Liberals are just disgusting~!

So, uh, all these people have told you they're "liberals"?

Again, how does the OP know they’re ‘liberals’?

She doesn't, surprised she didn't neg rep them! :lol:

Have you ever seen a case of right wingers en masse attacking someone for spending their own windfalls in a non-pc way?

I haven't.

So by applying logic, we can deduce that when there are a mess of people indignant and pissed off that a person didn't spend their winnings in a pre-approved manner, those people are liberal nutbags.

Particularly if their posts are so vile and revolting as to get them removed from the site that just happens to be a religious charity for children. Lol...it just scrapes their backsides that Christians raise more money for the disadvantaged than anyone else..

Last edited:

Have you ever seen a case of right wingers en masse attacking someone for spending their own windfalls in a non-pc way?

I haven't.

So by applying logic, we can deduce that when there are a mess of people indignant and pissed off that a person didn't spend their winnings in a pre-approved manner, those people are liberal nutbags.

Particularly if their posts are so vile and revolting as to get them removed from the site.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I haven't.

Particularly if their posts are so vile and revolting as to get them removed from the site.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Every time the Obamas go on vacation.

I haven't.

Sure you have. Every time the Obamas go on vacation.

Particularly if their posts are so vile and revolting as to get them removed from the site that just happens to be a religious charity for children. Lol...it just scrapes their backsides that Christians raise more money for the disadvantaged than anyone else..

I haven't.

Here is the Paducah Topix forum:

St. Jude Dream Home winner named - Topix

OMG. Now they want it raffled only to people who are 'needy' and for someone else to pay the taxes.

Christ on a cracker! This raffle is to raise money for a charity.

I haven't.

The sheer number of threads devoted to attacking George Soros seems to belay your claims...

Stand by for shift from "my posts intimidate you" to "every time the Obamas go on vacation" per Bode.

Both equally vapid, but she won't let that stop her from inundating 2 or 3 threads with nonsensical attempts at mob sloganage..that never catch on because they're, well, nonsensical.

I haven't.

The sheer number of threads devoted to attacking George Soros seems to belay your claims...

Is G. Soros a children's charity?

Please link this plethora of disgusting G. Soros attack threads?

Stand by for shift from "my posts intimidate you" to "every time the Obamas go on vacation" per Bode.

Both equally vapid, but she won't let that stop her from inundating 2 or 3 threads with nonsensical attempts at mob sloganage..that never catch on because they're, well, nonsensical.

Or the multitude of li'l Trayvon threads that go up every day here. ~ yawn~

If I ever won a huge chunk of money...80% would go to the ASPCA and other animal rescues.....10% would go to Hearst Breast Cancer Foundation for helping me as much as they did..which was A LOT. The other 10% would go on a small cottage house on acreage for myself.

I suggest you tuck at least a small portion away for mental health maintenance/treatment. Perhaps a lifelong membership to a local and trusted funny farm for future vacation needs....

Thus far the thread contains only evidence that conservatives are disgusting.

at least we know that when you and Dudley post that there are disgusting Liberals too....kind of balances it out....

Personal responsibility would be the reason I would keep my winnings, against a day I would need the money. Liberals aren't really good at much except spending someone else's money. They fantasize about all the charitable things they would do with the winnings, when in reality they couldn't scrape together enough to buy a ticket and if by some stretch they did, they wouldn't be able to pay the taxes on it. Wanna know who the biggest losers are? Look at the libs posting and fantasizing on this thread. They are the biggest losers.

I will continue to buy tickets and if I ever do win it, when those 'suggestions' get made the people making them will be told where they can stuff their suggestions.

You keep making my point for me.

You use "liberals" as a crutch, blaming everything bad in the world on a vague set of political ideologies.

You don't even know what the politics of the people complaining are, just that they fit your imaginary evil "liberal". Just like all the other nonsense you just vommited into the post above.

Conservatives would be YOUR imaginary evil. That thinking ahead and taking care of ourselves instead of expecting someone else to do it really gets you in the gut! I mean I fucking made a $100 non tax deductible cash donation here. Who else on here did? Oh, right. No one. They just fantasize about how charitable they would be if they were conservatives and had some money! LMAO. I make several of those donations each year, but they generally go to my schools. Vandy students who benefit from my donations even send me 'thank you' cards.

Hey, check around, maybe they will have a house up for raffle in your area. They have them all over the country. You might get lucky, then you could hock the forum to pay the taxes. :D

Again, making my point for me.

Me and my family, "liberals" all, probably donate more to charity each year than you make.

