🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just because Ellen DeGeneres is a lesbian doesn't mean she has to be a cross-dresser too...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...it's like the network figured it would be "cute" if Ellen wore a man's suit and had a man's haircut, but lesbians usually are NOT cross-dressers. Why is Ellen?

...it's like the network figured it would be "cute" if Ellen wore a man's suit and had a man's haircut, but lesbians usually are NOT cross-dressers. Why is Ellen?
She is a butch lesbian rather than a lipstick lesbian. Her choice of clothing is hers.

Why do you care how she dresses? I'm almost positive she has no opinion on how you dress.

It’s both remarkable and disturbing how frightened most conservatives are of individual liberty, freedom of choice, and dissent, and how they seek to compel conformity and punish that dissent.

Ellen has prospered as an "out" lesbian, if she was straight she would most likely not have her own show.

It’s both remarkable and disturbing how frightened most conservatives are of individual liberty, freedom of choice, and dissent, and how they seek to compel conformity and punish that dissent.
You talk like a fruitcake Clayton. Do I "frighten" you? All I did was start a casual thread about how Ellen wears man clothes and has man hair.

Sorry, snowflake. Why do you let this bother you so much?

Forum List

Back