LGBTs Get Backlash: North Carolinians Began Collecting Damages for NCAA Pulling Out: Oops!

Pence had presidential aspirations before that anti-gay disaster he perpetrated that destroyed those aspirations.
Now he's sold his soul to a lunatic as a ploy to get to the presidency via, shall we say,

the back door...
Anti-gay? Oh, you mean not making everyone in the state bend over and grab their ankles for the Gaystapo. It should be up to the state, guaranteed if Hillary wins it will no longer be an option.

See? That is homophobia.

Pence had presidential aspirations before that anti-gay disaster he perpetrated that destroyed those aspirations.
Now he's sold his soul to a lunatic as a ploy to get to the presidency via, shall we say,

the back door...
Anti-gay? Oh, you mean not making everyone in the state bend over and grab their ankles for the Gaystapo. It should be up to the state, guaranteed if Hillary wins it will no longer be an option.

See? That is homophobia.
Where's the fear? You don't get to define things for others to suit yourself. It's cute when you are 5, now, not so much.

That's what hetero male predators do...like Josh Dugan.

Why would anyone take a lesbians opinion seriously on this issue?

Lesbians have been able to check out our daughters/wifes/sisters/mothers/girlfriends in showerrooms throughout history. You actually then must defend that right for males, afterall, you're both attracted to the same thing, right? The female form.

Ammiright?

Maybe the NCAA needs to be investigated to see if those that made this decision just want in the opposite sex showers as well?
Fascinating...you think way more about lesbians checking people out that any lesbian would. Anything to join in support with your predatory hetero bretheran, right?

So lesbians know which female is gay and which is not just by looking at them?

And funny you would bring hetros into this? Are you saying male/female couples are not similarily situated to same sex couples?

Fascinating really.
I can tell this whole lesbian thing IS fascinating to you....thanks for the confirmation.

What lesbian thing?

You made the contention that lesbians and hetro males look at females somehow diffently in a shower situation. Did you not?

And yet you can't explain it?

Odd to say the least.

Lesbians in the shower is a great movie idea ...

Again, this guy is asking for what...??

$8000.

NCAA could sneeze that much.

the back door...

See? That is homophobia.
Where's the fear? You don't get to define things for others to suit yourself. It's cute when you are 5, now, not so much.

Keep avoiding telling me why you want to discriminate against homosexuals.

Is the NCAA private? If so they can do what they want.why would north Carolina want the games?

As a North Carolinian, I agree. We also have one of the fastest growing economies in the country. Those of you who want to give sexual predators access to little girls showering and changing can go fuck yourselves
That's a lot of hetero males right there....

Again, this guy is asking for what...??

$8000.

NCAA could sneeze that much.

the back door...

See? That is homophobia.

Keep avoiding telling me why you want to discriminate against homosexuals.
What discrimination? You define terms to suit yourself. And can't support the allegation Pence is afraid of homosexuality.

The beauty of these sorts of boycotts is that they beat the RW bigots at their own game.
Why do you feel the need to go into little girls bathrooms? Something is very wrong with you.

Yes, and you're giving them the access to do it
I give no hetero male predators access to anything...look to your own mirror there.

Is the NCAA private? If so they can do what they want.why would north Carolina want the games?

As a North Carolinian, I agree. We also have one of the fastest growing economies in the country. Those of you who want to give sexual predators access to little girls showering and changing can go fuck yourselves

But lesbians look at females exactly the same way.

Did you have a point to make or did you want to just keep babbling?

The beauty of these sorts of boycotts is that they beat the RW bigots at their own game.
Why do you feel the need to go into little girls bathrooms? Something is very wrong with you.

Yes, and you're giving them the access to do it
I give no hetero male predators access to anything...look to your own mirror there.

You can't legally stop them as they are similarly situated to tranny males. Hell, that's your favorite argument afterall.

The NCAA is well within it's rights to boycott the state, and North Carolina is well within it's rights to sue if a contract is in place. North Carolina's governor though should weigh very carefully if he goes through with it. Contract violation isn't always easy to prove and the NCAA has very very deep pockets and very good lawyers. Going to court and then on to appeal will cost the taxpayers millions with little hope of recouping the money in a timely manner.
Or they are run by libs and acted out of emotion. If there's a contract they are fucked, good on the governor's office for spanking them.
I'll confess, I'm not a lawyer. But my understanding is that contracts involving venues for major events usually have an out allowing cancellation for various reasons for either party. Right or wrong, North Carolina's law has ran afoul of Title IX issues a lot of colleges have become sensitive about and as such I'd imagine there's fertile ground there for cancellation.

Standing will be an issue, as was pointed out earlier. I imagine a lot of the lawsuits will be dismissed due to standing while the rest get stonewalled.

Realistically the only way to punish the NCAA effectively if you disagree with them is a boycott. If you are willing to organize and really fight fire with fire you could advocate for the college athlete's right to form unions. If North Carolina were to find a way to at least threaten to allow their student athletes to unionize the NCAA would fold fast.
Political correctness likely isn't in the contract. Hurt feelings likely isn't in the contract. Allowing men in the ladies room likely isn't in the contract. Leftists like to pretend sexual preference is a race. It isn't. And declaring it so likely isn't in the contract.
Damage to brand or things related to bad publicity likely are in the contract. You may decry PC, but if you act like an ass to people you suffer negative publicity. That's not a violation of Free Speech, that's just a consequence of being an ass. Legality of the facility likely an issue too. If any of the events are being held on a campus accepting Federal Funding, the North Carolina law would put the campus squarely in the cross-hairs of Title IX enforcement.