You have this ridiculous idea of what the term "liberal" means, and keep expanding to take in everything you don't like. Rather than taking responsibility for yourself (or even demanding that others do), you instead attempt to lay blame for all of your problems on a political ideology, rather than the individuals responsible.

I haven't.

Here is the Paducah Topix forum:

St. Jude Dream Home winner named - Topix

OMG. Now they want it raffled only to people who are 'needy' and for someone else to pay the taxes.

Christ on a cracker! This raffle is to raise money for a charity.
One of the comments:

"Rich get richer and the poor gets poorer"

OBVIOUSLY a conservative. :lmao:

I think the dream home should be raffled to those with special needs or sick children. If local business's can deck the house out with expensive furnishings, etcetera, then they could also contribute to the taxes on the home. There should be a way that an unwealthy person also has a chance at winning and living in one of these homes.
The person who commented about hating, and jealousy, should not look down on those less fortunate.​
Yes, because you only have to pay taxes on a house ONCE. You NEVER have to pay again. There is NO SUCH THING as annual property taxes. :cool:

I don't look down on those less fortunate. I look down on stupid people.

You use "liberals" as a crutch, blaming everything bad in the world on a vague set of political ideologies.

You don't even know what the politics of the people complaining are, just that they fit your imaginary evil "liberal". Just like all the other nonsense you just vommited into the post above.

Conservatives would be YOUR imaginary evil. That thinking ahead and taking care of ourselves instead of expecting someone else to do it really gets you in the gut! I mean I fucking made a $100 non tax deductible cash donation here. Who else on here did? Oh, right. No one. They just fantasize about how charitable they would be if they were conservatives and had some money! LMAO. I make several of those donations each year, but they generally go to my schools. Vandy students who benefit from my donations even send me 'thank you' cards.

Hey, check around, maybe they will have a house up for raffle in your area. They have them all over the country. You might get lucky, then you could hock the forum to pay the taxes. :D

Me and my family, "liberals" all, probably donate more to charity each year than you make.

You have this ridiculous idea of what the term "liberal" means, and keep expanding to take in everything you don't like. Rather than taking responsibility for yourself (or even demanding that others do), you instead attempt to lay blame for all of your problems on a political ideology, rather than the individuals responsible.

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh, but I really doubt that. I find it interesting that you have to include others in that donation thing for it to be worthwhile mentioning.

As to what my problems are or who I blame for them: the mere fact that you presume to have any idea is about as arrogant as it gets. I have seen people with REAL problems in my practice as a nurse. Once many years ago before I became a nurse, someone told me that God could even make you thankful for your problems. And you know what. He was right. Every day I thank God for my problems. Every single day. And if you had seen the things I have seen you would drop your arrogant little charade and be doing the same.

Here's a flash. People who have money get to buy tickets on dream houses. And they get to keep their winnings. That's just how it is. Suck it up, cupcake.

Now, I have other stains in my laundry besides you. CIAO

I haven't.

Soooo...attacking Soros for spending millions on politics = bad.

But attacking the Koch Brothers for spending millions on politics = good.

That about cover it?

Ummm...she's saved money all her career(s) so she can take care of herself during her retirement.

Remind me -- how is she not taking responsibility for herself?

LMAO! Thanks for the laugh, but I really doubt that. I find it interesting that you have to include others in that donation thing for it to be worthwhile mentioning.

As to what my problems are or who I blame for them: the mere fact that you presume to have any idea is about as arrogant as it gets.
I only know you as an anonymous poster on a message board. Anything that I've "presumed", I've done so because of what you've said.
I have seen people with REAL problems in my practice as a nurse. Once many years ago before I became a nurse, someone told me that God could even make you thankful for your problems. And you know what. He was right. Every day I thank God for my problems. Every single day. And if you had seen the things I have seen you would drop your arrogant little charade and be doing the same.

What "charade"?

YOU are making ridiculous claims about what "liberals" feel and do.
YOU started a thread bragging that you donated $100 to charity, then accused "liberals" of not doing so.

Ummm...she's saved money all her career(s) so she can take care of herself during her retirement.

Remind me -- how is she not taking responsibility for herself?

Conceded.

Are you also defending her ridiculous broad-brushing of "liberals"?

Oh wait... you're as bad as she is with that shit. Of course you do.

I haven't.

Soooo...attacking Soros for spending millions on politics = bad.

But attacking the Koch Brothers for spending millions on politics = good.

That about cover it?

It's funny watching you try to put words in my mouth.

Forum List

Back