Laura Ingraham discovers Bush is to blame for ISIS: ‘Iraq is worse than before we went in’

whoa, six years later and still everything is Bush's fault

what a shocker eh? ain't been nothing that's been the man/child Obama's fault yet

Miraculous just like he is. but he hasn't stopped the seas rising yet or healed the planet...he be working on that while on the golf course

Saddam Hussein was strong enough to prevent groups like ISIS from running amok. When we took down Hussein and killed nearly a million Iraqis, we created a power vacuum that ISIS is filling. The same is true of Libya, Egypt, and Syria.

We will be paying for the Iraq war for generations--it was a monumental policy disaster. Thanks, Cheney.

Well ya---he gassed em. So why are we forcing Assad to get rid of all of his ?

The only goal the U.S. and its allies has is the permanent destabilization of Middle Eastern nations. Remember Reagan's funding of the Iraqi war machine (and its chemical weapons programs) against Iran? It was done to perpetuate the conflict and create as much havoc as possible.

Thanks to Obama the plan is continuing to play out in Syria. Disarm Syria and empower ISIS.

Syrian Dictator Bashar al-Assad is a maniac who killed his own people. Syrians hate him just like Iraqis hated Saddam Hussein. We did right on both counts to get rid of Saddam and try to get rid of Assad.

Well it certainly will make Israel happy. Now if we could just take out Iran

We are going to have to push Iran to evolve into the 19th century and hope the momentum carries them.

They are not invadable as a mere policy option except in a declared TOTAL war.

Since they are supporting Iraq's effort to push back ISIS (Sunni) maybe now is not the time.

No, she's still a crazy rightwinger.
So her comments about Bush are meaningless then. You can't have it both ways.
One of the main things that makes someone a crazy rightwinger is their inability/unwillingness to look at the facts.

Eventually, those facts demand to be seen, because they simply cannot be ignored any longer.

Ingraham is just now seeing those facts about Iraq that Liberals saw a decade ago.

Maybe in 7 years, she's see the facts about the Stimulus, and the ACA?

No, I dismiss John McCain.

Just like you do, when it's convenient for you.

I dismiss a lot of things about McCain, like his constant saber rattling and jingoism.

But at times he is right and when he is a primary witness to an historical event that transcends his personal foibles, and if you knew much about historical research you would know that.
Which historical event is he right about?

Where does she blame Bush? she says Iraq,is worse now than when we invaded but I don't see where she says it's Bush's fault....it had been stable...until Obama was elected...now it's a mess...

We can only fight wars now in 8 years,when a republican is in office...modern democrats couldn't fight a war even if they actually wanted to...
Bush invaded and deposed Saddam.

Try to keep up, Corky.

Remember when we pulled our troops out of Germany, Japan, Italy after World War 2, or Korea after the Korean War....ohhhh...that's right...we still have troops in all of those countries and stayed until they were stable...What would Europe look like if we left Germany and the rest of the Continent to Russia...seems to me we stayed and kept a presence their even in the face of the Berlin Wall and Russian occupation of numerous countries...

Obama and the left are fools with no understanding of history...that is why Iraq and Afghanistan are messes...
Please list all the post-war terrorist attacks conducted by Germans, Italians, Japanese, Koreans, against the Americans who stayed behind in those permanent bases.

Then again, Joe Biden's "We will chase them to the gates of hell..." comment struck a responsive chord, and was the best (damned-near only) manifestation of Real Balls that I've seen out of a Democrat

He just said words...they don't mean anything...democrats say stuff all the time...it is actually doing something that means something...
Like vowing to get bin Laden, then doing it?

Remember when we pulled our troops out of Germany, Japan, Italy after World War 2, or Korea after the Korean War....ohhhh...that's right...we still have troops in all of those countries and stayed until they were stable...What would Europe look like if we left Germany and the rest of the Continent to Russia...seems to me we stayed and kept a presence their even in the face of the Berlin Wall and Russian occupation of numerous countries...

Obama and the left are fools with no understanding of history...that is why Iraq and Afghanistan are messes...
Please list all the post-war terrorist attacks conducted by Germans, Italians, Japanese, Koreans, against the Americans who stayed behind in those permanent bases.

Our media would never have reported any post war attacks at the time. But you've given me an interesting idea to play with today Syn. Not spending a lot of time indoors (I push gardening up here to the max so I'm rigging my fall covers for my garden) but if I'm not mistaken the reason we stayed was to make sure there was never going to be an insurgency in Germany or Japan.

Thanks. I'm going to see if and when and how many insurgency attacks might have happened.

I doubt there would be many because we did stay but it will be interesting to see if there were any.

Yeah...and then not doing it until his entire cabinet told him he had to...and then the only reason they found bin laden and were able to kill him is everything Bush did to get the intelligence and the assets in place...

Kind of like a different coach getting the team to the winning goal...being replaced by the new guy, the new guy keeps using time outs and then, only when he really has to tells the team to go ahead...

One of the main things that makes someone a crazy rightwinger is their inability/unwillingness to look at the facts.

Eventually, those facts demand to be seen, because they simply cannot be ignored any longer.

