Kavanaugh hearings

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.

Libs need to realize that this is really happening, and there is nothing they can do to stop it.

They might as well enjoy it.

Elections have consequences, Merrick Garland wasn't approved because the Far Left didn't have control of the Senate in 2016- the Left got schlonged in the 2014 elections. After Scalia got whacked, rightfully, the Republicans weren't going to reward those who whacked him with a leftard appointee.

To see the libs make horses' asses of themselves is really distressing for our democracy.

If the Left wants to block Moderate Justices on the supreme court, they should be compaigning for a Far Left Senate in 2 months. If they are successful, they can, and I am sure, WILL stop any more Trump nominations in 2019-2020,

I don't have tv, have siriusxm radio. So I can't see the faces.
Who is the looney woman who keeps screaming out when others are talking?

When I hear screams like that out here on the range, it usually means I have a new calf.

grassley: i have been in every supreme court hearing since abraham lincoln and i would like to read you some poetry that shows why kavanaugh is great

Leahy: I have been in every supreme court hearing since Thomas Jefferson and I am suffering from TDS and I am butt hurt that Crooked Hillary lost and we don't get to pick the Supreme Court Justice.

The democrats believe that if they let democrats speak but shout down republicans they will have some sort of victory.

They just keep whining about not enough time.

So predictable.

Sorry Dems. Elections have consequences.

These Democrats are just showing what assholes they are.

They might as well just start howling at the sky for all the good it will do them.

If they wanted to get a supreme court nominee then they should have nominated somebody other than that Crooked Hillary loser for President. You know the one that lost to that affirmative action nobody Obama back in 2008. But no, they were hell bent on nominating that stupid bitch that had more baggage than Delta Airlines because they thought she was the most qualified candidate in the history of the galaxy.

The lack of Civility is appalling. Democrats are embarrassing themselves on live TV and radio. Their behavior is reprehensible.

Bravo. Keep it up, liberals.

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????[/

Hey at least y’all are getting documents, judicial watch has to sue to get democrat documents for months and then still gets stone walled, so be happy for what you get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve only attended one day in the Senate. Sat next to this big black guy in a suit. I’m 6-2, 200 and this guy could have tossed me like a rag doll. As things get close to starting he stands up and yells ALL RISE, he’s the Sergeant at Arms.

Im sure most of them are physically imposing. They must have been ordered to take no action on their own today when the crowd gets out of line. Order given by Republicans so America can see how uncivil Democrats are.

Democrats are setting things up to declare Kavanaugh's appointment after he is approve as illegitimate. They will put in place something similar to the TRUMP resistance form of protests in order to intimidate Kavanaugh and his family. I hope threats of intimidation and violence towards Kavanaugh and his family will be prosecute to the fullest extent the law allows, including elected officials who, support, encourage and engage in promoting threats of intimidation and violence.

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.
Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.

Sounds like Obama , signing obozo care into law in only three days and it took Union lawyers a few years later to realize they got screwed ..

Can't wait to see how they behave when Trump replaces ginsburg......

Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.

Sounds like Obama , signing obozo care into law in only three days and it took Union lawyers a few years later to realize they got screwed ..

Wow you are all parrots. Literally every one of you have said that exact same thing, proud to now be acting like Obama. Anyways you did the same thing with your tax cuts to the 1% already. Now you want to install a man for life, who was chosen by a special interest group, without review or accountability. An SC Justice is not the same as a piece of legislation.

Demo
So no wonder the Dems don't want to proceed.

They are missing 90% of the info on Kavanaugh.

Trump Administration Won’t Release Kavanaugh White House Documents

WASHINGTON—The Trump administration is withholding some 100,000 pages from Brett Kavanaugh’s records as a lawyer in the George W. Bush White House, something Democrats say clouds the Supreme Court nominee’s confirmation hearings that begin Tuesday.
Democrats would not proceed with the confirmation no matter the situation and you know this.

Now you want to install a man for life, who was chosen by a special interest group, without review or accountability. An SC Justice is not the same as a piece of legislation.
It is ever so, so why is it of a sudden, an issue for you at this point?
No it’s not. This man is literally selected from a list created by a special interest group that demanded this specifically in exchange for their support.

Forum List

Back