Kavanaugh/Ford Opinon threads from Saturday, Sept 23, 2018

Will Ford Actually Make The Hearing On Thursday?

• Yes

Votes: 16 30.8%
  • No

Votes: 36 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here we go. How many more are out there?

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, "These allegations seem credible,and we're taking them very seriously. If established, they're clearly disqualifying.

The woman at the center of the story, Deborah Ramirez, who is fifty-three, attended Yale with Kavanaugh, where she studied sociology and psychology. Later, she spent years working for an organization that supports victims of domestic violence. The New Yorker contacted Ramirez after learning of her possible involvement in an incident involving Kavanaugh. The allegation was conveyed to Democratic senators by a civil-rights lawyer. For Ramirez, the sudden attention has been unwelcome, and prompted difficult choices. She was at first hesitant to speak publicly, partly because her memories contained gaps because she had been drinking at the time of the alleged incident. In her initial conversations with The New Yorker, she was reluctant to characterize Kavanaugh’s role in the alleged incident with certainty. After six days of carefully assessing her memories and consulting with her attorney, Ramirez said that she felt confident enough of her recollections to say that she remembers Kavanaugh had exposed himself at a drunken dormitory party, thrust his penis in her face, and caused her to touch it without her consent as she pushed him away. Ramirez is now calling for the F.B.I. to investigate Kavanaugh’s role in the incident. “I would think an F.B.I. investigation would be warranted,” she said.
<more>

Weird how this is the pattern with Democrats.
I guess they have a shitload of women willing to make false claims against just about anyone...effectively weaponizing false sex accusations.
The ends justify the means.
Personally I think Democrats have gone too far.

Guilt by association?

by a spurned girlfriend?

Saw it on the Late Show, 40 years ago.

Liberals confuse the terms “accuser “ and “sainted victim”.
5 days or week is no problem. After the job the scumbag GOP did on Garland We need a better candidate. Not a hyper hyper partisan idiot.
Thanks for giving the real motive. You and many others are still pissed off about Garland, and now the dems are trying to run out the clock in hopes of taking the majority in the senate. Then Trump will get no conservative judges through the nomination process.
There is a reason for good government that you brainwashed Dupes don't know anymore. Anita Hill investigation took three days. You're an American brainwashed functional Nazi. Can't have evidence and a court room anymore, just take your BS bought off propaganda's word for it... You already know she is a liar and it's a conspiracy I suppose like most chumps...
Lol
There’s a reason why you sound like a pussy whipped bitch… because you are
Yeah, who needs good government and Truth LOL? You dupes are pretty deplorable...
tenor.gif

We have seen people with a lot more evidence disbelieved because the target was someone they liked. In other words, you like Poltiician X. Politician X is accused of some sexual harassment or assault. You don’t believe the charge because you like Politician X.

With Ford, the story starts out weak. A drinking fumbling from High School. It goes from there to weaker. All my friends know, ask them.

Senate Judiciary Committee contacts Christine Blasey Ford's friend about party - CNNPolitics

Now, that is the third “friend” who knew all about it at the time according to Ford herself, who now says they didn’t know anything, didn’t see anything, and weren’t there.

Her story is falling apart. So they are moving to plan B. Or was that already plan b?

Watch Live: At Least 2 More Women Set To Accuse Kavanaugh To Stop Critical Vote
Last Tuesday, the 19th of September, Alex Jones predicted that at least two more women will be rolled out by the Democrats to destroy Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. With the second accuser Deborah Ramirez appearing on cue, Jones explains how he predicted it and what that means for the future of the Supreme Court.

OMG more paid off jackasses trying to sink this guy just like Trump , and of course we make next years news today and those who have no idea wtf is going on in reality just can't figure out the political games of LIE, CHEAT, STEAL and we might as well add set people up, and pay them off in order to make false claims.

Hey if you are a Republican just get your democratic kk...uuunts out there to lie and scream rape.

AND ALEX ISN'T NOT OFTEN WRONG..

and since most jerk offs will fail to click hte provided link

View attachment 218142

BREAKING: Second Kavanaugh Accuser is a ‘Never Trumper’
Women accusing republican scum are always lying whores So were the 18 accusing the pos trump Women always lie except if they're republican

Moron, all politicians are liars...... obama was the most damaging liar compared to Trump......
LOL Guess you're a very very fine man like Cohen and Manafort

Compared to the best democrat....I am a great man......

Pee Wee Herman is a great man by that standard.
Moron, all politicians are liars...... obama was the most damaging liar compared to Trump......

Senate Democrats Investigate a New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct, from the Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s College Years

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
Deep State Lawyers for Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, and Andrew McCabe show up & suddenly there is a 2nd Accuser....

....what a coincidence.

SSDD from the despicable POS Democrats...
and soon you freeking repubs can bash a 3rd
Sounds like the Democrats are finding more fake accusers for Kavanaugh so they out-number the number of real Ellison accusers...

:p
What have I been predicting would happen?
Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Weird how this is the pattern with Democrats.
I guess they have a shitload of women willing to make false claims against just about anyone...effectively weaponizing false sex accusations.
The ends justify the means.
Personally I think Democrats have gone too far.
Republican BULL SHIT can't face the truth about your perverted swine

So she recovers a memory in therapy six years ago. She doesn't tell the cops. She tells a senator who sits on it till just before the vote to confirm the alleged attacker to the SC.

