🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

There's no TRUTH is this pile of shit.

She never did. Not once. That did not stop Rush from saying things like this:
Rush said she has boyfriends "Lined up around the block."

He said she said "she was having so much sex she can't afford it."

He asked: "...what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception.

And: "Ms. Fluke, have you ever heard of not having sex? Have you ever heard of not having sex so often?"

After saying that the Washington, D.C., Department of Health "will send you free condoms and lube," Limbaugh said: "So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch."

Rush asked of Ms. Fluke: "Who bought your condoms in junior high? Who bought your condoms in the sixth grade? Or your contraception. Who bought your contraceptive pills in high school?"

Then: Fluke is "having so much sex, it's amazing she can still walk." He also said Georgetown should establish a "Wilt Chamberlin scholarship ... exclusively for women."

Then, again, Limbaugh defended his previous comments and complained "not one person says that, 'Well, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?'

Later, Limbaugh said that requiring insurance companies to cover contraception is "no different than if somebody knocked on my door that I don't know and said, 'You know what? I'm out of money. I can't afford birth-control pills, and I'm supposed to have sex with three guys tonight.' "
Fluke never even once talked about her own sexual activity. In, no way, shape or form. In fact, in her testimony, she even said:

“And so, I’m here today to share their voices, and I want to thank you for allowing them – not me – to be heard."

Transcript: Sandra Fluke testifies on why women should be allowed access to contraception and reproductive health care | What The Folly?!

All that came from his mouth was a 3 day long tirade of misogynistic putrid slurs and below-the-belt slander aimed at a woman who testified about a public policy matter.

There wasn't an ounce of truth in his words.

So, your point is that, rather than presenting herself as a slut, she is presenting herself as the 'Voice of the Sluts"?

Is that the correction you would like?

No, she's documenting the long list of lies that Limbaugh manufactured for the purpose of defaming the character of this woman.

aren't you the one who called Michelle Malkin a cxxt?
you all are two faced hypocrites...admit it

The very fact that he apologized is disappointing. We have gotten so degenerate as a culture that we have to be sorry for telling the truth.

He asked: "...what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception.

And: "Ms. Fluke, have you ever heard of not having sex? Have you ever heard of not having sex so often?"

After saying that the Washington, D.C., Department of Health "will send you free condoms and lube," Limbaugh said: "So, Ms. Fluke and the rest of you feminazis, here's the deal. If we are going to pay for your contraceptives, and thus pay for you to have sex, we want something for it, and I'll tell you what it is. We want you to post the videos online so we can all watch."

Rush asked of Ms. Fluke: "Who bought your condoms in junior high? Who bought your condoms in the sixth grade? Or your contraception. Who bought your contraceptive pills in high school?"

Then: Fluke is "having so much sex, it's amazing she can still walk." He also said Georgetown should establish a "Wilt Chamberlin scholarship ... exclusively for women."

Then, again, Limbaugh defended his previous comments and complained "not one person says that, 'Well, did you ever think about maybe backing off the amount of sex that you have?'

Later, Limbaugh said that requiring insurance companies to cover contraception is "no different than if somebody knocked on my door that I don't know and said, 'You know what? I'm out of money. I can't afford birth-control pills, and I'm supposed to have sex with three guys tonight.' "
Fluke never even once talked about her own sexual activity. In, no way, shape or form. In fact, in her testimony, she even said:

“And so, I’m here today to share their voices, and I want to thank you for allowing them – not me – to be heard."

Transcript: Sandra Fluke testifies on why women should be allowed access to contraception and reproductive health care | What The Folly?!

All that came from his mouth was a 3 day long tirade of misogynistic putrid slurs and below-the-belt slander aimed at a woman who testified about a public policy matter.

By her behavior Fluke proved the absolute truth of what he said. She wants birth control coverage to the tune of $1,000 a year. As has been ABUNDANTLY made clear, to use that much BC, she has to be having sex so often that it's a wonder how she is getting through school. But that's a matter between the school and the professors.

Somehow, somewhere in the deep recesses of your head you must know you're dumber than a box of rocks.

The very fact that he apologized is disappointing. We have gotten so degenerate as a culture that we have to be sorry for telling the truth.

So, your point is that, rather than presenting herself as a slut, she is presenting herself as the 'Voice of the Sluts"?

Only retrograde, repressed right wingers think a woman who takes birth control is a slut.

But keep it up, darlinks. Carry that banner all the way to November - for the win!

By her behavior Fluke proved the absolute truth of what he said. She wants birth control coverage to the tune of $1,000 a year. As has been ABUNDANTLY made clear, to use that much BC, she has to be having sex so often that it's a wonder how she is getting through school. But that's a matter between the school and the professors.

Are you honestly too stupid to understand that the amount of birth control pills a woman uses has no relationship whatsoever to the frequency of intercourse she has.

ARE YOU HONESTLY THAT STUPID, or are you simply padding your reputation as a USMB troll?

There's no behavior she engaged in, other than testifying in Washington.

And you have got to be as rock solid stupid as Rush and his dittohead idiots to make a statement like "to use that much birth control."

You fucking dolts don't even understand how the pill works. You take ONE pill a day - if you have no sex, or if you have sex 10 times a week. The cost of the pill has nothing to do with the amount of sex one has.

Christ, some of you have the IQ of lint.

