Ketanji Should Be Disqualified

What are we to do about the animals? We've been mis-gendering them all along.

Poor things.
Yeah, if animals could talk would they be telling us they are identifying as human? Hmmmm, come to think of it, I think my dog thinks its human.....

Here is an experiment you can do. Pull down your pants and look at your crotch. What kind of genitalia do you have? If it has been that way since birth then, that is your born gender. If you can't identify with that gender, you have a condition called gender dysphoria. That does not magically make you a different born gender.
androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) in phenotypic females with a 46,XY karyotype

You can look it up, genetic males, that are physical females.

Has he really. Brilliantly researched. Directly from a hate filled ignorant republican. I never saw that coming
There is no greater hatred than hatred of God’s Laws, and hatred of Jesus who sacrificed Himself for man out of love for man, and no greater hatred exists of people who hate those that love God.

Last edited:
androgen insensitivity syndrome (AIS) in phenotypic females with a 46,XY karyotype

You can look it up, genetic males, that are physical females.
So? I never said rare conditions don't exist, we just don't pattern society on them. We recognize them as aberrant.

That could be true but since it came from you, its a spurious source.

Gods laws don't apply to atheists. Only fools.
One of God's laws is 'thou shalt not murder.' So, that doesn't apply to atheists?

So? I never said rare conditions don't exist, we just don't pattern society on them. We recognize them as aberrant.
Actually the Constitution recognizes the rights of the minority. Which is why we're not a democracy, but a republic. And there are enough genetic / biological sexual ambiguities, that a definition that excludes them, is a wrong definition.

Her record is one of those "inconvenient truths" you Lefties like to champion. People who support her and those like her may get rear-ended by Karma someday. I don't wish having your kids or grandkids molested but it's a FACT that she has a pattern of going soft on that particular abomination.
Her "inconvenient truth" is justice. It's ignorant people like you who believe punishment must be harsh and rehabilitation isn't an effective tool.

Several bullet points for other readers to consider, you seem to be out of touch with the criminal justice system.
  • The United States has pro-capita the most persons incarceratedin jails, prisons and juvenile institutions in the world
    • The Cost is in the hundreds of billions of dollars annually
    • The longer the incarceration the more disaffected and the greater outcome will be recidivism.
  • Upon a conviction there are several factors the trier of fact considers:
    • 2021 Guidelines Manual Annotated
    • A Probation Officer Pre-sentence report
      • a social study, i.e. age, education, employment, criminal history, driving record if any, medical history and number of residencies
      • recommendations from former teachers, employers, neighbors, family and victims
      • recommendation of the Prosecutor
    • arresting officers
      • report by the Probation officer and evaluation
        • Mitigation
        • Aggravation
        • Cooperation
        • Remorse
        • Indifference
        • merciless
      • Recommendation
        • Prison (how long)
        • Probation (Felony or Misdemeanor)
    • defense attorney argument

That could be true but since it came from you, its a spurious source.

Gods laws don't apply to atheists. Only fools.
“The fool has said in his heart there is no God”

Closing your ears like a Monkey who hears no Evil, just makes you a stupid monkey. You still are accountable to God for your sins.

Actually the Constitution recognizes the rights of the minority. Which is why we're not a democracy, but a republic. And there are enough genetic / biological sexual ambiguities, that a definition that excludes them, is a wrong definition.
Homosexuals already have every right that everyone else has. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They don't and shouldn't have 'special' rights.

You seem confused.

Jackson IS a SCOTUS Justice for life.

Trump is a former President who lost bigly in 2020

Get over both
Jackson could die next year or during the next republican administration. Trump could be reelected in 2024. Dream on that.

Homosexuals already have every right that everyone else has. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. They don't and shouldn't have 'special' rights.
Actually they didn't have the right of "pursuit of happiness" until recently.
Do I need to go through the many supreme court rulings required to get them to where they currently stand?

The dozens of unconstitutional laws that denied them "pursuit of happiness"

Actually they didn't have the right of "pursuit of happiness" until recently.
Do I need to go through the many supreme court rulings required to get them to where they currently stand?

The dozens of unconstitutional laws that denied them "pursuit of happiness"
Bullshit......there was and is no law banning homosexuals from pursuing happiness.

Forum List

Back