Maybe she needs more therapy.

I would say so. Where was her mother, when she was a 15 year old girl who apparently was going to all these booze parties with older teens, maybe even men? She reportedly slept with 54 men before she left HIGH SCHOOL. Well, maybe boys, but whatever. Listen. I do feel bad for her for that. I would need therapy too if I left high school having slept with FIFTY-FOUR boys and/or men.

Where. Was. Her. Mother. Where?

So kavanaugh is probably the only guy who *didnt* bang her.

Last edited:
Just all in good fun. Boys being boys. We're America's elite, it's PARTY TIME!! JUDGE KNOWS SHIT! Wonder if he has DISAPPEARED.

‘They treated women like meat’: Mark Judge’s college girlfriend calls him out for down-playing Georgetown Prep culture

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
23 SEP 2018 AT 21:54 ET

Mark-Judge-800x430.jpg
Brett Kavanaugh buddy Mark Judge (Photo: Facebook)
DON'T MISS STORIES. FOLLOW RAW STORY!

A three-year girlfriend of Mark Judge has serious allegations that call into question his account of incidents at Georgetown Prep.

Former Georgetown Prep student Eric Ruyak nailed Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and his friend Mark Judge in a Facebook post this week. He claimed Judge not only attacked him for outing a priest who molested youth but tried to blame it on “unchecked liberalism.” But now, Judge’s ex-girlfriend is backing him up.

In a story that outlined a second sexual assault accuser, Elizabeth Rasor came forward about her information on Judge and Kavanaugh.

Rasor told New Yorker reporter Ronan Farrow that she met Judge at Catholic University and that she felt morally obligated challenging his characterization of “horseplay” in high school.
“Under normal circumstances, I wouldn’t reveal information that was told in confidence,” she said. However, “I can’t stand by and watch him lie.”

Judge told her a different story about an incident involving him and other boys taking turns having sex with a drunk woman. Judge made it sound consensual and never named any other men involved. She does not know whether Kavanaugh participated.

After hearing the accusations and Judge’s response, she noted dismissal of the high school incidents were not “sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep.”

A second woman who attended high school in the 1980s in the same county as Georgetown Prep refuted Judge as well. In a letter to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford and her attorneys, the woman said she witnessed boys at parties including Georgetown Prep students that engaged in “sexual misconduct.”

The woman recalled male students who “would get a female student blind drunk” on what they called “jungle juice,” which was grain alcohol and Hawaiian Punch. They would then try to take advantage of her.

“It was disgusting,” the woman said. “They treated women like meat.”

She wanted her identity withheld out of fear of political retribution.

'They treated women like meat': Mark Judge’s college girlfriend calls him out for down-playing Georgetown Prep culture

Georgetown is the biggest Jesuit college in America. The Jesuits were the first to force communism on a people in South America in the 1600's. They run freemasonry and the P2 lodge in Rome is the headquarters. The 33rd degree freemasons believe that by sodomizing a child that they can steal that child's energy. All Jesuit colleges and Jesuit based secret societies in the Ivy league schools should be shut down...like yesterday. Bill "drop trou" was a Georgetown grad.

Looks like Kavanaugh now has a war on two fronts. What's the over/under on time for the third accuser to emerge? I'll say 24 hours.

No, they have to hold that one back for a week or so, just after the first allegations fall apart completely.

each day it becomes less believable

this was predictable and expected of the left

just vote now

and pray that Ginsberg drops over dead

so Trump can pick another one

fck these leftist liars

As Senate Republicans press for a swift vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh, President Trump’s nominee to the Supreme Court, Senate Democrats are investigating a new allegation of sexual misconduct against Kavanaugh. The claim dates to the 1983-84 academic school year, when Kavanaugh was a freshman at Yale University. The offices of at least four Democratic senators have received information about the allegation, and at least two have begun investigating it. Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote. The Democratic Senate offices reviewing the allegations believe that they merit further investigation. “This is another serious, credible, and disturbing allegation against Brett Kavanaugh. It should be fully investigated,” Senator Mazie Hirono, of Hawaii, said. An aide in one of the other Senate offices added, “These allegations seem credible, and we’re taking them very seriously. If established, they’re clearly disqualifying.”

“Somebody yelled down the hall, ‘Brett Kavanaugh just put his penis in Debbie’s face,' ” she said.
Deep State Lawyers for Bill Clinton, Barak Obama, and Andrew McCabe show up & suddenly there is a 2nd Accuser....

....what a coincidence.

SSDD from the despicable POS Democrats...
and soon you freeking repubs can bash a 3rd
Sounds like the Democrats are finding more fake accusers for Kavanaugh so they out-number the number of real Ellison accusers...

:p
What have I been predicting would happen?
Do you Believe Kavanaugh's Rape Accuser?

Rush Limbaugh predicted Wed, hour 1 I believe, that Fords story would unravel and another would appear to replace her.

How can we be sure Kavanaugh will have anything on under his robe?

Ah, the 30 years that he's been an upstanding citizen? Fact is, Winger...he was seen as a freakin' choir boy until you leftist assholes decided that you weren't going to let Trump appoint anymore Supreme Court Justices!

Forum List

Back