Ingraham is just now seeing those facts about Iraq that Liberals saw a decade ago.

Laura is just a political chameleon. Pretty vacuous as well. Oh and bitchy to beat the band.

I listen to the talkers Syn. All the time. I don't have television. I just bought Dr. Zhivago, Out of Africa and the Rocky series at my MCC to watch on my VCR ok?

All I have is radio. So I know the talkers out there and I think I can evaluate them pretty fairly.

She's not in the big leagues. And she's tied with David Frum for being the political version of "Sybil".

:lol:

Try to keep up, Corky.

Wow, I didn't know that...

Bush invaded, won the war, stabilized the country, then the American hating obama pulls the troops out because his entire life he's been told the U.S. is the problem...I have yet to see where she said Bush lost Iraq....

If you know that you can win the war, win the peace but then the next guy up is going to hand it over to the bad guys...yeah...it might not be worth the lives lost to go in the first place...

Laura Ingraham discovers Bush is to blame for ISIS: ‘Iraq is worse than before we went in

Conservative radio host Laura Ingraham lamented over the weekend that Iraq was worse now because President George W. Bush had invaded the country in 2003.

During a panel segment on Fox News Sunday, host Chris Wallace asked Ingraham if President Barack Obama had made the correct decision by ordering airstrikes against ISIS, a group of Islamic radicals who are taking advantage of a power vacuum in Iraq to slowly seize control of the country.

“It’s really hard, I don’t think you can judge how he did right now,” she admitted. “We’re almost in an impossible situation. The America people really have no appetite for America to reengage. They don’t want us to go into Syria.”

“He’s now reluctantly seeing the perils of inaction,” the radio host continued. “If we do nothing here, then what? I mean, let’s say Iraq does fall, which I think is a possibility. Iraq may fall. If, indeed, there are no boots are the ground, not going to happen, can’t happen.”

Ingraham added that she was “not saying” she wanted to see U.S. forces return to Iraq: “I don’t know if there’s a good solution right now, which is a horrible thing to say for the United States of America.”

Later in the segment, Ingraham pointed out that al Qaeda — through its ISIS offshoot group — was “becoming the Islamic state.

“We tried to do all these things in Iraq, now Iraq is worse off!” she exclaimed. “I mean, I hate to say that, but Iraq is worse than before we went in to Iraq. Christians are gone, there’s no sense of order at all.”

“Saddam Hussein is gone. That’s a good thing, but what’s left? A more embolden Islamic state.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/1...re-we-went-in/

Your article says nothing that blames Bush for ISIS.

Where does she blame Bush? she says Iraq,is worse now than when we invaded but I don't see where she says it's Bush's fault....it had been stable...until Obama was elected...now it's a mess...

We can only fight wars now in 8 years,when a republican is in office...modern democrats couldn't fight a war even if they actually wanted to...

Try to keep up, Corky.
Obama deposed Qaddaffi, tried to do the same to Assad, helped deposed Mubarak, and pulled the rug from under Iraq, so what's your point?

Oh bullshit, she sees a change in the situation due to OBozos incompetence or malfeance. You and the OP are total fails at showing where she blames Bush.

Obama deposed Qaddaffi, tried to do the same to Assad, helped deposed Mubarak, and pulled the rug from under Iraq, so what's your point?

And yet the current middle east problems are Bush's fault...

Then again, Joe Biden's "We will chase them to the gates of hell..." comment struck a responsive chord, and was the best (damned-near only) manifestation of Real Balls that I've seen out of a Democrat

He just said words...they don't mean anything...democrats say stuff all the time...it is actually doing something that means something...

Done is SPITE of OBozos unwillingness to be pro-active. They had so many factoids tied down and drawn out that OBozo had to agree or be humiliated for ever as the man who let OBL get away.

So he finally gave the order; everyone else did the work. Big Deal; he didn't LEAD the way in any way shape or form.

Yup, and that ended the war on terror in one fell swoop. All of this other stuff is by the Junior Varsity. They don't pose a threat to us. We can go ahead and gut our military because it's not needed any more. We can trust the Russians. They won't nuke us. We needed open borders cuz they do the work Americans won't do. Oh, and we need to change to a communist form of government where everything is owned by the feds and profits are a thing of the past.

whoa, six years later and still everything is Bush's fault

what a shocker eh? ain't been nothing that's been the man/child Obama's fault yet

Miraculous just like he is. but he hasn't stopped the seas rising yet or healed the planet...he be working on that while on the golf course

Saddam Hussein was strong enough to prevent groups like ISIS from running amok. When we took down Hussein and killed nearly a million Iraqis, we created a power vacuum that ISIS is filling. The same is true of Libya, Egypt, and Syria.

We will be paying for the Iraq war for generations--it was a monumental policy disaster. Thanks, Cheney.

What did Cheney have to do with Egypt, Libya and Syria? It seems to me that Obama was in charge and encouraged and participated in the overthrow of the governments in two of those countries. He tried to get rid of Assad in Syria but the Russians outsmarted him.

Saddam was a tyrant and was condemned by the US Congress, the UN and a coalition of other countries for material breach of the cease fire imposed on him. Good riddance!

Forum List

Back