Liberal icon Samantha Bee calls Ivanka a ****

Liberal icon. :auiqs.jpg:

Why should she be fired? Ted nugent called Hillary a **** and was invited to Trumpy’s WH.
America agreed with him. See election results '16.

That's why America gave her three million more votes. She's funny that way.
Anxiously awaiting her first WH press conference. :)

remember to let it get under your skin
Then you begin
To vent your bladder.
And don't you know that it' just you, hey dude, you do
That chip that you love upon your shoulder

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah

Hey you ... don't be afraid
You were made to go denigrate her
The minute you let it under your skin
Then you begin fake outrage better.

So let it out and let it in
Hey you, begin
You're waiting for some klown to conform with.
Hey, you've got to hide your love away. :)

Nah nah nah -- it's actually Hey, you've got to hide your love away.
You're a Loser and you're not what you appear to be. :)

I read the news today -- oh boy
Four thousand butthurt posts 'bout Sammy Bee
And their fake outrage was quite sad
But I just had to look
I could write a boooook
I'd love to turn ........ them..... off.............

{SFX: fade up sounds of chaos...}

But calling someone a c**t isn’t racist! So it’s not so bad.
;)

A). It was an overtly crass, ignorant remark made against a Trump. So no harm no foul to the Left. They wallow in their own hypocrisy. Let Laura Ingraham call Hillary a Feckless C*nt' or call David Hogg a little commie fag and Fox would have her off the air in 15 minutes with profuse apology.

B). Roseanne's remark had some basis in accuracy! That is really bad. Being accurate really pisses off the Left. Valery Jarrett really is black and so were those apes on the movie--- black. And Africans were pretty much, until brought to the west, at least stereotypically seen as backward, primitive, headhunters living in thatch huts and wearing grass skirts. So the analogy of Roseasnne's wasn't at least a totally false one whether you liked it or not. So ABC really had to apologize.

TBS, for their employee calling one of the most decent, beautiful, dignified, reserved women in this country also daughter of the president a Feckless C*nt? If TBS fired her, sanctioned her or even phoned Trump to apologize, the Leftist goonsquad would go ape (sorry) rioting in the streets.

The Leftist Hypocrisy of Colossal Double-Standards lives on.
TBS should be bombarded with calls to have her show cancelled. Teach this whore a lesson and do something to stop all of this.

Because calling a woman a whore....is so different from what Bee did?

The Contard hypocrisy of Colossal Double Standards lives on.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck or calls Invanka a ****, then she's a whore.

This is where conservatives are fucked up. They won't do that, though they should. We act, work and think independent and do not organize well. And we don't get so triggered or outraged like the Left even when we should. We don't fake outrage very well in front of the camera because we're more ruled by the head than the heart. There isn't much time for us to riot, burn, march and protest because we don't have anyone busing us around or buying us lunch, and we all have responsible jobs to be at all day long. Some of us would write TBS to make intelligent, well-reasoned appeals about the similarities to Bee and Barr and TBS would just rip them up and throw them in the trash.
We shall see if TBS sponsors toss our complaints in the trash.

Why should she be fired? Ted nugent called Hillary a **** and was invited to Trumpy’s WH.

Actually that press conference will be held by "three million illegals". And they'll be "dancing on rooftops".

It's a weird-ass room design.

Actually that press conference will be held by "three million illegals". And they'll be "dancing on rooftops".

Esta bien conmigo. Yo hablo la idioma. ¿Y vos?

No, America did not give her three million more votes. NYC, and L.A. did.

Get over the popular vote thing as it matters not for Presidential elections, and rightly so. Guess it didn't matter that she's a horrible person, candidate with no real policy ideas, just more hope and change.

Pas du tout. Eu falo muito pouco. Aber Ich bin ein Berliner, so eat me.

No, America did not give her three million more votes. NYC, and L.A. did.

Get over the popular vote thing as it matters not for Presidential elections, and rightly so. Guess it didn't matter that she's a horrible person, candidate with no real policy ideas, just more hope and change.

Go learn how to read the quote nest. You've still got time to delete this once you figure out you're in a hole.

This is where conservatives are fucked up. They won't do that, though they should. We act, work and think independent and do not organize well. And we don't get so triggered or outraged like the Left even when we should. We don't fake outrage very well in front of the camera because we're more ruled by the head than the heart. There isn't much time for us to riot, burn, march and protest because we don't have anyone busing us around or buying us lunch, and we all have responsible jobs to be at all day long. Some of us would write TBS to make intelligent, well-reasoned appeals about the similarities to Bee and Barr and TBS would just rip them up and throw them in the trash.
We shall see if TBS sponsors toss our complaints in the trash.

they'll try to find a way to get by without your $4.23, i imagine.

Pas du tout. Eu falo muito pouco. Aber Ich bin ein Berliner, so eat me.
Gréveti nayanüha Garifuna, numa (that's 2). :)

Y tu dijistes illegales. Estas hablando de los franceses?

And don't you know that it' just you, hey dude, you do
That chip that you love upon your shoulder

Nah nah nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah

Hey you ... don't be afraid
You were made to go denigrate her
The minute you let it under your skin
Then you begin fake outrage better.

So let it out and let it in
Hey you, begin
You're waiting for some klown to conform with.
Hey, you've got to hide your love away. :)

Nah nah nah -- it's actually Hey, you've got to hide your love away.
You're a Loser and you're not what you appear to be. :)

I read the news today -- oh boy
Four thousand butthurt posts 'bout Sammy Bee
And their fake outrage was quite sad
But I just had to look
I could write a boooook
I'd love to turn ........ them..... off.............

{SFX: fade up sounds of chaos...}

Another anti female post ^^^^

Not surprised at all

Ugly stuff. But not surprising.

That people are saying bad things about a corrupt family that has hijacked our democracy and is selling our country off to the highest bidder?

Oh, let's bring out the fainting couch for Stormy Mac, he's getting the vapors.

Here's the thing about Ms. Bee. If you watched her show, she actually does bring up a lot of valid points about Trump's corruption and policies. But man, she calls Ivanka the C-word, and you get the vapors.
no-a family that is trying bring back the real America--not the wimpy/politically correct/let the world screw over the US/etc America

Here's the thing about Ms. Bee. If you watched her show, she actually does bring up a lot of valid points about Trump's corruption and policies.
It's a fucking comedy show. Why can't you and your ilk understand the difference between news, and news satire?

Fuckin' dumbass.
YOURE A DISGUSTING PIG IF YOU CANT AGREE THAT HER COMMENT WAS BIGOTED HATE SPEECH. I SEE NO REASON TO ENTERTAIN YOUR COMMENTS AGAIN. CONSIDER YOURSELF IGNORED. I HOPE PEOPLE WITH A OUNCE OF FAIRNESS WOULD JOIN ME.IN SILENCING YOU.
Been there done that....l o n g ago :)

Forum List

Back