Just the beginning.....I hope

Who is feeding you credulous tards this stupid belief that Obama doesn't say "terrorist" or "terrorism"?

And why do you keep lining up for refills of your piss cups from the people lying to you? How WILLFULLY STUPID do you have to be to keep going back to liars for your information?

Someone should do a PhD thesis paper on you morons. Not kidding. This is a bizarre phenomenon which should be studied and recorded.

Obabble don't need no fuggin AUMF....Isis is contained and Iran is rendered harmless.
Show me where Obama said ISIS is harmless, nazi boi.

The context of the "contained" statement was about territory. They have lost a lot of territory in the past year.

[QUOTE="g5000, post: 12823778, member: 34052
Nothing you say can be taken seriously, seeing how you are that stupid.[/QUOTE] After the Paris attack OBAMA BLAMED ASSAD, declaring the area will never be safe as long as ASSAD is in power.
This asshole actually believes Assad is a greater threat.

The man would not acknowledge that Ft Hood was a terrorist attack - called it a case of 'workplace violence'/

He and Hillary edited the CIA initial report on Benghazi - 13 times - removing every reference to TERRORISM! After Benghazi he stood before the UN and blamed a film maker and a video for the attack!

Get real, denier! Obama is an Islamic Extremist apologist and co-conspirator! Hell, I give Jimmy Carter a LOT of props right now, because as bad of a President as he was HE would never have continued to demand Syrian 'Refugees' be brought here after the Paris attack.

2mzog7.jpg

^^^
Still can't figure out how to use the quote function, either, I see. You actually are retarded. It's the easiest thing, the quote function, and you STILL can't get it right. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Sorry, dipshit. You revealed your retardation when you said Obama "can't bring himself to use the word 'terrorism'."

Jesus. It takes several pounds of brain damage to parrot that bullshit.

Who is feeding you credulous tards this stupid belief that Obama doesn't say "terrorist" or "terrorism"?

The Obama administration actually insisted the term terrorist would not be used any more (for a time) and that the new term would be 'unprivileged belligerents' to describe the terrorists in Gitmo.

Show me where Obama said ISIS is harmless, nazi boi

He brushed them off as insignificant by calling them a 'JV Team'.

** I noticed you can't carry on a discussion without personally insulting people....is that due to an insecurity, something like turrets, mental disorder...or where you just born a rude asshole?

What's funny is that easy65 claims to be a journalist, thus confirming what Alexis de Tocqueville said about them a long time ago. "The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind."

What's funny is that easy65 claims to be a journalist, thus confirming what Alexis de Tocqueville said about them a long time ago. "The journalists of the United States are generally in a very humble position, with a scanty education and a vulgar turn of mind."
Yes, I am educated...which must be why the things you say are so stupid and why you have such animosity towards me.

The Obama administration actually insisted the term terrorist would not be used any more (for a time)

Nope, that's a flat out lie. Goddam, you just double down on the lie.

and that the new term would be 'unprivileged belligerents' to describe the terrorists in Gitmo.

What the government calls detainees has nothing to do with your claim that Obama "can't bring himself to use the word 'terrorism'."

Does that mean Bush couldn't bring himself to use the word 'terrorism' because he called the terrorists in Gitmo "unlawful combatants"?

** I noticed you can't carry on a discussion without personally insulting people....is that due to an insecurity, something like turrets, mental disorder...or where you just born a rude asshole?
I call a tard a tard because that is what you are. A tard.

I would not grant the power to take our military to war to a man who can't bring himself to use the word 'terrorism'.

Good evening, everybody. I just want to make a few brief comments about the attacks across Paris tonight. Once again, we’ve seen an outrageous attempt to terrorize innocent civilians. This is an attack not just on Paris, it’s an attack not just on the people of France, but this is an attack on all of humanity and the universal values that we share.

We stand prepared and ready to provide whatever assistance that the government and the people of France need to respond. France is our oldest ally. The French people have stood shoulder to shoulder with the United States time and again. And we want to be very clear that we stand together with them in the fight against terrorism and extremism.

Paris itself represents the timeless values of human progress. Those who think that they can terrorize the people of France or the values that they stand for are wrong. The American people draw strength from the French people’s commitment to life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness. We are reminded in this time of tragedy that the bonds of liberté and égalité and fraternité are not only values that the French people care so deeply about, but they are values that we share. And those values are going to endure far beyond any act of terrorism or the hateful vision of those who perpetrated the crimes this evening.

We’re going to do whatever it takes to work with the French people and with nations around the world to bring these terrorists to justice, and to go after any terrorist networks that go after our people.

We don’t yet know all the details of what has happened. We have been in contact with French officials to communicate our deepest condolences to the families of those who have been killed, to offer our prayers and thoughts to those who have been wounded. We have offered our full support to them. The situation is still unfolding. I’ve chosen not to call President Hollande at this time, because my expectation is that he’s very busy at the moment. I actually, by coincidence, was talking to him earlier today in preparation for the G20 meeting. But I am confident that I’ll be in direct communications with him in the next few days, and we’ll be coordinating in any ways that they think are helpful in the investigation of what’s happened.

This is a heartbreaking situation. And obviously those of us here in the United States know what it’s like. We’ve gone through these kinds of episodes ourselves. And whenever these kinds of attacks happened, we’ve always been able to count on the French people to stand with us. They have been an extraordinary counterterrorism partner, and we intend to be there with them in that same fashion.

