Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

Palin was 100% spot on to want to make the McCain Campaign focus on highlighting Obama's radical associations and unAmerican ideas

Look at how far from our founding Obama has "transformed" us

Palin was 100% spot on to want to make the McCain Campaign focus on highlighting Obama's radical associations and unAmerican ideas

Look at how far from our founding Obama has "transformed" us

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cqN4NIEtOY]Obama: We are 5 days from FUNDAMENTALly transforming America - YouTube[/ame]

Wonder how long it will take to clean up the shit...:eek:

large_sarah-palin.jpg

Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy

By MACKENZIE WEINGER | 6/13/13

“I am delighted to have her back at Fox,” Van Susteren told POLITICO in an email. “She has a big impact (check out the number of Facebook followers! 3.5 million!) and should be part of the national debate.”

And, Van Susteren noted, “It is free promo for Fox since it will drive her TV critics crazy! They are obsessed with her!”

Read more: Greta Van Susteren: Sarah Palin will drive critics crazy - Mackenzie Weinger - POLITICO.com

palin_ayotte_ap_605.jpg

Sarah Palin attacks Kelly Ayotte ‘flip-flopping’

By BREANNA EDWARDS | 6/26/13

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin isn’t pleased at all with Sen. Kelly Ayotte’s acceptance of the Gang of Eight immigration bill being pushed by Congress, calling the New Hampshire Republican a flip-flopper on the issue.

“I think that every politician should be held accountable for breaking their campaign promises. Kelly Ayotte, bless her heart, she had on her website that her top immigration priority would be to secure the border. ‘No excuses’ is her quote. No excuses,”

Read more: Sarah Palin attacks Kelly Ayotte ?flip-flopping? - Breanna Edwards - POLITICO.com

Sarah Palin considering 2014 Senate bid

By Rachel Weiner, Published: July 9, 2013

“I’ve considered it, because people have requested me considering it,” she told radio host Sean Hannity. “But I’m still waiting to see what the lineup will be and hoping that … there will be some new blood, new energy, not just kind of picking from the same old politicians in the state.”

She added, “I, along with anybody, would have to say that I would do whatever I could to help. And, you know, if that was part of that help, then it would have to be considered.”

A Republican poll recently found that Palin would tie Alaska Lt. Gov. Mead Treadwell in a Senate primary. The survey was done for The Tea Party Leadership Fund, a small tea party organization that has spent little money on campaigns. The group is encouraging Palin to get in the race.

Sarah Palin considering 2014 Senate bid

lol. It wouldn't surprise me one bit. Not the way the cabal and the corporatists have brain washed the masses with the idiot box. :tongue:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joTf7I1gel0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joTf7I1gel0[/ame]

If the vicious treatment is indicative of fear, then I agree. I also think Herman Cain scared the hell out of them. Anyone who draws crowds and makes sense is a threat. Palin is bold and will say what many of the RINOs are afraid to. Most of the insults I read are juvenile and inaccurate. I've seen so many libs quote Tina Fey (as Palin) with the seeing Russia from her back porch comment. It amazes me that they can watch an actor in a skit and take it seriously.

Except that the dialogue for those skits was taken from Palin's interviews with Katie Couric and were almost verbatim.

Her wading into geopolitics with the stupid comment about seeing Russia from "an island in Alaska" was with Charlie Gibson and that was parodied into the "I can see Russia from my house" line.

As Rick Perry said, "Oooops..."

If the vicious treatment is indicative of fear, then I agree. I also think Herman Cain scared the hell out of them. Anyone who draws crowds and makes sense is a threat. Palin is bold and will say what many of the RINOs are afraid to. Most of the insults I read are juvenile and inaccurate. I've seen so many libs quote Tina Fey (as Palin) with the seeing Russia from her back porch comment. It amazes me that they can watch an actor in a skit and take it seriously.

Except that the dialogue for those skits was taken from Palin's interviews with Katie Couric and were almost verbatim.

Her wading into geopolitics with the stupid comment about seeing Russia from "an island in Alaska" was with Charlie Gibson and that was parodied into the "I can see Russia from my house" line.

As Rick Perry said, "Oooops..."

biden004.jpg
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWlSX9TT2eo]Joe Biden's Greatest Gaffes - YouTube[/ame]

...:eusa_angel:

dean1298807-2.jpg

Sarah Palin Was Right—More Dems Ditch Death Panels

Mon, Aug 12 2013
Posted 08/09/2013

In an op-ed last month in the Wall Street Journal that Palin could have written, Howard Dean, former head of the Democratic National Committee, called IPAB "essentially a health care rationing body" and said he believes it will fail.

"The IPAB will be able to stop certain treatments its members do not favor by simply setting rates to levels where no doctor or hospital will perform them," wrote Dean, who is also a physician. "Getting rid of the IPAB is something Democrats and Republicans ought to agree on."

