Lockdowns Did Not Work

You disagree that isolation causes depression, drug abuse and alcoholism? You don’t think isolation and loss of business is damaging? That damages those who are and are not impacted by COVID, which mostly impacts those who are elderly and or unhealthy. We never did that study but just locked us all in.

The problem is Azog, your God is the almighty dollar. Some of us just aren't into it as much as you. shrug...
Nope. It’s freedom!

Sincere question for my friend AtD:

Q: What is "Freedom" without health?
A: Precarious at best

Would you disagree?
That is up to those who choose to take that risk. COVID-19 impacts a tiny percentage severely. I do not believe I should be under the same restriction as someone who is less healthy.

I just tested positive for antibodies AtD. IOW I HAD it somewhere around mid January shortly after returning from Hawaii and the morning of another Vacay to San Diego mid-January which I cancelled the morning of. You should know what I hope that YOUR health pros SHOULD be telling you:

We do not yet know yet whether antibodies mean that you're safe and that it won't come around to bite you again in the Fall.
That should be my choice, not the choice of some scientists who seem to be more or less guessing.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

C'mon man - You're gonna be like Trump and disregard medical and science professionals - REALLY??
Which should I believe and which should I disregard? They cannot seem to agree.

All agree that AIDS and Cancer kill people. Here we have disparate opinions all over the place. Why do you always bring it back to Trump? Can we not have a conversation without you bringing him into it? Don't be like that deranged drunk, playtime, and obsess over her "donny".

The only "disparate opinions" I'm seeing is between the quacks like Dr Oz and Dr Phil and REAL doctors and scientists who all seem to agree.

BOX IT IN!! - It's the ONLY way we can avoid a relapse and an even longer shutdown.

BoxItIn.png

You disagree that isolation causes depression, drug abuse and alcoholism? You don’t think isolation and loss of business is damaging? That damages those who are and are not impacted by COVID, which mostly impacts those who are elderly and or unhealthy. We never did that study but just locked us all in.

The problem is Azog, your God is the almighty dollar. Some of us just aren't into it as much as you. shrug...
Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?
That is up to those who choose to take that risk. COVID-19 impacts a tiny percentage severely. I do not believe I should be under the same restriction as someone who is less healthy.

I just tested positive for antibodies AtD. IOW I HAD it somewhere around mid January shortly after returning from Hawaii and the morning of another Vacay to San Diego mid-January which I cancelled the morning of. You should know what I hope that YOUR health pros SHOULD be telling you:

We do not yet know yet whether antibodies mean that you're safe and that it won't come around to bite you again in the Fall.
That should be my choice, not the choice of some scientists who seem to be more or less guessing.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

C'mon man - You're gonna be like Trump and disregard medical and science professionals - REALLY??

All agree that AIDS and Cancer kill people. Here we have disparate opinions all over the place. Why do you always bring it back to Trump? Can we not have a conversation without you bringing him into it? Don't be like that deranged drunk, playtime, and obsess over her "donny".

The only "disparate opinions" I'm seeing is between the quacks like Dr Oz and Dr Phil and REAL doctors and scientists who all seem to agree.

BOX IT IN!! - It's the ONLY way we can avoid a relapse and an even longer shutdown.

BoxItIn.png
Dr. Oz is a quack? You need to read more. A lot more doctors are disagreeing.

Bush was the worst president of all time. You really need to learn history. I respect Trump as did 62mil or so other people. Don’t put words in my mouth. You’re not even an American.

Trump is easily the worst president of all time. Bush jnr comes in second. There are at last four or five others ahead of Bush snr.

I never said you didn't respect Trump, and said that nobody on the other side didn't. That aside, I disagree. I think a vast swathe of that 62 million didn't respect him. They just hated Hillary more.

So what if I'm not American. I have an opinion. Using that gauge, I expect you won't be commenting on any thread about any other country in the world except the US. Glad to know.
Because GW put us in Iraq, cost us $8trn with his stupid endless wars and we had the Great Recession because of him. If you believe Trump is worse you’re just being irrational. Trump haters have weak constitutions. They don’t hate his policies they hate his character. Cry me a river. I am so sick of our country becoming soft. The PC culture is ruining the US.

Er my initial post was specifically relating to Bush Snr not Jnr. Go back and check it out..

I said Bush Jnr was second worst, so we are pretty close on that.

Absolutely I hate Trump's character. I've said many times on this board I hated Trump long before he became pres and was on the Apprentice.

Tell me, what exactly are his politics other than 'money good, everyone else can get fucked'.

donny has 40+ years of being a vile creature worthy of hating.

Ha ha ha the truth comes out. This is from a parasite who has not held a job in 40 yrs.

Bush was the worst president of all time. You really need to learn history. I respect Trump as did 62mil or so other people. Don’t put words in my mouth. You’re not even an American.

Trump is easily the worst president of all time. Bush jnr comes in second. There are at last four or five others ahead of Bush snr.

I never said you didn't respect Trump, and said that nobody on the other side didn't. That aside, I disagree. I think a vast swathe of that 62 million didn't respect him. They just hated Hillary more.

So what if I'm not American. I have an opinion. Using that gauge, I expect you won't be commenting on any thread about any other country in the world except the US. Glad to know.
Because GW put us in Iraq, cost us $8trn with his stupid endless wars and we had the Great Recession because of him. If you believe Trump is worse you’re just being irrational. Trump haters have weak constitutions. They don’t hate his policies they hate his character. Cry me a river. I am so sick of our country becoming soft. The PC culture is ruining the US.