I’m sure that in the days ahead we’ll learn more about exactly what happened, and my teams will make sure that we are in communication with the press to provide you accurate information. I don’t want to speculate at this point in terms of who was responsible for this. It appears that there may still be live activity and dangers that are taking place as we speak. And so until we know from French officials that the situation is under control, and we have for more information about it, I don’t want to speculate.

Thank you very much.

"obama watches as France bombs..."

Wrong again, as usual:

"The retaliatory strike was launched in conjunction with the US air force, Paris has said.

Earlier the Pentagon said the US and France had agreed on concrete steps to ramp up the fight with ISIS."

Fightback: France sends 10 fighter jets to bomb ISIS capital Raqqa

Consequently the premise of the thread fails, the result of being a ridiculous blind partisan.

Says the partisan hack that will defend Obama to the last ass kiss.

Now where was I?

Oh, yeah.

Why won't the GOP give Obama an AUMF against ISIS?

ISIS is made up of about 30,000 to 40,000 people. If we threw that same amount of troops against them, we could clean them up very quickly.

Nope, that's a flat out lie. Goddam, you just double down on the lie.
Link: New Pentagon manual declares journalists can be enemy combatants - Washington Times

After direction from the WH/CC in Chief, the Pentagon changed the term to 'unprivileged belligerent'.

Before you arbitrarily just call some one a 'liar', do some research so you don't end up looking stupid...not that will prevent you from completely looking stupid, but it should help.
That in now way backs up your claim that Obama "can't bring himself to use the word 'terrorism'." Nor does it back up your additional claim that Obama said the word would not be used for a time.

Hey g, then why did Obama call an obvious Ft hood terrorist attack a case of 'workplace violence'? Why is he saying now / did he say in an interview that ASSAD is the problem, that as long as HE stays in power then the region will not be safe?

If he thinks ISIS is such a threat then why bring in Syrian 'Refugees' who have been proven to include ISIS members? What's his rush to bring them here...so soon after Paris?

G, were some of the terrorists in Paris Syrian 'Refugees'?
G, didn't ISIS warn the world that he would infiltrate them to bring terrorism to our countries?

The answer to BOTH would be YES.

The FBI declared they have at least 1,000 OPEN cases involving ISIS already here. I would call that a problem, wouldn't you? With so much on their plate regarding ISIS already, why bringing on 65,000 more potential problems?

What is Obama's rush to bring them here? What harm would delaying bringing them here be? It would be far less of a threat to delay brining them here in order to do extremely thorough background checks than to rush them through the process and bring potential terrorists hers....

Doesn't our national security and protecting American lives out-weigh the re-settlement of Syrians?

Simple questions, G.....

That article does not say the word "terrorism" will no longer be used.

It does not say Obama can't bring himself to use the word "terrorism".

It's dated June 21.

Here's a speech by Obama on June 17:

She brings her own unique style of leadership. She brings a wealth of experience to the Justice Department at a time when there is so much work to be done -- from keeping us safe from terrorist attacks, to protecting our financial system, to safeguarding our environment, to upholding civil rights.

June 19:

We’ve ended two wars. We have, by and large, been able to protect the American homeland and we have been able to conduct operations against terrorist organizations while staying true to the law and our Constitution and our values.

July 6:

And that includes the work that brings me here today -- our mission to degrade and ultimately destroy the terrorist group ISIL.

Now, all this said, our strategy recognizes that no amount of military force will end the terror that is ISIL unless it’s matched by a broader effort

When necessary to prevent attacks against our nation, we’ll take direct action against terrorists. We’ll continue to also partner with nations from Afghanistan to Nigeria to build up their security forces. We’re going to work day and night with allies and partners to disrupt terrorist networks and thwart attacks, and to smother nascent ISIL cells that may be trying to develop in other parts of the world.

But the threat of lone wolves or small cells of terrorists is complex -- it's harder to detect and harder to prevent.

It's also true why, ultimately, in order for us to defeat terrorist groups like ISIL and al Qaeda it's going to also require us to discredit their ideology

We’re fighting terrorists who distort Islam and whose victims are mostly Muslims.

It will be decided by the countries and the communities that terrorists like ISIL target.

It will be up to all people -- leaders and citizens -- to reject the sectarianism that so often fuels the resentments and conflicts upon which terrorists are currently thriving. It will be up to governments to address the political and economic grievances that terrorists exploit.

I can't believe I am actually have to prove to a retard that Obama uses the word "terrorism".

Like I said. It takes several pounds of brain damage to parrot the idiocy that Obama doesn't say "terrorist" or "terrorism".

It would be funny if you were the only idiot saying that, but unfortunately there are a lot of you creduloids who say it, and that is fucking scary.[/quote]

Last edited:
I would not grant the power to take our military to war to a man who can't bring himself to use the word 'terrorism'.

I think it has now been proven you are indisputably one stupid idiot.

Now...why won't the GOP give Obama an AUMF against ISIS? Why have they been denying him one for over a year?

"Because he won't say 'terrorism'." BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Holy fuck, I am surrounded by some of the dumbest parroting retards on the internet.

jg34ow.jpg

BWAWK! Obama can't use the word 'terrorism'.

Forum List

Back