Legalizing drugs = More Democrats...Careful what you wish for.

Well, at least you're owning up to being a clown...We got that going for us, which is nice.

No no...lowlife, lifestyle stoners like you are the filth and clown I speak of.
I'm not a stoner, just someone who understands that foolish gubmint programs always -yes always- end up causing more problems than they pretend to solve...The "war" on (some) drugs is no different....I also recognize recycled moonbat arguments when I see them...."But this time, we can make foolhardy central planner programs work!"

Irrational and myopic schmucks like you are exactly why I left the GOP over two decades ago.

I call bullshit...you are a stoner.
Like I said...the data is there, but you lowlifes won’t pay attention to it...you need your weed. I totally get it.
Trust me, if I were owned by a habit I would be right there with you weak minded pussies.
yep you are so strong minded that you wont move out of a place you cant stand....that is a weak minded pussy....bitch and moan about were they live,but will still live there....a strong minded person would do something about it....

Look HarryBalls, nutless broke bitches like you mail carriers don’t have a pot to piss in...Some of us big boys with big boy life’s own lots and lots of shit here...businesses, properties etc...We have children at major universities...The timeline for picking up and leaving is often determined by our book keepers, consultants and by our children’s direction. You wouldn’t understand, you were able to stop paying rent at your shithole, throw a few boxes in your Pinto station wagon and head to another shithole without ever looking back...Good for you.
no pot to piss in?.....i sold my building for $820,000 bucks.....living pretty nice were i am now....and all you are giving me is a bunch of excuses....sell that lots and lots of shit and your over valued house and get the fuck out of there,you know dam well it aint going to get any better....and your kids in college?....so what,are they not old enough to survive with out mommy and daddy near by?..sure they are....quit making excuses and grow a pair loser.....but something tells me you aint what you say you are,you dont own 'lots and lots" of shit there ....you are a rent payer at a shithole Apt in a half-assed neighborhood....basically you are stuck there.....am i right?...

No no...lowlife, lifestyle stoners like you are the filth and clown I speak of.
I'm not a stoner, just someone who understands that foolish gubmint programs always -yes always- end up causing more problems than they pretend to solve...The "war" on (some) drugs is no different....I also recognize recycled moonbat arguments when I see them...."But this time, we can make foolhardy central planner programs work!"

Irrational and myopic schmucks like you are exactly why I left the GOP over two decades ago.

Like I said...the data is there, but you lowlifes won’t pay attention to it...you need your weed. I totally get it.
Trust me, if I were owned by a habit I would be right there with you weak minded pussies.
yep you are so strong minded that you wont move out of a place you cant stand....that is a weak minded pussy....bitch and moan about were they live,but will still live there....a strong minded person would do something about it....

Look HarryBalls, nutless broke bitches like you mail carriers don’t have a pot to piss in...Some of us big boys with big boy life’s own lots and lots of shit here...businesses, properties etc...We have children at major universities...The timeline for picking up and leaving is often determined by our book keepers, consultants and by our children’s direction. You wouldn’t understand, you were able to stop paying rent at your shithole, throw a few boxes in your Pinto station wagon and head to another shithole without ever looking back...Good for you.
no pot to piss in?.....i sold my building for $820,000 bucks.....living pretty nice were i am now....and all you are giving me is a bunch of excuses....sell that lots and lots of shit and your over valued house and get the fuck out of there,you know dam well it aint going to get any better....and your kids in college?....so what,are they not old enough to survive with out mommy and daddy near by?..sure they are....quit making excuses and grow a pair loser.....but something tells me you aint what you say you are,you dont own 'lots and lots" of shit there ....you are a rent payer at a shithole Apt in a half-assed neighborhood....basically you are stuck there.....am i right?...

Again HarryBalls...you wouldn’t understand big boy shit...you delivered mail like bitches do.

Again HarryBalls...you wouldn’t understand big boy shit...you delivered mail like bitches do.
again for you.......big boys handle their problems,little boys dont.....Harry got out of California,that mail carrier bitch must be a big boy bitch.....the loser is stuck there bitching about his life in a place he hates, he must a little boy bitch,and boy does he do a lot of bitching....

Have none of you idiots been paying attention to the opioid crisis of the past decade now? People aren't dying at alarming rates because it's difficult to get a hold of.
We have all this despite the drug laws, fool....Arguing that the only thing standing in the way of this situation being worse are the laws is circular reasoning and not an argument.

The problem for heroin addicts is it's too difficult for them to get heroin? Yeah, that's just what all the doctors and first responders I know keep saying...

(fool indeed...)
Our drug policy has done nothing to get drugs off the streets. If the resources would go to treatment then there would be less users, as the data in Portugal has shown.
14 Years After Decriminalizing All Drugs, Here's What Portugal Looks Like

Ya can't keep dope out of prisons, accept it. All that prohibition has done is enrich organised crime just as it has always done.

Legal drugs = More drug users

You have no evidence to support that.

You are simply a PARROT of LIES who is obsessed with ENRICHING and EMPOWERING the worst criminal monsters on the planet (#2 overall behind the ISRAELIS) because you hate those who use marijuana responsibly.

