Kavanaugh hearings

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.
not a big fan of payback. we keep doing "payback" and we keep digging a hole of divide that is already doing much more damage than people seem to realize.
Just digging in after the crap that the other side has pulled.........

If Trump hadn't won...............Hillary would be stacking the court with leftist..............Oh well........
:dig:
so each side pulls crap on the other and instead of growing up on both sides to stop it, we keep digging deeper holes cause "they made me do it".
Play that psycho dribble on someone else.............they used Federal agencies to attack citizens..........

They charge people with crimes that they committed themselves..........

Fuck them...........clear it up.
great. "payback" is a shitty policy for overall growth and pulling this country back together. you want to be in a "fuck 'em" mentality, great. i don't. i'd like to see the bullshit end and people working together for common goals.
I don't believe in fairy tales............

We have tried that and it doesn't work.........

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Watching you guys meltdown is always amusing.

not a big fan of payback. we keep doing "payback" and we keep digging a hole of divide that is already doing much more damage than people seem to realize.

If Trump hadn't won...............Hillary would be stacking the court with leftist..............Oh well........
so each side pulls crap on the other and instead of growing up on both sides to stop it, we keep digging deeper holes cause "they made me do it".
Play that psycho dribble on someone else.............they used Federal agencies to attack citizens..........

great. "payback" is a shitty policy for overall growth and pulling this country back together. you want to be in a "fuck 'em" mentality, great. i don't. i'd like to see the bullshit end and people working together for common goals.

then we most certainly disagree on a historical perspective because while we've not always gotten along, some of our best accomplishments have come about by working together.

anymore the first actions of a new president are to undo what the last one did and those days need to fall behind us in history also.

CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nope - They cannot

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.
Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.
You have to confirm him to find out what’s in him.
Like your massive tax cuts for the 1%? Everyday your treasonous party behave more and more like organized crime.
Ah yes, the Trump economy. Please continue to bash it, Trump thanks you for getting him the votes.

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.

So, when the Republicans stopped Obama appointing a justice, that was also Bolshevik style behavior.

It's funny how quickly partisans forget shit that's inconvenient.

Senate Dems in Kavanaugh hearing: All we are asking is for Republicans to throw over all precedent and procedure, so that we can pretend we didn't lose the election....

then we most certainly disagree on a historical perspective because while we've not always gotten along, some of our best accomplishments have come about by working together.

anymore the first actions of a new president are to undo what the last one did and those days need to fall behind us in history also.
They haven't been much on working together for a long time.......if you haven't noticed........

Like get on the back of the bus.........

Works both ways................If they want to go back to being civil.........then they need to prove it.

They haven't been much on working together for a long time.......if you haven't noticed........

Works both ways................If they want to go back to being civil.........then they need to prove it.
evolution is slow, so yes i've noticed. but we can't put the burden of guilt on one side when both sides have been playing this stupid game.

If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.

It is refreshing to see one of the party loyalist inadvertently admit their party is no different than the other one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you missed the point, I was addressing karma. Yes, both play the games, but who changed the senate voting rules and who is bitching as that change is being rammed up their collective asses?

Yes, I know what you were addressing, my point still stands, when you choose to act like the other party, you become like the other party

Do you think that is something new? a recent development? Ask Caesar about Brutus.

It is not new, but it often denied.

evolution is slow, so yes i've noticed. but we can't put the burden of guilt on one side when both sides have been playing this stupid game.
It's not a game when they use Federal Agencies to attack Americans........

DmQd5Q_W4AAke71.jpg

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Corrupt?
You mean like rigging primaries?

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Haha...like you pay taxes. That’s funny shit.

Lol Democrats are still crying about Merrick Garland

I expect they will be crying about it for a few decades. Some are still crying about Fl 2000.

Someday they will learn that elections have consequences and they won’t get to do whatever they want without care for us little people

Good for them!
Good for them. What ever it takes to stop an important appointment by a criminal is appropriate! This appointment should not be given a hearing until AFTER the mid-terms. Remember how President Obama's last appointee was treated???

Forum List

Back