Lois Lerner Criticized GOP As 'Crazies,' 'Assholes' In Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
these were from her government blackberry. totally different system.

But here's the point.

It's November 12th, 2014. Mrs. Lerner is in England for business. Her friend texts her about how people on talk radio are truly losing their shit a week after Obama won a second term. She uses a few invectives to describe the extremists.

Wow. Crime of the century here.

The point is Lerner is a corrupt asshole who abused her power for political reasons and those who blindly support the actions of the I.R.S. because they were going after those you disagree with have helped set the precedent for future administrations to continue and expand on this type of abuse. When the next Republican administration tries to use the I.R.S. against liberal groups in the same way good luck trying to get any action taken against them or anyone held accountable you will though hear the words phony scandal a lot.

If the Republicans ever get back into power, how they use the IRS will be the least of my worries.

I'd be worried about getting into wars so Haliburton could make a big profit or losing a major city because they put a Horse Show guy in charge of FEMA. Those would be the kind of things I'd be worried about. I'd be worried that they'd so defang federal agencies that they don't do their jobs. Like the SEC being asleep at the wheel when the Banksters wrecked the economy.

That'd be the kind of shit I'd worry about. Not that some Liberal Group couldn't get a fraudalent tax exemption.

Getting rid of all of the Democrats in Washington would be a great way to solve all of those issues.

Where are all the free speech RWnuts who leap to the defense of any conservative who says something controversial?

If badmouthing the right is a disqualification for employment, wouldn't that make badmouthing the left the same disqualification?

In case, 99.9% of the RWnuts on USMB couldn't hold a job.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A former IRS official at the heart of the agency's tea party controversy called conservative Republicans "crazies" and more in emails released Wednesday.

Lois Lerner headed the IRS division that handles applications for tax-exempt status. In a series of emails with a colleague in November 2012, Lerner made two disparaging remarks about members of the GOP, including one remark that was profane.

Rep. Dave Camp, who chairs the House Ways and Means Committee, released the emails Wednesday as part of his committee's investigation. The Michigan Republican says the emails show Lerner's "disgust with conservatives."

In one email, Lerner called members of the GOP crazies. In the other, she called them "assholes." The committee redacted the wording to "_holes" in the material it released publicly but a committee spokeswoman confirmed to the AP that the email said "assholes."

More: Lois Lerner Criticized GOP As 'Crazies,' 'Assholes' In Emails

Thank you, Lois Lerner. The rest of the link is also worth reading. It's funny - and TRUE.

She deserves a nice Ambassadorship to France or some other beautiful country for saying it like it is!

Clinton/Lerner 2016!

You like corrupt gov't as long as it's working for you, huh.

Hey dude, if you think government workers are not aware of the opinion of them held by Republicans and SOME will take offense to that opinion and fuck with people like you every chance they get, then YOU don't know much about people.

I think Lois took offense at the Tea Parties hatred of government and let it be known.
Oh well.

Not corrupt govt. Pissed off government workers though. You all should of thought of that before you Repubs started trash talking them so bad.

She deserves a nice Ambassadorship to France or some other beautiful country for saying it like it is!

Clinton/Lerner 2016!

Hey dude, if you think government workers are not aware of the opinion of them held by Republicans and SOME will take offense to that opinion and fuck with people like you every chance they get, then YOU don't know much about people.

I think Lois took offense at the Tea Parties hatred of government and let it be known.
Oh well.

Not corrupt govt. Pissed off government workers though. You all should of thought of that before you Repubs started trash talking them so bad.

Dude, Lois Lerner isn't supposed to let her personal viewpoints interfere with her job performance.

This is textbook discrimination.

She was calling the Tea Party terrorists before it became popular. The Tea Party is basically average Americans who were worried about government spending. For that they were called terrorists.

Oh, okay.

Um, the GOP was at the wheel when the economy got wrecked... i know you aren't paying attention to this.

You act like Democrats didn't control Congress when it happened.

STFU Joe.

doesn't matter. The GOP ran the SEC, the FDIC, Freddie, Fanny, and all the other agencies.

Here's the thing. You guys got everything you wanted.

