Legalizing drugs = More Democrats...Careful what you wish for.

Legal drugs = More drug users = More taxpayer dependent degenerates = More Democrats.
Actually, if it’s already passed they will then be so happy and so stoned they won’t get up off the couch to go vote.

So now polls are meaningful?

No...for some clowns they represent fact.
Well, at least you're owning up to being a clown...We got that going for us, which is nice.

No no...lowlife, lifestyle stoners like you are the filth and clown I speak of.
I'm not a stoner, just someone who understands that foolish gubmint programs always -yes always- end up causing more problems than they pretend to solve...The "war" on (some) drugs is no different....I also recognize recycled moonbat arguments when I see them...."But this time, we can make foolhardy central planner programs work!"

Irrational and myopic schmucks like you are exactly why I left the GOP over two decades ago.

I call bullshit...you are a stoner.
Like I said...the data is there, but you lowlifes won’t pay attention to it...you need your weed. I totally get it.
Trust me, if I were owned by a habit I would be right there with you weak minded pussies.
yep you are so strong minded that you wont move out of a place you cant stand....that is a weak minded pussy....bitch and moan about were they live,but will still live there....a strong minded person would do something about it....

Hey look I've got more facts...

I have yet to see you make a single intelligent argument supported by facts.

The stupidity of pot legalization is going to bring a shit-wave of unanticipated consequences including massive logjam in the courts.

Well, at least the lawyers will get richer.

The stupidity of pot legalization is going to bring a shit-wave of unanticipated consequences including massive logjam in the courts.

Well, at least the lawyers will get richer.
Like we don't already have unintended consequences, like gang warfare over drug turf, from the existing stupid policy?

Have none of you idiots been paying attention to the opioid crisis of the past decade now? People aren't dying at alarming rates because it's difficult to get a hold of.

Have none of you idiots been paying attention to the opioid crisis of the past decade now? People aren't dying at alarming rates because it's difficult to get a hold of.
We have all this despite the drug laws, fool....Arguing that the only thing standing in the way of this situation being worse are the laws is circular reasoning and not an argument.

We have all this despite the drug laws, fool....Arguing that the only thing standing in the way of this situation being worse are the laws is circular reasoning and not an argument.

The problem for heroin addicts is it's too difficult for them to get heroin? Yeah, that's just what all the doctors and first responders I know keep saying...

(fool indeed...)

I know how to reduce the rate of grand theft auto to 0! Just make it legal to take someone else's car. Presto! No more stolen cars! That means the problem goes away, right idiots?

No...for some clowns they represent fact.
Well, at least you're owning up to being a clown...We got that going for us, which is nice.

No no...lowlife, lifestyle stoners like you are the filth and clown I speak of.
I'm not a stoner, just someone who understands that foolish gubmint programs always -yes always- end up causing more problems than they pretend to solve...The "war" on (some) drugs is no different....I also recognize recycled moonbat arguments when I see them...."But this time, we can make foolhardy central planner programs work!"

Irrational and myopic schmucks like you are exactly why I left the GOP over two decades ago.

I call bullshit...you are a stoner.
Like I said...the data is there, but you lowlifes won’t pay attention to it...you need your weed. I totally get it.
Trust me, if I were owned by a habit I would be right there with you weak minded pussies.
yep you are so strong minded that you wont move out of a place you cant stand....that is a weak minded pussy....bitch and moan about were they live,but will still live there....a strong minded person would do something about it....

Look HarryBalls, nutless broke bitches like you mail carriers don’t have a pot to piss in...Some of us big boys with big boy life’s own lots and lots of shit here...businesses, properties etc...We have children at major universities...The timeline for picking up and leaving is often determined by our book keepers, consultants and by our children’s direction. You wouldn’t understand, you were able to stop paying rent at your shithole, throw a few boxes in your Pinto station wagon and head to another shithole without ever looking back...Good for you.

The problem for heroin addicts is it's too difficult for them to get heroin? Yeah, that's just what all the doctors and first responders I know keep saying...

(fool indeed...)
So heroin is easy to get, despite the laws...This makes the laws effective in what way?

BTW, pointing to doctors and first responders is an appeal to authority....
Not an argument.

Legal drugs = More drug users = More taxpayer dependent degenerates = More Democrats.

Well, I don't quite agree with your analogy there--:auiqs.jpg: When a deep red state like Alaska legalized marijuana, and several deep red bible belt counties in Colorado voted to legalize weed, it just threw a tank full of water on your analogy of Democrats are the only ones that want marijuana legalized.

The FACT is that most Americans want marijuana legalized.
62% of Americans favor legalizing marijuana

The only ones that don't want it legalized are the two biggest lobbyists in Washington D.C. that fight against it.

1. Law enforcement who love the easy busts of marijuana, so they can prop up their budgets and continually a ask for more money to chase it.

2.. Big Pharma who knows that a plant you can grow out in your back yard could wipe out half of your medicine cabinet, and put a huuuuge dent into their profits.

many don't even realize that the gov'ment holds a patent dating back years on the benefits of medicinal marijuana.... but for the reasons you gave, they don't like people knowing.

Abstract
Cannabinoids have been found to have antioxidant properties, unrelated to NMDA receptor antagonism. This new found property makes cannabinoids useful in the treatment and prophylaxis of wide variety of oxidation associated diseases, such as ischemic, age-related, inflammatory and autoimmune diseases. The cannabinoids are found to have particular application as neuroprotectants, for example in limiting neurological damage following ischemic insults, such as stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease and HIV dementia. Nonpsychoactive cannabinoids, such as cannabidoil, are particularly advantageous to use because they avoid toxicity that is encountered with psychoactive cannabinoids at high doses useful in the method of the present invention. A particular disclosed class of cannabinoids useful as neuroprotective antioxidants is formula (I) wherein the R group is independently selected from the group consisting of H, CH3, and COCH3

https://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/sourcefiles/govtmjpatent.pdf

Oh yeah--it's definitely the government that refuses to do anything with marijuana--because of Law Enforcement & Big Pharma.

But the Citizens of this country are coming around--Michigan just legalized during the midterm. The entire country of CANADA just legalized.
Canada becomes second nation in the world to legalize marijuana - CNN

5be2ff43101142520354b043-960-774.png

Green are completely legal states now.
Blue--is medical marijuana states

Michigan is the 10th state to legalize recreational marijuana. This map shows every US state where pot is legal.

So it's coming whether the Government, Law Enforcement & Big Pharma like it or not.

Guess who is buying big into Marijuana? None other than former Republican speaker of the House John Boehner.
John Boehner is joining a marijuana company

So start working on it now in your states that have no marijuana laws. Get your petitions out now, start promoting it in your home state, and steam roll your state legislatures in 2020.

Last edited:
Hey look I've got more facts...

I have yet to see you make a single intelligent argument supported by facts.

Haha...You’re a dumbmothafucker...do I really have to tell you this isn’t Portugal?
Hey, get this, in Saudi Arabia they’ll cut your hand off for stealing. I bet we could stop thievery if we did the same...huh?

Forum List

Back