Let's be Honest

How much do you really care about others?

• A lot. I love people

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • A little. Depends on who they are

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Some. But not very much.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Not at all. People are basically rotten to the core.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
False assumption. I don't care about people because people need to care for themselves. They can if you only let them.

Conversely, I don't want them to care about me and how I'm getting along either.

False assumption. I don't care about people because people need to care for themselves. They can if you only let them.

Conversely, I don't want them to care about me and how I'm getting along either.

I guess I meant are you CONCERNED. Is it something present in your mind. Some people are compassionate and some are not. (Maybe?) Or are the compassionate ones pretenders? What do you think?

... if you can be....
It is my job to take care of my family and myself. That was the original intent of the founding fathers, because they knew that with God's gifts each individual could succeed in this once again great country, without the help of some King or Tyrannical ruler. But with the dumbing down of America, we see more precious snowflakes who cant even tie their own shoes, let alone survive without Uncle Sugar giving them sustenance that other wise has to come from working Americans. But this last election saw a major change in the thought process, so now the establishment who wont listen to the US citizens has now declared war against US and is bringing in a diseased horde to over run US...

I guess I meant are you CONCERNED. Is it something present in your mind. Some people are compassionate and some are not. (Maybe?) Or are the compassionate ones pretenders? What do you think?
Other people don't concern me unless they are bothering me or worse. People should mind their own business and leave me alone. I don't like anybody.

My compassion is with the Fisher House, because I know where my dollars are going to help the families of wounded soldiers. With United Way and other "charitable" organized crime foundations, like the Clintons, you just cant trust them, sorta like the government.....

PARKS AND REC GIF  INTERN.gif

Love people.

To say that "I love everyone" is a total distortion of the meaning of the word.

The key is in the parable of the Good Samaritan. The Samaritan felt compassion for the injured traveler on the road, simply because he recognized his common humanity with the injured person, and treated him as he would have wanted to be treated himself. No emotion involved. Recognition of our common humanity and acting accordingly.

... if you can be....
It is my job to take care of my family and myself. That was the original intent of the founding fathers, because they knew that with God's gifts each individual could succeed in this once again great country, without the help of some King or Tyrannical ruler. But with the dumbing down of America, we see more precious snowflakes who cant even tie their own shoes, let alone survive without Uncle Sugar giving them sustenance that other wise has to come from working Americans. But this last election saw a major change in the thought process, so now the establishment who wont listen to the US citizens has now declared war against US and is bringing in a diseased horde to over run US...
At my age I prefer slip-on shoes like most seniors...

Forum List

Back