Zone1 Juneteenth is Just Another Day to Spread The Hate Towards White People

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
Somebody had to say it. I'm sorry that a black person was white washed, but other than that, the participants in this rodeo are extremely racist.

Somebody had to say it. I'm sorry that a black person was white washed, but other than that, the participants in this rodeo are extremely racist.

Good point about how our country ignored the role of black cowboys and pretended they were all white
Whites wrote the history

Black cowboys in the American West accounted for up to an estimated 25% of cowboys "who went up the trail" from the 1860s to 1880s and substantial but unknown percentage in the rest of the ranching industry

Last edited:
IMG_2287.jpeg

None whatsoever. You don't need a holiday to be thankful that your ancestors were free if you're black. Just be thankful.
Then why do we celebrate the Fourth of July?

Explain that and don't deflect. Because that's a day where your ancestors were free.

So declaring one's independence from another country is worth celebrating (4th of July) but no longer being legally held in captivity (Juneteenth) is not?

That's the way it was until last year and I didn't say that black people couldn't celebrate their history, but we don't need a federal holiday for it. Especially when not everybody is black.

That's the way it was until last year and I didn't say that black people couldn't celebrate their history, but we don't need a federal holiday for it. Especially when not everybody is black.
Do you feel the same about Columbus Day? It is kind of the opposite of Juneteenth.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Everyone is not Christian but we have xmas.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back