Lock Her Up

your vision is short-sighted. They get rich, leaving you holding the bag of destruction coming.//
Wrong. I see everything. You don't. Which is why you are worshipping an inheritance baby born wih a gold spoon stuck up his --- who never had to do a real days work in his life, but he tells you he's fighting for the "working class" and you will give him your last dollar.

And that's OK, M'58.
They are not conversion-material.
Rather, they are foils. Back-drop. Straight-men.
Something to play off of in order to offer a larger, more responsible message.
So, I'm cool with all those Cyber Ninja groupies shrilling over one thing or another.
We can use 'em.....to better ends. They are, I suppose, a 'clarifier'; an easily comprehended 'comparative'.
As such, they are useful.
IMHO
That's a very good point.

One of my many frustrations with them is that they're so damn poor at articulating, well, pretty much anything. All I get are talking points, shallow platitudes, and personal attacks. Zero (0) original, independent thought. So I can't get a solid handle on the why of anything. It's like they think they're doing a talk radio show, 24/7/365.

One thing about which I'm sure: I can articulate their points better than they can.

I get little hints and clues here and there, and I get a bit more in real life because seeing facial expressions is very helpful. Here, though, holy crap. So the value here is in basic observation, as if I'm in a lab.

Last edited:
they're so damn poor at articulating, well, pretty much anything.
Well, I would suggest they are quite capable of using the f-bomb as an integral and oft-used part of their communicating...as verb, adjective, noun. Same goes for whining and complaining, and general snowflakery.

They are quite competent in delving often and deeply into misogyny, xenophobia, homophobia, racism, et al.
And thus serve quite usefully as the ready-at-hand comparative.

In my humble opinion.

-------------------------------------------------------------

So the value here is in basic observation, as if I'm in a lab.

THAT......is an apt metaphor.

That's a very good point.

One of my many frustrations with them is that they're so damn poor at articulating, well, pretty much anything. All I get are talking points, shallow platitudes, and personal attacks. Zero (0) original, independent thought. So I can't get a solid handle on the why of anything. It's like they think they're doing a talk radio show, 24/7/365.

One thing about which I'm sure: I can articulate their points better than they can.

I get little hints and clues here and there, and I get a bit more in real life because seeing facial expressions is very helpful. Here, though, holy crap. So the value here is in basic observation, as if I'm in a lab.
You should be in a lab. To find out what has messed up your thought process so badly.

Wrong. I see everything. You don't. Which is why you are worshipping an inheritance baby born wih a gold spoon stuck up his --- who never had to do a real days work in his life, but he tells you he's fighting for the "working class" and you will give him your last dollar.

i worship no person. I donate nothing to worthless R.

2017-2019 were the best economic years since 1999 for me and most all USA business. $2 gas, lower food costs, raises, bonuses, markets not in chaos.

In 2019 Things were better with every measure headed straight up good for all, not just hi-tech. . I look only for results. I lived it.

Now? Its deep state criminality and chaos. 100% uncertainty. Lies and censorship 24-7. Kangaroo Courts.

When Trump takes over next year I hope he declassifys all of Biden's records for the world to see.
I'm sure you do. Doesn't matter what damage that classified information might do to the country, or whose lives might be put in danger. Your orange jesus getting revenge is more important.

You libs are trying to put Trump behind bars even though you have zero proof he did anything wrong.
^^^ Another one who hasn't read the indictments, seen the lists of evidence, or is aware of the parade of Trump attorneys, staffers and employees lined up to testify against him.

Incredible.

No I want the traitor to pay for selling us out to China and Russia.
Don't be so silly. You know publicizing all Biden's classified documents would do exactly as I noted. Are you really so stupid as to not understand that?

Won't happen.

It is criminal to make false public accusations.
It is improper to pass on 2nd hand rumors in sworn testimony.
Lawyers and judge would have stopped it in a court, so Congress totally screwed up, deliberately.

Nope. The courts might, but that will only be after being sentenced in a fair trial.

Its already not fair.
The use of a grand jury is unfair.
Piling in 91 charges is unfair.
Using illegal and inflammatory language, like "insurrection", "espionage", etc., is illegal and wrong.
The impeachments were wrong.
Even the Jean Carroll case was wrong since she was the one who illegally made false allegations after 30 years so that nothing can be proven any more.

Forum List

Back