a guy!
Your money's worth?

Libtards are too stupid to figure how shoelaces work.
Says the guy who doesn't know a deficit from a debt. :lol:

Here's a Wiki article about you: Dunning–Kruger effect

Trump is a divider, not a uniter

That should be obvious to anyone by now

~S~

if telling it like it is makes him a divider, great, we need that kind of divider to break up the deep state and the DC swamp dwellers.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I just showed you the swamp is deeper, wider, and stinkier since Trump came to town.

Talk about willful blindness! :eek-52:

I shoulda learnt to play that guitar....i shoulda learnt to play them drums......~S~

Your money's worth?

Deficit Donald could not have been held hostage by the Democrats if he had not run out of other people's money.

Now he is asking to borrow even more to spend. Much more than the $5 billion. Far more.

Dumbass.

What a guy!
Your money's worth?

Take a look at the Dow's performance today, dumbass. It was in positive territory, until Dipshit Donald opened his mouth again.

Wow. He must have a powerful mouth if he caused global markets to fall too.

What a mighty President he is.

It's very entertaining that someone who named himself after an Ayn Rand character doesn't know the difference between deficits and debt, and who cannot bring himself to criticize Deficit Donald for doubling the federal deficit and outspending Obama.

I find that both fascinating and revealing.

But then again, Ayn Rand followers tend to be pretty stupid and clueless about the real world. So to find one as hypocritical as this is not really surprising.

Trump is a divider, not a uniter

That should be obvious to anyone by now

~S~

if telling it like it is makes him a divider, great, we need that kind of divider to break up the deep state and the DC swamp dwellers.

but he doesn't 'tell it like it is', he 'tells us wnat we want to hear'....

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I just showed you the swamp is deeper, wider, and stinkier since Trump came to town.

Talk about willful blindness! :eek-52:

Hundreds of millions of yet-to-be born Americans will be paying through the nose for Trump's Keynesian fake stimulus tax cut and his massive overspending.

even I get that....

Lots of butt-hurt leftards here today. They sure love their precious "government."
Libtards are too stupid to figure how shoelaces work
yeah, all i read is that around here, w/out explaination...

waste of tax $$$ , time and effort

Yes, Trump has really thrown the corrupt establishment into chaos

More he IS the chaos

~S~

What a guy!
Your money's worth?

Says the retard that comes with instructions for you only to wear slip ons. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back