War on DRUGS = TREASON

TREASON = waging war against the US

and that is precisely what the lawyer sponsored drug prohibition does

Hey look I've got more facts...

I have yet to see you make a single intelligent argument supported by facts.

Haha...You’re a dumbmothafucker...do I really have to tell you this isn’t Portugal?
Hey, get this, in Saudi Arabia they’ll cut your hand off for stealing. I bet we could stop thievery if we did the same...huh?

I know run from the facts. Facts are kryptonite to republicans. What can you say when your arguments are blown up? The US is a similar nation to Portugal, our drug laws have done nothing to stop use or stop the flow of drugs into the country, but Portugal has reduced use, HIV, and violence associated with heroin by decriminalization and treatment. FACTS HURT, good luck.

Oh and I see you tried to ignore this... Whoopsie...

You must be the dumbest person on this message board. You're the village idiot of the board. Just like you got embarrassed and caught telling provable lies on your "talking points" thread, you are again wrong here. This is too easy, ALL REPUBLICANS:

1. Trey Radel claims to be the first US member of Congress to ever be busted for cocaine possession. That sounds plausible, though it’s impossible to fact-check. What’s certain is that Radel, elected in 2012, was a media-savvy rising star in the Republican Party

2. Republican congressman's son arrested on meth and gun charges

3. Republican New York State assemblyman, Steven Katz, proved to be a hypocrite of the worst kind when he was arrested for possession of marijuana, despite his staunch anti-drug stand. In March 2013, he received a ticket and probation, but no jail time.

4. Dustin Grubbs, Mayor of Poulan Georgia- This Republican was arrested for drug possession in September 2012. After being pulled over for a routine traffic stop because his utility trailer had no tag, police found a plastic bag containing 57 pills, including Vicodin and Oxycontin. A gun was also found in the truck, which led to an additional charge of possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime.

5. Denny Sparks, Mayor of Olive Hill Kentucky - Sparks was arrested in November 2012 for allegedly selling pot to a police informant—in the parking lot of an elementary school, no less. The arrest came after an interdepartmental task force had investigated Sparks’ activities over several weeks. He was charged with felony trafficking in marijuana within 1,000 feet of a school.

There's plenty more of them as well.

Legal drugs = More drug users

You have no evidence to support that.

You are simply a PARROT of LIES who is obsessed with ENRICHING and EMPOWERING the worst criminal monsters on the planet (#2 overall behind the ISRAELIS) because you hate those who use marijuana responsibly.
Wait you want the GOP to start providing facts??? How can they do that, that would force them to take personal responsibility for their actions and we know they can't do that...

Republican New York State assemblyman, Steven Katz, proved to be a hypocrite of the worst kind when he was arrested for possession of marijuana, despite his staunch anti-drug stand. In March 2013, he received a ticket and probation, but no jail time.

There are NYC cops from the Mikey BLOOMBERG period who have told the FBI and others that the cops were told to PLANT DRUGS on 911 "truthers."

Katz is another who only cares about ISRAEL and the Jewish LAWYERS....

Wait you want the GOP to start providing facts???

The GOP and the Dems and the media have no facts.

We live in a time period where we get more truth from Putin and Farrakhan than from the GOP, Dems and media summed together...

Folks this is simple shit....All lowlife, bottom feeding filthy fucks want drugs legalized for obvious reasons while stand-up, legitimate, positive contributing good people do not. It’s just that simple.

Folks this is simple shit....All lowlife, bottom feeding filthy fucks want drugs legalized for obvious reasons while stand-up, legitimate, positive contributing good people do not. It’s just that simple

The actual analysis of marijuana legalization is as follows

1. the US taxpayer gets between $300-500 billion per year at a time of a $20+ trillion deficit
2. the filthy drug lords stop getting US cash flowing out of the US
3. more people have jobs as marijuana is cultivated, transported, and sold by legal taxpaying Americans
4. sub human parrots who care not about the US go batshit predicting doom that never happens - see above post....

The stupidity of pot legalization is going to bring a shit-wave of unanticipated consequences including massive logjam in the courts.

Well, at least the lawyers will get richer.

Actually, the truth is just the opposite.

Lawyers get rich off of drug prohibition, and are the leading advocates for continuing it.

:Legalizing just weed would cut the lawyer profession's net income by 10% plus....

The stupidity of pot legalization is going to bring a shit-wave of unanticipated consequences including massive logjam in the courts.

Well, at least the lawyers will get richer.

Actually, the truth is just the opposite.

Lawyers get rich off of drug prohibition, and are the leading advocates for continuing it.

:Legalizing just weed would cut the lawyer profession's net income by 10% plus....

Watch and see, Junior.

Republican New York State assemblyman, Steven Katz, proved to be a hypocrite of the worst kind when he was arrested for possession of marijuana, despite his staunch anti-drug stand. In March 2013, he received a ticket and probation, but no jail time.

There are NYC cops from the Mikey BLOOMBERG period who have told the FBI and others that the cops were told to PLANT DRUGS on 911 "truthers."

Katz is another who only cares about ISRAEL and the Jewish LAWYERS....

Leave the conspiracy forum nonsense in the conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back