Liberal NC mayor attends funeral of dead felon and not of the cop he killed

I'm not getting this.

Aren't you wingnuts saying that we all need guns to protect ourselves from an "oppressive government"?

THis is kind of what that looks like, guy. It means gun nuts shooting police officers.

Wasn't this what you were all hoping was going to happen in Nevada for some cows?

Don't try to derail the thread, take your "cow shit" back to where it belongs.

CaféAuLait;8942464 said:
[

He could have visited the family in private. A funeral remembers the deceased and honors them- a cold blooded killer, sex offender and kidnapper who was wanted in the state of Florida at the time of the killing. He had served time in FL after being sentenced for a brutal attack on a fireman and in the prison as well as bringing drugs into the prison. Plus a plethora of other crimes.

Funerals are to bring comfort to the families, not for the dead.

I'm sure that this guy's family is horrified that this guy turned out so bad.

IT does sound like this city has some serious issues between the police and the community, though, if a lot of the community was questioning whether this was a good shoot or not.

CaféAuLait;8942464 said:
[

He could have visited the family in private. A funeral remembers the deceased and honors them- a cold blooded killer, sex offender and kidnapper who was wanted in the state of Florida at the time of the killing. He had served time in FL after being sentenced for a brutal attack on a fireman and in the prison as well as bringing drugs into the prison. Plus a plethora of other crimes.

IT does sound like this city has some serious issues between the police and the community, though, if a lot of the community was questioning whether this was a good shoot or not.

I was not aware they were questioning the two cops being shot by the felon and one cop dying.. Do you have a link? And funerals are to honor and remember the dead just as much to comfort the family.

Last edited:
So it would have been fine for the sandy hook mayor to attend Adam lanza's funeral should his dad actually have gone to it?

So if the kkk guy were killed instead of caught it would have been fine for the Overland Park mayor to attend the funeral because family members were sad?

Did the mayor refuse to attend the funeral of the fallen police officer, like the non-OP inferred?

CaféAuLait;8942478 said:
CaféAuLait;8942464 said:
[

I was not aware they were questioning the two cops being shot by the felon and one cop dying.. Do you have a link? And funerals are to honor and remember the dead just as much to comfort the family.

I think one of the articles said the incident was under investigation, and two alderman have questioned it.

Hey dick if it's about the family like you said than what the killer did is irrelevant or are you back peddling ? At least admit that you are

Did the mayor refuse to attend the funeral of the fallen police officer, like the non-OP inferred?

The mayor canceled the planned vigil for the officer which had been planned by city, coincidentally, it turns out the killers funeral was the same day. He said his aldermen had "accidentally" invited the killers family to the vigil for the murdered cop and this might create tension. The community is saying he cancelled the ceremony to attend the funeral not some BS story that his aldermen has accidentally invited the killers family.

Hey dick if it's about the family like you said than what the killer did is irrelevant or are you back peddling ? At least admit that you are

It's already been established that the Mayor attended the police officer's funeral, unlike what you said, TrannySteve.

What the guy did prior to his shooting was irrelevent. The only question is, was it a good shoot or not. Who fired first. Did the police have probable cause when they approached this guy, or was it another case of "Driving While Black".

And I'll admit, I don't know these things. Most of the links to this story aren't going into details, because, hey, random speculation is a lot easier.

CaféAuLait;8942478 said:

I think one of the articles said the incident was under investigation, and two alderman have questioned it.

If they questioned, it was not the officer killed, first on scene Thalmann. He never fired his weapon and was shot and died later, other officers arrived and shot the suspect. The article below says " as with any police shooting there are lots of questions".

New Bern Shooting: What we know - WNCT

It's already been established that the Mayor attended the police officer's funeral, unlike what you said, TrannySteve.

What the guy did prior to his shooting was irrelevent. The only question is, was it a good shoot or not. Who fired first. Did the police have probable cause when they approached this guy, or was it another case of "Driving While Black".

And I'll admit, I don't know these things. Most of the links to this story aren't going into details, because, hey, random speculation is a lot easier.

Does the penis up your asshole not allow you to see the second post I made?

Naw, Steve, I can only really tolerate a limited number of your Tranny-infested posts a day.

Any word on whether the guy was wearing a dress, we all know that makes you nuts.

Naw, Steve, I can only really tolerate a limited number of your Tranny-infested posts a day.

Any word on whether the guy was wearing a dress, we all know that makes you nuts.

Dear pole smoking liberal:

If you hate tranny posts so much, why do you try to turn every non tranny post I make into a tranny post? Do this, get the cock out of your ass, and stop replying to my posts. If you do chose to respond to my posts, at least read them, then stop trying to change the topic. Okay?

If you can't do this, I can only assume you are severely mentally disturbed and cannot control yourself and I would hope the moderators can do for you what you are incapable of doing yourself.

[

Dear pole smoking liberal:

If you hate tranny posts so much, why do you try to turn every non tranny post I make into a tranny post? Do this, get the cock out of your ass, and stop replying to my posts. If you do chose to respond to my posts, at least read them, then stop trying to change the topic. Okay?

If you can't do this, I can only assume you are severely mentally disturbed and cannot control yourself and I would hope the moderators can do for you what you are incapable of doing yourself.

Guy, you started the thread with a lie... you claimed the mayor didn't go tot he funeral when he did.

Now, I'm sure that you have some lacey things you want to try on when no one is looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear cock gobbler:

And I corrected it in the SECOND post, which you continue to ignore, becuse I found another article.

If I could edit the title, which I cannot, and you know I cannot, I woudl do it. So what do you hope to accomplish here other than the harass posters? If you have nothing to contribute, then pretend you are an adult, and GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Dear cock gobbler:

And I corrected it in the SECOND post, which you continue to ignore, becuse I found another article.

If I could edit the title, which I cannot, and you know I cannot, I woudl do it. So what do you hope to accomplish here other than the harass posters? If you have nothing to contribute, then pretend you are an adult, and GO THE FUCK AWAY.

YOu can ask the MOds to correct the title or you could ask them to lock the thread or you could have even modified your first post to not look like a twit.

Or you could have done the very sensible thing and actually researched the story and not posted a link to the first hate site you found that got the story wrong.

I mean, you really did have a whole bunch of options.

CaféAuLait;8942521 said:

The mayor canceled the planned vigil for the officer which had been planned by city, coincidentally, it turns out the killers funeral was the same day. He said his aldermen had "accidentally" invited the killers family to the vigil for the murdered cop and this might create tension. The community is saying he cancelled the ceremony to attend the funeral not some BS story that his aldermen has accidentally invited the killers family.

True, they could have spoke to the family and said not to go. It seems like this mayor is not thinking correctly and making some dumb choices.

Last edited:
All you want is for this topic to go away because it reveals liberals to be sick , pandering mutants.

Forum List

Back