🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Just out of Curiosity...

Who originally decided that saying 'Happy Holidays' was evil?

Where did that come from? Anyone know?
The words aren't evil, but when people like you say them, they are intended as an insult to people for whom Christmas is important, and that makes it evil.

Another MISDIRECTION by the astro turfing, WHINY the Pooh-Pooh! Nobody ever said "Happy Holidays" was bad, evil, or not good. Your side decided Merry Christmas was bad, evil, and not good; then saddled us with Happy Holidays, lol.

You really are good propagandist for an astro turfing DNC operative, lol.

LOL....

Libturds are about as intellectually curious as goldfish.

Especially bed wetting parasites like NYCrackhead who believes it already knows every fucking thing, but doesn't know shit about shit.

Another MISDIRECTION by the astro turfing, WHINY the Pooh-Pooh! Nobody ever said "Happy Holidays" was bad, evil, or not good. Your side decided Merry Christmas was bad, evil, and not good; then saddled us with Happy Holidays, lol.

Nobody ever said that? Wanna bet?

Well there are a bunch of holidays this time of year .And Xmas ain't till the 25th . Plus you can't always pick out who's a Jew.

LOL....

Libturds are about as intellectually curious as goldfish.

Especially bed wetting parasites like NYCrackhead who believes it already knows every fucking thing, but doesn't know shit about shit.

The question was, who started it? Who originally decided that saying Happy Holidays was evil?

Nothing wrong with Happy Holidays..... it's being forbidden to say "Merry Christmas."

Not according to Donald Trump:

"I'm a good Christian," the Republican presidential front-runner said. "If I become president, we're gonna be saying Merry Christmas at every store ... You can leave happy holidays at the corner."

Now there ya go Pooh-Pooh, flying off the handle, geeze. OK, then all lefties on here, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Quanza, (is that how you spell it?) Hannukkah, etc. Did I cover it?

And that is why the left decided Merry Christmas was not FAIR. What if you weren't about Christmas? To solve that dilemma, they decided Happy Holidays was better.

And so now.....this happened.........certain web sites are giving out ratings for those retailers who go along with Merry Christmas, and a NOT so good rating for those who refuse to show it. From my understanding early on, the retailers visibly proclaiming Merry Christmas, have seen a large spike in sales. The other retailers, not so much!

So, let us pretend all about Santa Claus there Carebear, and we will buy presents for our family in the name of the mythical Santa from those who go along for our children and grandchildrens sake, with the myth.......after all, that is why we open our wallets.

For the rest of you retailers who think like Pooh-Pooh, sell to the rest of the people, and see if they open their wallets as much as we do for our mythical Saint Nick. Good luck with that one-)

John Gibson wrote a book on it. Remember that idiot from Foxnews?

"Gibson claimed: “Every time a supermarket checker or store clerk greets you with [‘Happy Holidays’] instead of ‘Merry Christmas,’ you have met another soldier in the War against Christmas.”

Now there ya go Pooh-Pooh, flying off the handle, geeze. OK, then all lefties on here, Merry Christmas, Wonderful Quanza, (is that how you spell it?) Hannukkah, etc. Did I cover it?

And that is why the left decided Merry Christmas was not FAIR. What if you weren't about Christmas? To solve that dilemma, they decided Happy Holidays was better.

And so now.....this happened.........certain web sites are giving out ratings for those retailers who go along with Merry Christmas, and a NOT so good rating for those who refuse to show it. From my understanding early on, the retailers visibly proclaiming Merry Christmas, have seen a large spike in sales. The other retailers, not so much!

So, let us pretend all about Santa Claus there Carebear, and we will buy presents for our family in the name of the mythical Santa from those who go along for our children and grandchildrens sake, with the myth.......after all, that is why we open our wallets.

For the rest of you retailers who think like Pooh-Pooh, sell to the rest of the people, and see if they open their wallets as much as we do for our mythical Saint Nick. Good luck with that one-)

See? One guy happy to prove my point.

1942, Irving Berlin wrote the song 'Happy Holiday', for Bing Crosby in the movie "Holiday Inn".

Berlin was of course a JEW...

...hmmmmmm.....maybe the rightwing Christian bigotry picked up on THAT.

lol

Didn't happen.

Why? Do you think it's evil?

You lie. I just proved it. I REMEMBER when John Gibson and then Bill O'Reilly were revered by the Christian Right for their relentless demonization of the greeting 'Happy Holidays'.

The words aren't evil, but when people like you say them, they are intended as an insult to people for whom Christmas is important, and that makes it evil.

What bullshit! Conservatives are so determined that there is a war on Christmas. It isn't just about Christians or Christian holidays. No one is insulting you. Although the thought crosses my mind.

Happy Holidays is intended to INCLUDE people who celebrate other holidays over the end of the year. Every major religion and quite a few minor ones celebrate holidays over Christmas.

You're not that special or unique, snowflake.

1942, Irving Berlin wrote the song 'Happy Holiday', for Bing Crosby in the movie "Holiday Inn".

Berlin was of course a JEW...

...hmmmmmm.....maybe the rightwing Christian bigotry picked up on THAT.

lol
Chestnuts roasting over an open fire was written in July.

Your intellectual epitaph was written here, in your own words.

Forum List

Back