If you are not having sex, but choose to instead DEDICATE your time instead towards maintaining a 4.0 GPA average, you don't need contraception do you? Doesn't take much intelligence to figure that out. Get off the free lazy entitlement train, and live up to paying for your own choices in responsibility.

Only if you consider women who have healthy sexual relationships to be "sluts".

What I find amusing is that the economic system that Republicans support (which is most of us slaving away at thankless jobs so a few rich douchebags like Romney and Limbaugh can have polo ponies and mansions) actually requires contraception.

Women are expected to use contraception in college, so they can get their degrees, and they are expected to use contraception while working their way up through Cubicle Hell. And maybe, if they are really lucky, they might be just secure enough in their jobs to take some time off to have a baby. Maybe. They often wait until the biological clock is about to run out.

Only retrograde, repressed right wingers think a woman who takes birth control is a slut.

But keep it up, darlinks. Carry that banner all the way to November - for the win!

A masterpiece of alliteration. :lol::lol:

Are you honestly too stupid to understand that the amount of birth control pills a woman uses has no relationship whatsoever to the frequency of intercourse she has.

ARE YOU HONESTLY THAT STUPID, or are you simply padding your reputation as a USMB troll?

Some people never need birth control. They'd like to need it, but they don't.

A masterpiece of alliteration. :lol::lol:

Spiro Agnew would have been proud. ;)

And you have got to be as rock solid stupid as Rush and his dittohead idiots to make a statement like "to use that much birth control."

You fucking dolts don't even understand how the pill works. You take ONE pill a day - if you have no sex, or if you have sex 10 times a week. The cost of the pill has nothing to do with the amount of sex one has.

If you are not having sex, but choose to instead DEDICATE your time instead towards maintaining a 4.0 GPA average, you don't need contraception do you?.

Excellence demands abstinence? Do you apply that to your own life? Your job, for example? Are you abstinent because you want to be more productive at work?

Or are you just a mental retard?

If you are not having sex, but choose to instead DEDICATE your time instead towards maintaining a 4.0 GPA average, you don't need contraception do you? Doesn't take much intelligence to figure that out. Get off the free lazy entitlement train, and live up to paying for your own choices in responsibility.
Another one with "that much sex."

Goddammit. So you even hear yourselves?

The stories she told included women, of the millions that abound, who take BC pills for medical reasons. One lost a damn ovary because of the bullshit she had to go through with the school and insurance company. She now is a young woman and going through the early stages of menopause.

She also talked of married women - a number of which go to college. There are also plenty of partnered women in college in monogamous relationships who you seem to think should be 100% abstinent -- then, without a hint of irony -- you'll scream like the dickens when a woman doesn't take reproductive responsibility and finds herself with an unwanted pregnancy.

I could never have believed we'd be having this freakin conversation in the 21st century. You guys really do reside in the 1800's, don't you?

OMG..this thread gets more hilarious by the day..

You can always tell around here when the Right is getting its ass kicked on an issue when Stephanie's only contribution is to come in and try to trivialize it.

You're an excellent weather vane, although I'd rather not imagine the sight of you bolted to a barn roof.

Some people never need birth control. They'd like to need it, but they don't.
:lol: Bout sums it up.

Any product or service which supports Rush Limbaugh by advertising is a product or service I can do without. If someone has a list of all advertisers who fund this truly evil man I would appreciate it being posted on it's own thread.

Though I'm sure it will be spammed by some, it will empower others to do something tangible about this vulgar and despicable man. Sending e-mails expressing the disgust civilized Americans hold for Limbaugh will make honorable businesses reevaluate the value of supporting a foul and degenerate person.

Any product or service which supports Rush Limbaugh by advertising is a product or service I can do without. If someone has a list of all advertisers who fund this truly evil man I would appreciate it being posted on it's own thread.

Though I'm sure it will be spammed by some, it will empower others to do something tangible about this vulgar and despicable man. Sending e-mails expressing the disgust civilized Americans hold for Limbaugh will make honorable businesses reevaluate the value of supporting such a foul and degenerate man.

That's the beauty of living in a FREE COUNTRY.
and Rush is EVIIIIIIILLLLL...dear me you all and your DRAMATICS

Can't you just admit that the cost of birth control pills doesn't come close to the money she claims she requires to support her sex addiction? Are you deliberately stupid, or just trying to obfuscate just this one time. If all she needs are birth control pills, that doesn't come CLOSE to the $1,000 she claims she needs? No one wants to deny her birth control and disease control for this woman is a public health matter (which is why so many clinics give out free condoms) she just has to either pay for it, or extend herself far enough to get it free like the street whores do.

No, she's documenting the long list of lies that Limbaugh manufactured for the purpose of defaming the character of this woman.

aren't you the one who called Michelle Malkin a cxxt?
you all are two faced hypocrites...admit it

If I did that would not be an apt analogy because Michelle Malkin chose to make a lucrative career out of fitting that description.

Can't you just admit that the cost of birth control pills doesn't come close to the money she claims she requires to support her sex addiction? Are you deliberately stupid, or just trying to obfuscate just this one time. If all she needs are birth control pills, that doesn't come CLOSE to the $1,000 she claims she needs? No one wants to deny her birth control and disease control for this woman is a public health matter (which is why so many clinics give out free condoms) she just has to either pay for it, or extend herself far enough to get it free like the street whores do.

You didn't answer my question. I'll repeat it.

Are you honestly too stupid to understand that the amount of birth control pills a woman uses has no relationship whatsoever to the frequency of intercourse she has?

Forum List

Back