LGBTs Get Backlash: North Carolinians Began Collecting Damages for NCAA Pulling Out: Oops!

Exactly. Who's going to stop a sexual predator going in a girls room when they are going to start screaming lawsuit?

Honestly, I am not even sure why we do not have solely unisex bathrooms.

I mind my cock and you mind your vagina.
Some of us still consider gender as an important distinction. I doubt many women will agree with you. I've done contracting work at a popular coffee/bookstore and very few women would go in if I was working in the ladies room. A few used the men's room. Most (libs I'm sure) were very hostile with my presence, even though I had the place coned off with closed signs.

It's what you want to happen. Apparently the NCAA and the entire Democrat party is pro-predator.

Transgendered people use the restroom to pee, Republican men use it as a pickup spot.

A number of cities have had pro trans bathroom laws on the books for over a decade. I'm sure you can show where those cities have higher incidents of predators in women's bathrooms, right?
Look at that. Another predator. Why do you need to go into girls bathrooms? Who abused you at a young age? All you sick people need to get help. Admit the problem. That is the first step in recovery.
There it is...what you clearly fantasize about.
Says the predator that insists on stalking young girls. You are a sick little pup that needs help. Please seek help. Leave the little girls alone.
Interesting....so you are calling me a pedophile? Based on what, exactly?

Maybe it's your insinuation that we are pedophiles. I'm not calling anyone a pedophile, I think that your doing that is reprehensible. I'm just answering your question

14359166_534468970073267_7215579192342983430_n.png
wow they really do hate women and children.
Alt-Righties? You betcha.
so you don't believe in women's and children's rights. I get it.

Being a Democrat requires self victimization first
understood.

Some of us still consider gender as an important distinction. I doubt many women will agree with you.

I really never cared much for what others thought of common sense.

A few used the men's room. Most (libs I'm sure) were very hostile with my presence, even though I had the place coned off with closed signs.

I am making a thread about it you want to stick around.

Some of us still consider gender as an important distinction. I doubt many women will agree with you.

I really never cared much for what others thought of common sense.

A few used the men's room. Most (libs I'm sure) were very hostile with my presence, even though I had the place coned off with closed signs.

I am making a thread about it you want to stick around.
What common sense? No one before you had any?

Look at that. Another predator. Why do you need to go into girls bathrooms? Who abused you at a young age? All you sick people need to get help. Admit the problem. That is the first step in recovery.
There it is...what you clearly fantasize about.
Says the predator that insists on stalking young girls. You are a sick little pup that needs help. Please seek help. Leave the little girls alone.
Interesting....so you are calling me a pedophile? Based on what, exactly?

Maybe it's your insinuation that we are pedophiles. I'm not calling anyone a pedophile, I think that your doing that is reprehensible. I'm just answering your question
You and the other clowns are the ones that want to use the little girls bathroom. Pretty sick stuff. Get help.

I live in North Carolina and I'm for HB2, stupid fuck. I've said that all through this thread. You're the one who needs help

Yes, why would anyone think an LGBT-er behind Kevin Jennings' (BO's gay education czar) anal-fisting curriculum taught in schools, or BO's mandate that minor girls disrobe in front of males in their locker rooms even remotely be connected with pedophilia?

That's just absurd and anyone who says there's a link is a bigot and a homophobe.

The NCAA is well within it's rights to boycott the state, and North Carolina is well within it's rights to sue if a contract is in place. North Carolina's governor though should weigh very carefully if he goes through with it. Contract violation isn't always easy to prove and the NCAA has very very deep pockets and very good lawyers. Going to court and then on to appeal will cost the taxpayers millions with little hope of recouping the money in a timely manner.

I'm betting though the NCAA is in the clear on this one. They wouldn't have pulled the events if there wasn't a legal out in the contract.

If the NCAA wants to be a political arm for regressives they can do it without governmental tax and antitrust protections. See how they'd like that.

The NCAA is well within it's rights to boycott the state, and North Carolina is well within it's rights to sue if a contract is in place. North Carolina's governor though should weigh very carefully if he goes through with it. Contract violation isn't always easy to prove and the NCAA has very very deep pockets and very good lawyers. Going to court and then on to appeal will cost the taxpayers millions with little hope of recouping the money in a timely manner.

I'm betting though the NCAA is in the clear on this one. They wouldn't have pulled the events if there wasn't a legal out in the contract.

If the NCAA wants to be a political arm for regressives they can do it without governmental tax and antitrust protections. See how they'd like that.

