John Bolton to replace H.R. McMaster

This is seriously dangerous! I wonder how General Mattis feels about this? What about Kelly? Kelly is a piece of shit - but at least he's reasonably sane.

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!

I agree. Bolton is a lunatic warmonger. He'll be pushing for war with Iran.

We're already at war with them. Iran has financed insurgents in Iraq and Syria, who have killed American soldiers. They need to be crushed.

Screw you, just because you side with SA and Israel, it does not mean we need to kill Iran, Russia and Pakistan will not tolerate it, we are facing WWIII and we will have a lot of destruction in the US. The biggest neocon in the US, death and destruction is coming.

We would already be at War had Hillary won. Her plan was to institute the airspace over Syria as a "no fly zone".

180316114144-02-john-bolton-lead-image-exlarge-169.jpg

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.

The ultimate swamp monster and warmonger. The swamp just got deeper.

CowboyTed, butthurt anti-Donald people will always be angry as long as The Donald is in office! The fact is when unhinged broadcasters like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and other mental cases melt down, that means something good happened. :p

Rachel Maddow will not go mental, she will probably have a bit of a laugh...

Trump is going through staff at a rate of knots... This is his third National Security advisor, good point on this one is that he hasn't been charged with a crime...

You will continue and say this is some kind of victory... Seriously, the first two were duds and third time is a charm...

Admit it this guy can't pick a team and that is why so many have left or been fired... Trump is all over the place, we would get better leadership from Pence's rabbit...

It's not that he can't pick a team, it's more like there are way too many unqualified people who can't do the job.
U keeping score?? All those losers and trump stays?

Rump hires only the best people though, AMIRITE!

Yeah, it's called "Draining the Swamp"...by bringing them into the White House...

oh boy oh boy, the republican war mongering neocons out there are going to be happy!

We're already at war with them. Iran has financed insurgents in Iraq and Syria, who have killed American soldiers. They need to be crushed.

Are you signing up to go fight them, or are you just another loser that lets others fight while you hide behind your computer

Screw you, just because you side with SA and Israel, it does not mean we need to kill Iran, Russia and Pakistan will not tolerate it, we are facing WWIII and we will have a lot of destruction in the US. The biggest neocon in the US, death and destruction is coming.

Then I suggest you start preparing yourself because when it comes, it's coming to your neighborhood.

CowboyTed, butthurt anti-Donald people will always be angry as long as The Donald is in office! The fact is when unhinged broadcasters like Rachel "Blinky" Maddow and other mental cases melt down, that means something good happened. :p

Rachel Maddow will not go mental, she will probably have a bit of a laugh...

Trump is going through staff at a rate of knots... This is his third National Security advisor, good point on this one is that he hasn't been charged with a crime...

You will continue and say this is some kind of victory... Seriously, the first two were duds and third time is a charm...

Admit it this guy can't pick a team and that is why so many have left or been fired... Trump is all over the place, we would get better leadership from Pence's rabbit...

It's not that he can't pick a team, it's more like there are way too many unqualified people who can't do the job.
U keeping score?? All those losers and trump stays?

Rump hires only the best people though, AMIRITE!

Yeah, it's called "Draining the Swamp"...by bringing them into the White House...

"Hillary Clinton calls for no-fly zone in Syria"

Hillary Clinton calls for no-fly zone in Syria

Sorry Running Squirrel, you should have paid more attention.

i guess Trump lied about bush2 and 9/11....and being a horrible move to go to war in iraq? bolton was like number 3 highest up in that action....

Last edited:

Are you signing up to go fight them, or are you just another loser that lets others fight while you hide behind your computer

Want to see just what I can do to protect myself, my family, my property, and my country? Just try starting something, shit for brains.

You mean nothing to me.

In 2000 Syria, Libya, N. Korea, Iran, Cuba, Sudan and Afghanistan. Now there are 3, Cuba, North Korea and Iran. They all work for the same Bakers kids.

• H.R. McMaster is the latest casualty amid a turbulent shake-up of senior White House staff.
  • McMaster is the second national security advisor to leave the Trump administration in just over one year.
John Bolton will replace H.R. McMaster as President Donald Trump's national security advisor, the latest move in an ongoing shakeup of the president's top advisors.

In a tweet Thursday, Trump said Bolton, a former U.S. ambassador to the U.N., will take over the post on April 9. McMaster, an Army lieutenant general, "has done an outstanding job & will always remain my friend," the president wrote.

More: Trump says John Bolton will replace HR McMaster as national security advisor

Bolton was a recess appointment under Bush - because Bush knew that Bolton would never be confirmed by the Senate.
Trump breathes life into the Neocon movement. We were warned.

This is beginning to sound like a W Bush rerun. He gave the wealthy a big tax cut while were fighting two wars. The economy crumbled.

Now the GOP gave a tax cut....80% of it helped the wealthy get wealthy. Bolton is there to take on Iran and agree with trpump. We will be in another major war by year's end.

Then we suffer another GOP economy crash....just a rerun with different players.

Good deal! Bolton is one of the good guys.

It is simply a contest. Which is the biggest nut case, trump or bolton.
The nations of the world know this clown, and will now be sure that the US is brain dead, and maybe just stupid.

Halliburton is Hiring! Get your application in fast. They are gonna need employees to help screw over the tax payers.

Forum List

Back