July Jobs Report

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
Well, this is going to piss some people off.

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 528,000 in July, and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Job growth was widespread, led by gains in leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and health care. Both total nonfarm employment and the unemployment rate have returned to their February 2020 pre-pandemic levels.

Good thing too! The working class needs 3 or 4 jobs just to keep even.

1659704814220.png

Total nonfarm payroll employment rose by 528,000 in July, and the unemployment rate edged down to 3.5 percent, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported today. Job growth was widespread, led by gains in leisure and hospitality, professional and business services, and health care. Both total nonfarm employment and the unemployment rate have returned to their February 2020 pre-pandemic levels.

Other than it took over two years to recover from the capricious "shut downs" engineered to make it appear as if something was being done, why should this news piss anybody off?

Global inflation remains a problem, but

Other than it took over two years to recover from the capricious "shut downs" engineered to make it appear as if something was being done, why should this news piss anybody off?

Because most of the folks on the right are begging and praying for maximum economic damage so they can win a few more votes in Nov.

Ahhhhh, look at the little statist cuck puffing on his masters pee pee.

No jobs created, just jobs recivered from arbitrary shutdowns, and now with the inflation EVERYTHING is starting to slow down.

Already the corporations are pulling back, and manufacturing is slowing.

DURRRRRRR

Ahhhhh, look at the little statist cucj puffing on his masters pee pee.

No jobs created, just jobs recivered from arbitrary shutdowns, and now with the inflation EVERYTHING is starting to slow down.

Already the corporations are pulling back, and manufacturing is slowing.

DURRRRRRR

I told you all this would piss people off, and then I am proven correct.

Because most of the folks on the right are begging and praying for maximum economic damage so they can win a few more votes in Nov.

I think Biden's inflation pretty much has those results already baked into the cake. The democrats will pick up one in the Senate and lose the house by a hefty margin. Americans like divided government. We don't trust either party, especially when both have become so radicalized.

I think Biden's inflation pretty much has those results already baked into the cake. The democrats will pick up one in the Senate and lose the house by a hefty margin. Americans like divided government. We don't trust either party, especially when both have become so radicalized.

I think the Dems will pick up two, but the rest I agree with 100%. The best result for the country is a divided government.

Forum List

Back