Legalizing drugs = More Democrats...Careful what you wish for.

The courts in America are packed with marijuana "lawbreakers."

If marijuana became legal, that would SUBTRACT those from the courts.

Apparently, you aren't very good at MATH....

Legal drugs = More drug users = More taxpayer dependent degenerates = More Democrats.

What is the average life expectancy of a heroin addict?

About 4 years.

Leave the stupid people alone and the problem will sort itself out.

You understand pot is the only thing being legalized, don't you?

Us sane folks know the flood gates have been opened...it won’t stop at weed. As the average class of human continues to decline here laws will continue to change and trend in favor of bottom feeders.
I know. I am so tired of this country paying out all that money to Republicans.

The Cycle of Poverty in Appalachia Continues

You think they would work. They complain about others not working. Why won't they get a job?

yep you are so strong minded that you wont move out of a place you cant stand....that is a weak minded pussy....bitch and moan about were they live,but will still live there....a strong minded person would do something about it....

Better he stay where he is and be miserable.

Maybe someday he’ll get so worked he’ll go on a good republican shooting spree take out a few “wetbacks” and end up in prison surrounded by MS-13ers.

Wouldn’t that be hilarious!

Folks this is simple shit....All lowlife, bottom feeding filthy fucks want drugs legalized for obvious reasons while stand-up, legitimate, positive contributing good people do not. It’s just that simple.
It’s really not that simple. Simple is allowing people the liberty to do as they please and not spending trillions of dollars fighting a war to limit people’s choices that harms nobody but themselves. Our jails are full and gangs are fueled by the drug trade because of its illegality. It makes no sense. Just as we have the right to have a beer or glass of wine we should have the choice to do drugs responsibily. It’s that simple

The only real truth here is that neither the GOP nor the Dems are going to legalize anything despite 65% support in the polls.

Why?

A: the media doesn't want it legal, because the media and the lawyer profession are controlled by the same demographic... and that demographic owns both the GOP and the Dems

Folks this is simple shit....All lowlife, bottom feeding filthy fucks want drugs legalized for obvious reasons while stand-up, legitimate, positive contributing good people do not. It’s just that simple.
How did alcohol prohibition turnout for ya??
Yeah that's right...

I want our drug policy to change because it doesn't work. The problem is the GOP is too stupid to realize this. Do you think all the cartels in Mexico want drugs legalized and regulated? No the Cartels want to keeps drugs nice and illegal so they can continue to get rich. All the gangs want to keep drugs nice and illegal so they can continue to get rich. How come all the criminals benefit from our drug policy, but Americans and taxpayers lose???
Funny how the GOP, cartels, and criminals all support the same failed policies.

It's also funny how you conveniently forgot to address all the republican drug arrests that I listed. Everything you say is suspect, you have no facts, you have no policy, you just have lies and stupidity... Typical republican.

It’s really not that simple. Simple is allowing people the liberty to do as they please and not spending trillions of dollars fighting a war to limit people’s choices that harms nobody but themselves. Our jails are full and gangs are fueled by the drug trade because of its illegality. It makes no sense. Just as we have the right to have a beer or glass of wine we should have the choice to do drugs responsibily. It’s that simple
Wait you want people to have liberty, the GOP hates liberty, they want to control everyone. The only liberty the GOP supports is guns for all, including criminals and terrorists.

How did alcohol prohibition turnout for ya??
Yeah that's right...

I want our drug policy to change because it doesn't work. The problem is the GOP is too stupid to realize this. Do you think all the cartels in Mexico want drugs legalized and regulated? No the Cartels want to keeps drugs nice and illegal so they can continue to get rich. All the gangs want to keep drugs nice and illegal so they can continue to get rich. How come all the criminals benefit from our drug policy, but Americans and taxpayers lose???
Funny how the GOP, cartels, and criminals all support the same failed policies.

It's also funny how you conveniently forgot to address all the republican drug arrests that I listed. Everything you say is suspect, you have no facts, you have no policy, you just have lies and stupidity... Typical republican.

I’ve posted data / facts but you bottom feeding Loons can’t pull your head from you ass long enough to consider them. I can’t cirle talk all day with you ignorant lowlifes. I feel like I broken record trying to reason with you unreasonable twisted fucks. Frankly, it’s gets quite boring.

yep you are so strong minded that you wont move out of a place you cant stand....that is a weak minded pussy....bitch and moan about were they live,but will still live there....a strong minded person would do something about it....

Better he stay where he is and be miserable.

Maybe someday he’ll get so worked he’ll go on a good republican shooting spree take out a few “wetbacks” and end up in prison surrounded by MS-13ers.

Wouldn’t that be hilarious!
i dont think this loser guy is all he says he is....his name here is no doubt more accurate as to what he really is...broke and cant afford to move and be a loser and put up thread after thread moaning and groaning about his plight....

Wait you want people to have liberty, the GOP hates liberty, they want to control everyone. The only liberty the GOP supports is guns for all, including criminals and terrorists.
Both parties are hypocrites as they support selective liberty based on their ideologies. That’s why I love engaging in these conversations where they clearly contradict themselves.

how many stand-up,legitimate,positive contributing good people also want certain drugs legalized or at least decriminalized...especially pot?....

Legal drugs = More drug users = More taxpayer dependent degenerates = More Democrats.
So, I take it that the only thing preventing you from taking drugs are the laws against them, huh?

Nah...I smoked lots of weed through my highschool and college years...then I grew the fuck up and realized drugs were for the most part for lowlifes with little ambition.
I didn't think we would ever agree on anything....

The only real truth here is that neither the GOP nor the Dems are going to legalize anything despite 65% support in the polls.

Why?

A: the media doesn't want it legal, because the media and the lawyer profession are controlled by the same demographic... and that demographic owns both the GOP and the Dems
they are not going to legalize anything?...there are 10 states plus DC were it is legal and like 30 that have medical pot which is like legalizing it....what were those numbers 30 years ago?...

Both parties are hypocrites as they support selective liberty based on their ideologies. That’s why I love engaging in these conversations where they clearly contradict themselves.

Every single law on the books can be linked to a loss of liberty of some kind for some people. Do you think we should do away with all laws so no liberties are imposed upon?

the GOP hates liberty, they want to control everyone.
so do the democrats....

So, I take it that the only thing preventing you from taking drugs are the laws against them, huh?

Nah...I smoked lots of weed through my highschool and college years...then I grew the fuck up and realized drugs were for the most part for lowlifes with little ambition.
I didn't think we would ever agree on anything....
Well, the two of you are statists, so it was only a matter of time.

how many stand-up,legitimate,positive contributing good people also want certain drugs legalized or at least decriminalized...especially pot?....

None that I know of...however, every person I know whom is a lifestyle stoner is an unmotivated, lowlife piece of shit who loves the idea of legal drugs...weird huh?

Forum List

Back