Kavanaugh hearings

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Hysterics much?

They are acting so badly, I am ashamed for them.

The Democrats realized that once Kavanaugh is seated, the SCOTUS is locked out to their idiot platform for a long time. This is a final scream.

Neither side displays enough knowledge of history to properly understand the term Bolshevik. The disruption of the proceedings of government or public speakers was more a tactic of fascist activists.

If the documents are relevant, they should not have been released to the committee at the last minute.

Kabuki theater is so entertaining.

true, but the dems started the Kabuki and now they are having to watch what they started.

Grassley now says he’ll hold hearings through the weekend if necessary

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.

It is refreshing to see one of the party loyalist inadvertently admit their party is no different than the other one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I’m thoroughly enjoying watching the sorry Democrats make complete fools out of themselves
If asking for time to read over 40,000 pieces of data that was dumped the night before the hearing is a comedy show for you bitches, imagine us doing that shit to you whores.....you'd be in therapy by noon and on drugs by days end. I personally think this shit is a waste of time, cause we don't have the votes, but wasting tax payers money on this shit is just the way they do things in this country.

Hmmmm, shall we discuss the passage of the obamacare bill that no one had time to read before having to vote on it. Karma sucks, dude. your assholes started it. your Reid changed the rules. Now its pay back time, deal with it.
not a big fan of payback. we keep doing "payback" and we keep digging a hole of divide that is already doing much more damage than people seem to realize.

Get the fuck out of here with this disruption shit.......you bastards are at least getting a fuckin hearing for this Trump whore, Democrats and Obama were denied. Then to make matters worse, you whores, dump requested documents on the dems, the night before the fuckin hearings.....JUST ONE GOTDAMNED QUESTION....CAN YOU BASTARDS EVER AND I MEAN EVER DO ANY GOTDAMN THING THAT ISN'T CORRUPT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
awe..............poor thing...
:smiliehug:

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.
Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.

The Democrats have received a half million documents of Kavanaugh's. They asked for only 6000 for Sotomeyer.
40,000 dumped in the dead of night. What is the traitor right trying to hide?

It is refreshing to see one of the party loyalist inadvertently admit their party is no different than the other one!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

you missed the point, I was addressing karma. Yes, both play the games, but who changed the senate voting rules and who is bitching as that change is being rammed up their collective asses?

not a big fan of payback. we keep doing "payback" and we keep digging a hole of divide that is already doing much more damage than people seem to realize.
Just digging in after the crap that the other side has pulled.........

If Trump hadn't won...............Hillary would be stacking the court with leftist..............Oh well........
:dig:

Grassley doesn't have the votes to defeat a motion to adjourn right now. GOP Sens. Graham, Crapo, and Flake are missing, giving Democrats a 10-8 advantage at the moment.

Bolshevik-style behavior. Where is the Sergeant-at-Arms? Remove them, including the Democrat Senators behind it and engaging in it, from the chamber.
Bolshevik style behavior is dropping tens of thousands of important documents in the dead of night and hoping to install a party loyalist to a lifetime position without debate the next morning.

The Democrats have received a half million documents of Kavanaugh's. They asked for only 6000 for Sotomeyer.

probably nothing. what was Pelosi trying to hide by forcing a vote on obamacare before anyone had time to read the bill? Payback sucks doesn't it?

If Trump hadn't won...............Hillary would be stacking the court with leftist..............Oh well........
so each side pulls crap on the other and instead of growing up on both sides to stop it, we keep digging deeper holes cause "they made me do it".

The Republicans allowed those two stupid dingbats that Obama nominated get confirmed without any disruption.

They understood that elections have consequences and chose not to be assholes. They were grownups.

The filthy ass Democrats are acting like little kindergarten kids because they can't get their way. It is pathetic.

so each side pulls crap on the other and instead of growing up on both sides to stop it, we keep digging deeper holes cause "they made me do it".
Play that psycho dribble on someone else.............they used Federal agencies to attack citizens..........

They charge people with crimes that they committed themselves..........

Fuck them...........clear it up.

it has ever been so. Politics has not changed since the days of Julius Caesar.

It could all be guacamole recipes with no attempt to hide anything and just a tactic to send the Dims over the edge, or it could all be damning. He was a cheerleader under the Shrub's reign. That alone should be enough to disqualify the man.

I love kabuki theater.

youmadebor.jpg

Play that psycho dribble on someone else.............they used Federal agencies to attack citizens..........

They charge people with crimes that they committed themselves..........

Fuck them...........clear it up.
great. "payback" is a shitty policy for overall growth and pulling this country back together. you want to be in a "fuck 'em" mentality, great. i don't. i'd like to see the bullshit end and people working together for common goals.

Forum List

Back