Er my initial post was specifically relating to Bush Snr not Jnr. Go back and check it out..

Absolutely I hate Trump's character. I've said many times on this board I hated Trump long before he became pres and was on the Apprentice.

Tell me, what exactly are his politics other than 'money good, everyone else can get fucked'.

Ha ha ha the truth comes out. This is from a parasite who has not held a job in 40 yrs.

i have a conscience, a soul, & a thinking brain. stellar qualities that you obviously lack & have much in common with yer chosen one. you love him
& grasp them thar ankles for donny - because he loves you long time.

pitiful.

i have a conscience, a soul, & a thinking brain. stellar qualities that you obviously lack & have much in common with yer chosen one. you love him

pitiful.
Bullshit. You insult Sue like she as an animal, not a human. You're a parasite and a terrible person. Your level of intellect is in the bottom 10% on this board. You bring in childish insults you use over and over again and racist verbiage toward Asian Americans. I am not Sue, I will fire back and it will trigger you. I enjoy ruining your day. Bitch.

pitiful.
Bullshit. You insult Sue like she as an animal, not a human. You're a parasite and a terrible person. Your level of intellect is in the bottom 10% on this board. You bring in childish insults you use over and over again and racist verbiage toward Asian Americans. I am not Sue, I will fire back and it will trigger you. I enjoy ruining your day. Bitch.

^^^ still triggered ^^^

pitiful.

why don't you start with yer chosen one & his treatment of people.

then we'll talk. otherwise stfu.

BUT you need to clarify this load of bullshit first:

' racist verbiage toward Asian Americans'

wtf are you talking about, coward?

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

Oh HELL yes Ozzie's a quack. And I've read plenty of his idiocy.

For the nine people left on the planet that don’t know who Dr. Oz is, here’s a recap. Mehmet Oz is a physician who, after practicing actual medicine for a few years, embarked on a life mission to get rich by giving wellness advice. The career move went over well. Time dubbed him one of 100 most influential people of the year. Esquire named him one of the 100 most influential people of the century. In a demonstration of true editorial understatement, Healthy Living proclaimed him to be one of the greatest healers of the millennium.​
But as Oz’s fame grew, it became clear that healing was, in fact, not his only priority. In 2014, a team of medical researchers released a report proving that 60% of advice given on Dr. Oz’s TV show lacked scientific basis. Soon afterward, 1,300 doctors signed an open letter calling him “a quack and a fake and a charlatan” whose “advice endangers patients.”​

And yes, there are a tiny handful of doctors and pseudo-scientists who are also Trumpists and support Donnie's quackery. 99% of the rest are steeped in REAL medicine and ESTABLISHED science.

pitiful.

^^^ still triggered ^^^
You're still here stalking, allowing for more thumbs down, which definitely triggers you.

pitiful.

"he loves you long time"

You did not even realize that was racist verbiage toward Asian Americans? You really are a stupid and ugly bitch.

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

For the nine people left on the planet that don’t know who Dr. Oz is, here’s a recap. Mehmet Oz is a physician who, after practicing actual medicine for a few years, embarked on a life mission to get rich by giving wellness advice. The career move went over well. Time dubbed him one of 100 most influential people of the year. Esquire named him one of the 100 most influential people of the century. In a demonstration of true editorial understatement, Healthy Living proclaimed him to be one of the greatest healers of the millennium.​
But as Oz’s fame grew, it became clear that healing was, in fact, not his only priority. In 2014, a team of medical researchers released a report proving that 60% of advice given on Dr. Oz’s TV show lacked scientific basis. Soon afterward, 1,300 doctors signed an open letter calling him “a quack and a fake and a charlatan” whose “advice endangers patients.”​

And yes, there are a tiny handful of doctors and pseudo-scientists who are also Trumpists and support Donnie's quackery. 99% of the rest are steeped in REAL medicine and ESTABLISHED science.
So that makes him a quack?

This guy a "quack" too?

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

Dr. Steven Smith a quack too? I can do this all day.

pitiful.

"he loves you long time"

You did not even realize that was racist verbiage toward Asian Americans? You really are a stupid and ugly bitch.

not when it's a direct movie quote & means the same thing. donny is putin's whore who loves his whore ... that would be you ...

long time.

AND bigley.

pitiful.

^^^ still triggered ^^^
You're still here stalking, allowing for more thumbs down, which definitely triggers you.

nope, i'm here to mock you.

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

So that makes him a quack?

This guy a "quack" too?

Oh hell, Ozzie is a QUACK'S Quack! :)

Dr-Oz-critics.png

getimage.aspx

doctor-oz.jpg

dr-oz-web-graphic.jpg

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

depends - is he related to zackary smith? :lmao:

pitiful.

^^^ still triggered ^^^

nope, i'm here to mock you.
You're failing. Just like you did at life. Par for the course for you.

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

Failed humor. I have broken another Leftist. Awesome. Oh and one more thumbs down for you.

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

Failed humor. I have broken another Leftist. Awesome. Oh and one more thumbs down for you.

delusions of grandeur is another defective trait you & yer chosen one possess.

#sad.

Nope. It’s freedom!

Would you disagree?

BoxItIn.png

You have reduced them to meme's and pointless drivle...They are flailing around on the ground like a fish out of water..

Forum List

Back