Indeed, a growing number of Democrats — many of whom face tough re-election bids next year — agree.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: Sarah Palin Vindicated As Democratic Opposition To IPAB Death Panels Grows - Investors.com

Sarah Palin: Ted Cruz, Mike Lee Are The 'Brave Men Who Tried To Do Something'

The Puffington Post | By Chris Gentilviso Posted: 09/28/2013

n-SARAH-PALIN-TED-CRUZ-MIKE-LEE-large570.jpg

Hours away from a potential government shutdown, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) lauded her Tea Party colleagues for their efforts over the past few weeks.

In an op-ed for Breitbart, Palin credited Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) as the "brave men who tried to do something."

"Ted Cruz and Mike Lee fought to fulfill the campaign promises every Republican made, and their actions have been revelatory for all of us," Palin wrote.

Palin has stood by Cruz and Lee during the Obamacare-government shutdown debate. After Cruz turned in a 21-hour address against the Affordable Care Act earlier this week, Palin coined him one of the leaders of a "third party" called the "good guys."

"That's the third party," Palin said. "Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, some of these guys working so extremely hard for, again, standing strong on what used to be the planks of the Republican platform. Those are the players in the party whom I will support."

http://www.puffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/sarah-palin-ted-cruz-mike-lee_n_4009976.html

Sarah Palin: Ted Cruz, Mike Lee Are The 'Brave Men Who Tried To Do Something'

The Puffington Post | By Chris Gentilviso Posted: 09/28/2013

n-SARAH-PALIN-TED-CRUZ-MIKE-LEE-large570.jpg

Hours away from a potential government shutdown, former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin (R) lauded her Tea Party colleagues for their efforts over the past few weeks.

In an op-ed for Breitbart, Palin credited Sens. Mike Lee (R-Utah) and Ted Cruz (R-Texas) as the "brave men who tried to do something."

"Ted Cruz and Mike Lee fought to fulfill the campaign promises every Republican made, and their actions have been revelatory for all of us," Palin wrote.

Palin has stood by Cruz and Lee during the Obamacare-government shutdown debate. After Cruz turned in a 21-hour address against the Affordable Care Act earlier this week, Palin coined him one of the leaders of a "third party" called the "good guys."

"That's the third party," Palin said. "Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Rand Paul, some of these guys working so extremely hard for, again, standing strong on what used to be the planks of the Republican platform. Those are the players in the party whom I will support."

http://www.puffingtonpost.com/2013/09/28/sarah-palin-ted-cruz-mike-lee_n_4009976.html
"You betcha!"

Palin to campaign for N.J. Senate candidate Lonegan

Martha T. Moore,October 10, 2013

Sarah Palin is the latest conservative star heading to New Jersey to support Republican Steve Lonegan in his uphill fight for the Senate against Newark Mayor Cory Booker. On Saturday, Palin will appear with Lonegan at a speedway rally and training session for campaign workers in New Egypt, N.J.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have also campaigned for Lonegan, a former mayor of Bogota, N.J., and former state director of Americans for Prosperity, a conservative political group backed by billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch.

Martha T. Moore,October 10, 2013

Sarah Palin is the latest conservative star heading to New Jersey to support Republican Steve Lonegan in his uphill fight for the Senate against Newark Mayor Cory Booker. On Saturday, Palin will appear with Lonegan at a speedway rally and training session for campaign workers in New Egypt, N.J.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul and Texas Gov. Rick Perry have also campaigned for Lonegan, a former mayor of Bogota, N.J., and former state director of Americans for Prosperity, a conservative political group backed by billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch.

Man, I hope she runs for president. Not only would that be hilarious entertainment value, but it would be a guaranteed win for the democratic party.

This thread is something else. I have heard some whopper OPs on this forum, but this is just ridiculous lol.

You know the only Republican that i think the democratic party should be worried about is Chris Christie. That guy could shake things up in 2016. But Palin? Come on. What planet are you on dude? This is a new whacky low for this forum.

Last edited:

She is to progressive liberals as holy water is to vampires, Ssssss...:lol:

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin

June 01, 2011

Talk show host Rush Limbaugh says that, if he were President Barack Obama, he would not want to face a staunch conservative such as former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin because she carries a frightening message — that he is beatable. Limbaugh also said on Fox News Thursday night that the GOP establishment fears Palin as well.

Fox News’ Greta van Susteren asked Limbaugh whether Palin’s announced bus trip marks the beginning of her presidential campaign.

“I think this bus trip — it’s certainly designed to get people speculating that she’s in,” Limbaugh said. “The thing about Sarah Palin to me is that she has now learned to relish and to profit from all the attention — negative or positive — and she certainly knows negative attention.

Liberals and Progressives Fear Sarah Palin // Current TV

you mistake total hysterical laughing for fear... that's your problem ... when I hear her talking, I can't stop laughing at her ...

Forum List

Back