🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry THANKS Iran

Kerry is nothing more then a fraud, liar, and narcissist. No wonder he was selected to be Sec of State, who else would betray his country and those that stand in harms way with a smirk.

I bet you would be more happy if Iran locked them up, then you'd really have a reason to bitch.

Did you expect anything else??

I'm just glad those ten men are safe and sound.

Looks like the U.S. sailors have admitted to trespassing into Iranian waters. They've apologized. We are lucky Iran didn't kill them. So it's not so unreasonable to be thankful about that. Because I assure you, if Iranian sailors had trespassed into U.S. waters, theyd be dead meat right now.

It's called diplomacy. They were in Iran's territorial waters after all and the US and Iran are not allies.

Yes, the sailors have admitted they trespassed into Iranian waters. They've even apologized. And that was the right thing to do. I mean, just imagine it were Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters. Does anyone believe they would still be alive? Iran expressed amazing restraint on this one. Americans should acknowledge that.

It's called diplomacy. They were in Iran's territorial waters after all and the US and Iran are not allies.

Yes, the sailors have admitted they trespassed into Iranian waters. They've even apologized. And that was the right thing to do. I mean, just imagine it were Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters. Does anyone believe they would still be alive? Iran expressed amazing restraint on this one. Americans should acknowledge that.

They want to see Obama pull a Putin and come riding out with angry rhetoric and big guns. And a bare chest.

They want to see Obama pull a Putin and come riding out with angry rhetoric and big guns. And a bare chest.

Not sure where you're going with ripping Putin, but yeah many Americans do want war with Iran. Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters would likely be killed immediately. So Iran showed a lot of restraint. They didn't kill our sailors. We should be thankful.

Not sure where you're going with ripping Putin, but yeah many Americans do want war with Iran. Iranian sailors trespassing into U.S. waters would likely be killed immediately. So Iran showed a lot of restraint. They didn't kill our sailors. We should be thankful.

I doubt we'd have killed them if it were vice versa - we would have done the same thing I think.

They humiliate our men & women. Film them on their knees for propaganda purposes. Force the female to wear a head scarf. And Kerry thanks them....

Sorry. Some other rube already beat you to it in another topic.

Bush allowed Iran to build Nukes so they would stop killings our troops in Iraq. We had Iran surrounded & Bush pussed out.

Our military personnel strayed into sovereign territory and were captured. They could have been locked up as spies in prison or worse.

Instead, they were returned.

So, yeah. Iran deserves a thanks, as distasteful as that is.

Forum List

Back