I'd imagine that a lot of the schools in North Carolina involved in this aren't going to rush to sue simply because of the Title IX issue. I may be misremembering it, but a fair number of the colleges and universities in North Carolina came out and said they wouldn't be enforcing the law on campus due to Title IX.

I'll confess, I'm not a lawyer. But my understanding is that contracts involving venues for major events usually have an out allowing cancellation for various reasons for either party. Right or wrong, North Carolina's law has ran afoul of Title IX issues a lot of colleges have become sensitive about and as such I'd imagine there's fertile ground there for cancellation.
You can't punish someone for protecting women and girls from sexual harassment, intimidation or exposure to males in their bathrooms, locker rooms or showers. It can't be done. It is not a legitimate "out" for a contract.

BTW, did you know the 7th circuit fed just announced that Title VII doesn't apply to LGBT? Look up Hively v Ivy Tech (2016).

But let's talk about Title IX
Title IX states that: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance. Title IX and Sex Discrimination

No biological male has ever been denied the use of the boys room. No biological female has ever been denied the use of the girls room. There is no Title IX issue for boys pretending to be girls to gain access to their hygiene facilities...or vice versa. 'Pretend' or delusions are not covered under Title IX.

Any resolution in your favor would have to require a medical doctor, or probably more likely a whole panel of them testifying that "biology is the same as pretend". Long story short. And no MD would take the chance that their testimony resulted in what everyone can predict: rape of women or girls by allowing males in their showers & locker rooms.
Title IX is a lot more expansive than you realize here. I've had to sit through a lot of mandatory Title IX training videos on college campuses. It covers all kinds of issues related to sex such as discrimination, conduct, etc.

The NCAA is well within it's rights to boycott the state, and North Carolina is well within it's rights to sue if a contract is in place. North Carolina's governor though should weigh very carefully if he goes through with it. Contract violation isn't always easy to prove and the NCAA has very very deep pockets and very good lawyers. Going to court and then on to appeal will cost the taxpayers millions with little hope of recouping the money in a timely manner.
Or they are run by libs and acted out of emotion. If there's a contract they are fucked, good on the governor's office for spanking them.

Standing will be an issue, as was pointed out earlier. I imagine a lot of the lawsuits will be dismissed due to standing while the rest get stonewalled.

Realistically the only way to punish the NCAA effectively if you disagree with them is a boycott. If you are willing to organize and really fight fire with fire you could advocate for the college athlete's right to form unions. If North Carolina were to find a way to at least threaten to allow their student athletes to unionize the NCAA would fold fast.
Political correctness likely isn't in the contract. Hurt feelings likely isn't in the contract. Allowing men in the ladies room likely isn't in the contract. Leftists like to pretend sexual preference is a race. It isn't. And declaring it so likely isn't in the contract.
Damage to brand or things related to bad publicity likely are in the contract. You may decry PC, but if you act like an ass to people you suffer negative publicity. That's not a violation of Free Speech, that's just a consequence of being an ass. Legality of the facility likely an issue too. If any of the events are being held on a campus accepting Federal Funding, the North Carolina law would put the campus squarely in the cross-hairs of Title IX enforcement.

I'd imagine that a lot of the schools in North Carolina involved in this aren't going to rush to sue simply because of the Title IX issue. I may be misremembering it, but a fair number of the colleges and universities in North Carolina came out and said they wouldn't be enforcing the law on campus due to Title IX.
Damage to brand by something like not allowing men in the ladies room? No one would have been stupid enough to sign a contract like that. You haven't demonstrated how that's acting like an ass, like most libs you think way to highly of yourself.

A good tip here, free of charge, when debating someone, establish a foundation before you build on it. Otherwise it's a silly waste of time.

You can't punish someone for protecting women and girls from sexual harassment, intimidation or exposure to males in their bathrooms, locker rooms or showers. It can't be done. It is not a legitimate "out" for a contract.

BTW, did you know the 7th circuit fed just announced that Title VII doesn't apply to LGBT? Look up Hively v Ivy Tech (2016).

But let's talk about Title IX
Title IX states that: No person in the United States shall, on the basis of sex, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any education program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance. Title IX and Sex Discrimination

No biological male has ever been denied the use of the boys room. No biological female has ever been denied the use of the girls room. There is no Title IX issue for boys pretending to be girls to gain access to their hygiene facilities...or vice versa. 'Pretend' or delusions are not covered under Title IX.

Any resolution in your favor would have to require a medical doctor, or probably more likely a whole panel of them testifying that "biology is the same as pretend". Long story short. And no MD would take the chance that their testimony resulted in what everyone can predict: rape of women or girls by allowing males in their showers & locker rooms.
Title IX is a lot more expansive than you realize here. I've had to sit through a lot of mandatory Title IX training videos on college campuses. It covers all kinds of issues related to sex such as discrimination, conduct, etc.
You mean their interpretations of it.

Did you not just make the claim that lesbians should be considered predators and thus excluded from female showers?

Just makes sense, there may be some hetro men that want to use the showers to see a female naked, but all lesbians are attracted to the female form.

That's very telling really.

14359166_534468970073267_7215579192342983430_n.png

I'm betting though the NCAA is in the clear on this one. They wouldn't have pulled the events if there wasn't a legal out in the contract.

The NCAA isnt within its rights to boycott a state that preserves the rights of women and children.

The NCAA can boycott anything it wants, within its own bylaws.
again, with repercussions that they might not like. I can't wait.

Forum List

Back