You got deregulation
you got to bust the unions
you got right to work and at will employment
you got free trade
you got tax cuts for the rich and reductions in the capital gains tax and the elimination of the estate tax.

What you didn't get was... the prosperity you fuckheads kept promising us if we gave you those things.

INstead, we got... like the opposite of that.

Oh, okay.

Um, the GOP was at the wheel when the economy got wrecked... i know you aren't paying attention to this.

You act like Democrats didn't control Congress when it happened.

STFU Joe.

Fuck you muddy. You stupidity is showing again. Don't you ever get tired of being wrong?
Don't you ever read anything that isn't Republican propaganda?

[

Dude, Lois Lerner isn't supposed to let her personal viewpoints interfere with her job performance.

She was calling the Tea Party terrorists before it became popular. The Tea Party is basically average Americans who were worried about government spending. For that they were called terrorists.

Actually, they were called terrorists for shit like this

parade-guns.jpg

Oh well.

According to Lerner the Tea Party are terrorists because they want smaller Govt.

Yet Lerner thinks it okay for her to use her position to go after conservatives.

Yep. We have a winner.

[

Actually, they were called terrorists for shit like this

parade-guns.jpg

Exercising a constitutional right makes one a terrorist?

I guess that makes you a terrorist too.

She's gone from the government, and that is best.

Well, the best thing is her wearing an orange jumpsuit for the next decade or so.

Of course, these stories are leaked on purpose. Even the story that the IRS is targeting conservatives and conservative groups. Why? Cause the commie in chief wants to let the conservatives who contribute to the republican party or conservative groups that are indeed being targeted by the IRS. This will prevent funding.

Look at what we have in the white house. A charming snake who can do no wrong in the eyes of the piece of shit left. Especially a waste of shit like JoeB. What a complete traitorous fucktard. The piece of shit in chief is a FUNDRAISING EXPERT. The only thing he does well, other than community organizing and being a good orator in how he reads things off of teleprompters. That is all he knows.

Therefore, he knows he will get away with any and all crimes he has committed. He knows he can break every promise he ever made to the morons like sallow or rightwinger. They are blind sheep who have no clue how the economy works and cheer for wall street while it being artificially inflated for the rich while they claim to be against wall street and the rich.

The criminal lying commie piece of shit in chief has done a great job of sending a clear message to all decent Americans (any and all conservatives who see through the attempts of the democraps to crush capitalism to the loud cheers of the traitors like JoeB) that he is a king and the laws do not apply to him, therefore do not send money to these groups.

That is what is happening. The only good news is one day the morons on the left who are not rich will be suffering badly. That, brings me a little joy.

Last edited:
these were from her government blackberry. totally different system.

But here's the point.

It's November 12th, 2014. Mrs. Lerner is in England for business. Her friend texts her about how people on talk radio are truly losing their shit a week after Obama won a second term. She uses a few invectives to describe the extremists.

Wow. Crime of the century here.

The point is Lerner is a corrupt asshole who abused her power for political reasons and those who blindly support the actions of the I.R.S. because they were going after those you disagree with have helped set the precedent for future administrations to continue and expand on this type of abuse. When the next Republican administration tries to use the I.R.S. against liberal groups in the same way good luck trying to get any action taken against them or anyone held accountable you will though hear the words phony scandal a lot.

If the Republicans ever get back into power, how they use the IRS will be the least of my worries.

I'd be worried about getting into wars so Haliburton could make a big profit or losing a major city because they put a Horse Show guy in charge of FEMA. Those would be the kind of things I'd be worried about. I'd be worried that they'd so defang federal agencies that they don't do their jobs. Like the SEC being asleep at the wheel when the Banksters wrecked the economy.

That'd be the kind of shit I'd worry about. Not that some Liberal Group couldn't get a fraudalent tax exemption.

We didn't lose a major city you didn't seem to have any concern over a walking joke heading up HHS and overseeing Obamacare if Republicans use the I.R.S. against liberals the way it has been against conservatives I'm pretty sure you won't be silent or defending them on it.

Oh well.

So you're admitting the Tea Party is a political interest group. Therefore political groups formed under the Tea Party mantle shouldn't be getting tax breaks reserved for non-political groups.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back