And plus, reneging on contracts, punishing individuals for what their state drew up as law outside their immediate consent is not reason to breach contract. The NCAA is going to lose millions on this before it is over. If they carefully recant right now, they might be able to backstep gently out of this mistake. But if they're stubborn like Target Stores is...OUCH $$ :eek-52:

Target Stores lost $10 billion literally over night for insisting women and girls in their stores be subjected to random sexual harassment in their bathrooms by very presence of deranged males allowed in there.

Backing a patently absurd and transparently deranged cult (for that is what it is) can get very expensive these days..

Is the NCAA private? If so they can do what they want.why would north Carolina want the games?

As a North Carolinian, I agree. We also have one of the fastest growing economies in the country. Those of you who want to give sexual predators access to little girls showering and changing can go fuck yourselves
That's a lot of hetero males right there....

Did you not just make the claim that lesbians should be considered predators and thus excluded from female showers?

Just makes sense, there may be some hetro men that want to use the showers to see a female naked, but all lesbians are attracted to the female form.

That's very telling really.
I did not make such a claim.....I guess you have to make stuff up that others "say". Do that often? In between your fantasies of lesbians?

You did indeed! You said you want to restrict hetro predictors. Hetro predictors seek the EXACT same thing in a shower room as attract LESBIANS.

THAT IS LEGALLY CALLED, BEING SILARILY SITUATED. You can't exclude one and not the other.

Damn that's just sick.

Well, theres the two genders...... And then there are those with mental disorders.......Simple eh ???
And that's exactly what this is going to boil down to in Court.

Meanwhile, Hillary and the dems just lost my vote:

Clinton praises NCAA for pulling North Carolina events
"The @NCAA is right to pull tournament games from North Carolina because of the anti-LGBT HB2 law. Discrimination has no place in America," Clinton tweeted Tuesday morning. Clinton praises NCAA for pulling North Carolina events

Hint: "Dear democrats, not all of the 1.2 million people who signed the Target Boycott (and the millions of others supporting it but who didn't sign online) are either republican or independents..."

Last edited:
So all of you that are sure pro trans bathroom laws will open public restrooms up to sexual predators can point to where that is happening, right? Many cities in the US have had pro trans bathroom laws on the books for over a decade. Show us the increase in incidents.

So all of you that are sure pro trans bathroom laws will open public restrooms up to sexual predators can point to where that is happening, right? Many cities in the US have had pro trans bathroom laws on the books for over a decade. Show us the increase in incidents.

Again, this is being said by someone who enjoys the right to shower with the sex she finds sexually attractive.

Do you not see how fucking stupid your opinion is?

Just another ENTITLED HOMOSEXUAl

Transgenders and unicorn farts, the fuel that powers the regressive world. LMAO

And plus, reneging on contracts, punishing individuals for what their state drew up as law outside their immediate consent is not reason to breach contract. The NCAA is going to lose millions on this before it is over. If they carefully recant right now, they might be able to backstep gently out of this mistake. But if they're stubborn like Target Stores is...OUCH $$ :eek-52:

Target Stores lost $10 billion literally over night for insisting women and girls in their stores be subjected to random sexual harassment in their bathrooms by very presence of deranged males allowed in there.

Backing a patently absurd and transparently deranged cult (for that is what it is) can get very expensive these days..
I'm really curious right now what your position on gun control is. Seriously. Rape, sexual assault, battery, harassment are illegal now in all 50 states. A person that wants to perform one of those actions in a women's bathroom is going to do that whether it's legal for them to be in there or not.

On top of that, next time you're out take a look at the "security" on bathrooms. You'll realize there is none and there hasn't ever been. I've walked into the wrong bathroom before because I was distracted in a new place. I ran right out due to embarrassment, but no one stopped me on the way in. A store employee didn't come running as soon as I passed through the door. If there really was a group of folks just waiting in excitement for it to be legal for them to enter a women's bathroom and assault someone, they'd already be doing it. No law would be stopping them.

In fact, I have to say a women's bathroom is probably less an issue for mixed gender situations than a men's room. They've got private stalls, we've got urinals. They close the door and have some privacy. We most definitely do not.

As to the topic: There isn't much that can be said about the contract and the implications. All we can do is guess. I'm fairly certain that the NCAA consulted one of their highly paid lawyers before they took this action and came to the conclusion they'd either be able to get an outright dismissal or litigate their way out of it. The NCAA is a pretty savvy group and doesn't do a lot in the heat of the moment. I can say with great confidence though that the actual Universities and Colleges involved here are unlikely to sue over this. They've got their own problems being caught between Title IX and state law.

^^ My position on gun control has nothing whatsoever to do with institutionalized sexual harassment of women and girls in their showers and locker rooms.

Forum List

Back