Let's Face The Facts--------Homosexuality Is A Behavior, Not A Civil Right

Oh i
I only hate mean people. Is your religion mean? Then fuck it and you.
Was Jesus mean? I think he was very mean.

I think you have proven without a shadow of a doubt that you are batshit crazy.

:thup:

And damn, if you didn't prove it in less than one day!!
I'm just passing through. You leftist hateful trash need to be stomped. Time to start shooting you idiots.

So much for the idea that Canadians are nice people. Or, for that matter, sane.

Maybe 'so much' for the idea that any given classification of people follows their stereotype lockstep.

I was being sarcastic.

Besides, Canada wouldn't claim this sick twist.

Oh i
Was Jesus mean? I think he was very mean.

I think you have proven without a shadow of a doubt that you are batshit crazy.

:thup:

And damn, if you didn't prove it in less than one day!!
I'm just passing through. You leftist hateful trash need to be stomped. Time to start shooting you idiots.

So much for the idea that Canadians are nice people. Or, for that matter, sane.

Maybe 'so much' for the idea that any given classification of people follows their stereotype lockstep.

I was being sarcastic.

Besides, Canada wouldn't claim this sick twist.
Him and beiber.

Time to start shooting back at the niggars and queers.

There are gays and Blacks on this board. Are you really saying you want to shoot them?
I never said gays or blacks. I said niggars and queers. Shoot the niggars and queers. I think you should be shot. You evil sons of bitches evil cockroaches are killing America.

Awww ... You're one of those who is too chicken to quote an entire post and just cherry picks so you can hide behind your childish name calling.

Answer the question: have YOU been shot at by Blacks and gays? Is that why you said "shooting back"?

There are gays and Blacks on this board. Are you really saying you want to shoot them?
I never said gays or blacks. I said niggars and queers. Shoot the niggars and queers. I think you should be shot. You evil sons of bitches evil cockroaches are killing America.

Awww ... You're one of those who is too chicken to quote an entire post and just cherry picks so you can hide behind your childish name calling.

Answer the question: have YOU been shot at by Blacks and gays? Is that why you said "shooting back"?
He got fucked by a black man once.

Then get off your ass already and do something. We both know the only things you are going to do is jack and shit.

True that these sorry little twerps are too afraid to actually DO anything. This one would be a lot happier if he came out from under mommy's bed and out of the closet.

At least these internet tough guys are entertaining.

Then get off your ass already and do something. We both know the only things you are going to do is jack and shit.

True that these sorry little twerps are too afraid to actually DO anything. This one would be a lot happier if he came out from under mommy's bed and out of the closet.

Indeed.

But there are limits, and this yahoo crossed those limits hours ago.

Indeed.

He went bye bye it seems. Too funny.

I hope homosexuality is genetic, you would have to be mental to make such a sick choice
It is not a choice. Most gays I've heard address the subject say they wouldn't choose it because of all the negativity from society. Who would choose to be treated by society the way gays are? No one.
And even worse, being attracted to the same sex.

What a curse

I hope homosexuality is genetic, you would have to be mental to make such a sick choice
It is not a choice. Most gays I've heard address the subject say they wouldn't choose it because of all the negativity from society. Who would choose to be treated by society the way gays are? No one.

What a curse
It is neither genetic nor a conscious choice. Like drug addiction or an eating disorder, the person becomes habituated through reinforced behaviors/rewards to have a "habit". Hence the word. So homosexuality, properly, is the habit of desiring sex with the same gender. It is confusion to be sure of the purpose of sex. Just as bulimia is a confusion of the purpose to eat. We shouldn't reward either with social-promotion. But we shouldn't be cruel to either. Both are just people suffering from primitive rat-brains and conditioning. We are all susceptible to this; so be aware. Habits are hard to break.

The important question of the innate/choice/habituation question is "what does society want to hand off to the next generation as normal". That's what should be debated here. Another adage "monkey see, monkey do" is at play here. Kids learn what society tells them is normal.

