Kavanaugh hearings

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.
Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.
Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.
kinda like finding tens of thousands of e-mails days before an election and pretending you have time to go through them to declare someone innocent.

"good morning to everyone but Grassley who just wished us good morning." - Feinstien

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

kinda like finding tens of thousands of e-mails days before an election and pretending you have time to go through them to declare someone innocent.
We’re talking real world, not your deluded fantasies, inbred

Grassley should just tell those asshole Democrats to grow the fuck up and stop being butt hurt whiners.

They lost the election. They don't have a majority in the Senate. They don't get to pick the next supreme court justice.

The filthy Democrats are just butt hurt because they are about to lose the Supreme Court for a generation. Elections have consequences. If they weren't such bat shit crazy Left Wingers they could get more people to vote for them and they would have a better chance of being the majority.

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
this coming from someone who apparently supported the obama camp who spied on anyone and everyone with illegal warrants.

when you righteous indignation is balanced to views, not a party, hollar again. til then you're just a partisan groupie full of faux rage.

"As Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation hearings begin today, I can’t help but think of my mother and the story of her illegal abortion. We can never go back." - Wacky Cynthia Nixon

We’re talking real world, not your deluded fantasies, inbred
inbred?

so you're incapable of having an adult conversation. got it.

Good!

Last thing we need is a right wing psychopath as a Supreme Court Justice.

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

The Democrats have received a half million documents of Kavanaugh's. They asked for only 6000 for Sotomeyer.

Obozo got his two far left lesbians put on the court and the republicans did nothing to delay the proceedings and hearings.

but I understand, you libs will never get over the FACT that trump beat your wonderful hildebeast. So your senators will continue to rant and rave and disrupt and act like children who didn't get their ice cream. But its all OK, the people are watching and the people will remember in November 2018 and 2020

"If we banned air conditioning on Capitol Hill, these hearings would go a lot quicker."

Neither side displays enough knowledge of history to properly understand the term Bolshevik. The disruption of the proceedings of government or public speakers was more a tactic of fascist activists.

If the documents are relevant, they should not have been released to the committee at the last minute.

Kabuki theater is so entertaining.

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.

Forum List

Back