Let's be Honest

How much do you really care about others?

• A lot. I love people

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • A little. Depends on who they are

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Some. But not very much.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Not at all. People are basically rotten to the core.

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
... if you can be....
It is my job to take care of my family and myself. That was the original intent of the founding fathers, because they knew that with God's gifts each individual could succeed in this once again great country, without the help of some King or Tyrannical ruler. But with the dumbing down of America, we see more precious snowflakes who cant even tie their own shoes, let alone survive without Uncle Sugar giving them sustenance that other wise has to come from working Americans. But this last election saw a major change in the thought process, so now the establishment who wont listen to the US citizens has now declared war against US and is bringing in a diseased horde to over run US...
At my age I prefer slip-on shoes like most seniors...

but you're not a senior so....

... if you can be....
It is my job to take care of my family and myself. That was the original intent of the founding fathers, because they knew that with God's gifts each individual could succeed in this once again great country, without the help of some King or Tyrannical ruler. But with the dumbing down of America, we see more precious snowflakes who cant even tie their own shoes, let alone survive without Uncle Sugar giving them sustenance that other wise has to come from working Americans. But this last election saw a major change in the thought process, so now the establishment who wont listen to the US citizens has now declared war against US and is bringing in a diseased horde to over run US...

Oh yes I be for two years now.

... if you can be....

52? Seems like you were 38 only 2 years ago....

... if you can be....

52? Seems like you were 38 only 2 years ago....
I am 57 now..Time does fly without credit card frequent flyer rewards for later.

... if you can be....

Oh Bonzi, you have been away too long. Be honest? On USMB?

Nope, I've not been here for quite sometime. Happy New Year!

You haven't posted all year unless you were on your man's account.

Oh yeah, I haven't forgotten that you're a sociopath, either.

Not on a mans account, but I won't debate the sociopath comment :)

Apparently I have been reading the wrong threads. You certainly have a dedicated following of people who think the worst of you. lol

... if you can be....

Apparently I have been reading the wrong threads. You certainly have a dedicated following of people who think the worst of you. lol
This is the mild side so far.

... if you can be....
Enough to support them freely.

explain and expand. If you have the energy....
I give them all they need to help recover from a loss or attain a goal.

can you tell the truth tellers from the liars and manipulators?

I have been ridiculed for giving money to people. I am always told "They will just spend it on drugs" ect.

The best way I have seen it put is "Whether he is lying or not says something about HIS character. Hearing that someone is in need and choosing not to help when I have the means says something about mine".

... if you can be....

they are closet worshippers. :)

... if you can be....
Enough to support them freely.

explain and expand. If you have the energy....
I give them all they need to help recover from a loss or attain a goal.

can you tell the truth tellers from the liars and manipulators?

I have been ridiculed for giving money to people. I am always told "They will just spend it on drugs" ect.

The best way I have seen it put is "Whether he is lying or not says something about HIS character. Hearing that someone is in need and choosing not to help when I have the means says something about mine".

It's your money to do with what you want. Opinions vary.

I thought maybe you were chained to your job and just never could get away..

I went back to work and enjoy having money with my chronic pain instead of being broke with chronic pain..(no the chronic pain is not a wife)..

I thought maybe you were chained to your job and just never could get away..

No, I can post there too. God Bless America!

I went back to work and enjoy having money with my chronic pain instead of being broke with chronic pain..(no the chronic pain is not a wife)..

You're married? What?

So, back to the subject. Most people want to talk about themselves or 'pretend" to care about others (as a form of gossip)? No?

Forum List

Back