Kiev Fears US Pressure to Strike Deal With Russia.

There won't be any deal. The frontline will stabilise and the hottest part of the war will be gradually losing its momentum in the course of the year.

Good point
What is the end game in this conflict?

I look at Russia as a heavyweight fighter that is punching himself out.

I look at Ukraine as a fighter who is no longer afraid of this once great heavyweight

Russia will eventually punch itself out and go limping home
This war should have never started... if Trump were still in the white house it wouldn't have....

I agree
Trump would have immediately surrendered Ukraine

He cheered Putin when he attacked
No... Do you know what Trump was trying to achieve?.... he was trying to work with Putin so we could keep Russia from aligning themselves with China and Iran... but the left just wasn't going to play ball....
Russia and Putin were not our enemy... now they are.... what a waste...and all over petty politics and TDS....

No... Do you know what Trump was trying to achieve?.... he was trying to work with Putin so we could keep Russia from aligning themselves with China and Iran... but the left just wasn't going to play ball....
Russia and Putin were not our enemy... now they are.... what a waste...and all over petty politics and TDS....
I understand Trump has a certain affection for Putin
If he were President, he would have sided with cheap oil over defending Ukraine

That is why the world is fortunate we elected Biden

I understand Trump has a certain affection for Putin
If he were President, he would have sided with cheap oil over defending Ukraine

That is why the world is fortunate we elected Biden
It has nothing to do with personalities... Trump was doing what was best for America... Biden does what's best for himself and his dem party....

It has nothing to do with personalities... Trump was doing what was best for America... Biden does what's best for himself and his dem party....

Trump was doing what is best for himself
Helping Putin helps his personal investments

Trump cheered when Putin invaded

Trump didnt need the left to play ball for Trump to do that stuff.

Trump had pushed China towards other countries, like Russia, because of the trade sanctions.

Trump was doing what is best for himself
Helping Putin helps his personal investments

Trump cheered when Putin invaded
How???? he wasn't "helping" Putin he was trying to bring peace and coexisting into the equation... do you know who didn't want the USA to work with Russia?.... China..... China seems to always get their way these days....

How???? he wasn't "helping" Putin he was trying to bring peace and coexisting into the equation... do you know who didn't want the USA to work with Russia?.... China..... China seems to always get their way these days....

Trump weakened the NATO alliance
Putin tried to take advantage of it

Biden showed how wrong that was

Trump didnt need the left to play ball for Trump to do that stuff.

Trump had pushed China towards other countries, like Russia, because of the trade sanctions.
Democrats spent over two years accusing Putin of everything they could and levying huge penalties on Russia holding the Russian people in a recession....

Trump weakened the NATO alliance
Putin tried to take advantage of it

Biden showed how wrong that was
NATO nations should all contribute equally... there is nothing wrong with that... NATO weakened its own position by not paying their fare share....

Democrats spent over two years accusing Putin of everything they could and levying huge penalties on Russia holding the Russian people in a recession....
Its only been 1 year for Russia's invasion of ukraine, so you must not be referring to that.

Perhaps you mean the sanctions put on Russia in 2016? If so, that would be due to proof of them screwing with our 2016 campaigns.

Its only been 1 year for Russia's invasion of ukraine, so you must not be referring to that.

Perhaps you mean the sanctions put on Russia in 2016? If so, that would be due to proof of them screwing with our 2016 campaigns.
Dems accused Putin of helping to elect Trump... it wasn't true as we know now and they knew it wasn't true.... The Pelosi House penalized Russia every chance they had.... I watched it happen and sadly watched as Putin reached out to Xi and the CCP... what a wasted opportunity....

Forum List

Back