And I've always had this nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that this last point is the reason gays are so adamant at society promoting (by choice or by force) the homosexual habitual behavior pattern "as normal" (marriage the epitome thereof).. They are aware of how low their numbers are. And being typically promiscuous and multi-partnered, this presents a pure numbers problem. Any addict needs a steady supply and worries about it running low or getting old and stale for the "Proper high"..

Last edited:

Indeed.

He went bye bye it seems. Too funny.

:dunno:

:D

:D

What a curse
It is neither genetic nor a conscious choice. Like drug addiction or an eating disorder, the person becomes habituated through reinforced behaviors/rewards to have a "habit". Hence the word. So homosexuality, properly, is the habit of desiring sex with the same gender. It is confusion to be sure of the purpose of sex. Just as bulimia is a confusion of the purpose to eat. We shouldn't reward either with social-promotion. But we shouldn't be cruel to either. Both are just people suffering from primitive rat-brains and conditioning. We are all susceptible to this; so be aware. Habits are hard to break.

The important question of the innate/choice/habituation question is "what does society want to hand off to the next generation as normal". That's what should be debated here. Another adage "monkey see, monkey do" is at play here. Kids learn what society tells them is normal.

And I've always had this nagging suspicion in the back of my mind that this last point is the reason gays are so adamant at society promoting (by choice or by force) the homosexual habitual behavior pattern "as normal" (marriage the epitome thereof).. They are aware of how low their numbers are. And being typically promiscuous and multi-partnered, this presents a pure numbers problem. Any addict needs a steady supply and worries about it running low or getting old and stale for the "Proper high"..

So, I'm attracted to the opposite because of habit? And, if I decided I wanted to be gay, all I would have to do is have a lot of sex with my same gender?

What nonsense.

Where do people come up with silly stuff like this?

Burn in hell you will. Good luck satan spawn.
Funny most theists who spend all day defending religion and the god hypothesis dont support you "burn in hell" theists. In fact they say you dont know what you are talking about.

I love running into your type because you sound so rediculous. So your god burns gays in hell for eternity for butt sex? Who told you this?
It's right there in the first chapter of Romans. It actually says they burn. You should read the Bible instead of assuming something isn't there.
Do you care what Mormons Jews and Muslim say? Then what do I care what romans says?

Do non christians like me burn in hell? Where does it say that cause I want to show it to theists on "so what I dont believe" thread. They're trying to say the bible doesnt say this.
Acts 4:12

Yes, you as a deliberate rejecter of the gospel of Christ will go to hell unless you repent.
If you go to the religion forum the thread is "so what I dont believe". Come explain how people who dont believe in god and how gays are going to hell. They say most christians dont believe that.
Read the book of Revelation. John 14;6 Jesus answered "I am the way the truth and the life, no man shall see the father lest through me." The Bible plainly states if you don't believe in Jesus you are condemned to hell. Jesus even says it. Those that deny it are not true Christians but false prophets.

Funny most theists who spend all day defending religion and the god hypothesis dont support you "burn in hell" theists. In fact they say you dont know what you are talking about.

I love running into your type because you sound so rediculous. So your god burns gays in hell for eternity for butt sex? Who told you this?
It's right there in the first chapter of Romans. It actually says they burn. You should read the Bible instead of assuming something isn't there.
Do you care what Mormons Jews and Muslim say? Then what do I care what romans says?

Do non christians like me burn in hell? Where does it say that cause I want to show it to theists on "so what I dont believe" thread. They're trying to say the bible doesnt say this.

Yes, you as a deliberate rejecter of the gospel of Christ will go to hell unless you repent.
If you go to the religion forum the thread is "so what I dont believe". Come explain how people who dont believe in god and how gays are going to hell. They say most christians dont believe that.
Read the book of Revelation. John 14;6 Jesus answered "I am the way the truth and the life, no man shall see the father lest through me." The Bible plainly states if you don't believe in Jesus you are condemned to hell. Jesus even says it. Those that deny it are not true Christians but false prophets.
Just because you dont go to heaven, does that mean you go to hell?

Just because you dont go to heaven, does that mean you go to hell?
According to the Bible, yes.

Forum List

Back