Lois Lerner Criticized GOP As 'Crazies,' 'Assholes' In Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to know that the chief tax collector in the land is impartial.

It's not just IRS employees who think the Tea Baggers are assholes.

So, how many 501(c)(4) apps from the Tea Baggers did she deny, anyway?

Answer: None

So you see, she was impartial.

The Only Scandal Regarding the IRS is How EVERY Tea Party Group Obtained 501(C)(4) Status
The Only Scandal Regarding the IRS is How EVERY Tea Party Group Obtained 501(C)(4) Status

Which all were illegal.

The status is exclusively to be used for social welfare. Not politics.

So the same folks calling for kids to be sent back to dangerous areas because some "law" was broken, couldn't give a shit that these fuckers really did break the law.

I guess that means OFA is illegal, or are you a hypocritical hack?

It's not just IRS employees who think the Tea Baggers are assholes.

Answer: None

So you see, she was impartial.

Which all were illegal.

So the same folks calling for kids to be sent back to dangerous areas because some "law" was broken, couldn't give a shit that these fuckers really did break the law.

Is OFA tax exempt?

If so....the law is not being upheld.

Last edited:
Which all were illegal.

Is OFA tax exempt?

If so....the law is not being upheld.

Are you really that stupid?

WASHINGTON (AP) — A former IRS official at the heart of the agency's tea party controversy called conservative Republicans "crazies" and more in emails released Wednesday.

Lois Lerner headed the IRS division that handles applications for tax-exempt status. In a series of emails with a colleague in November 2012, Lerner made two disparaging remarks about members of the GOP, including one remark that was profane.

Rep. Dave Camp, who chairs the House Ways and Means Committee, released the emails Wednesday as part of his committee's investigation. The Michigan Republican says the emails show Lerner's "disgust with conservatives."

In one email, Lerner called members of the GOP crazies. In the other, she called them "assholes." The committee redacted the wording to "_holes" in the material it released publicly but a committee spokeswoman confirmed to the AP that the email said "assholes."

More: Lois Lerner Criticized GOP As 'Crazies,' 'Assholes' In Emails

Thank you, Lois Lerner. The rest of the link is also worth reading. It's funny - and TRUE.
What is the big fuss about? Isn't it the right that is always screaming about free speech and that being "politically correct" is a liberal thing? Arn't they always claiming that people have a right to say what they think? Hummm ... I guess that freedom of speech only applies to republicans.
The thing I don't understand is this, how can ANYONE with a brain remain in a party full of idiots and liars? When a ship sinks it is the rats who leave first. As the republican party sinks it is the rats who are staying behind. Why would anyone want to be associated with the rats?

She is.. but still.... what an asinine thing to say. How can you have faith in a government when people that high up the food chain are making blazingly retarded remarks like that?

you mean like when Mitch said it was the newly elected Republicans only goal to make Obama a 1 term president ?

Mitch didn't use the IRS to harass his political opponents, numbnuts.........

Correct. Bush did.

so nobody with a political opinion should be allowed to work in government, is that it?

Is that what he wrote, retard?

You see, folks, this is how leftists, the rank imbeciles of pop culture, convince themselves that they are our intellectual superiors. They attribute the most ridiculously stupid things to conservatives, smirk and then jerk off with their pals. Lefty's that smirking little dweeb in the front row of the classroom, the teacher's pet, the hall monitor, the snitch. He's that sanctimonious little shit making baby talk every time he opens his pie hole. Yeah. He's that guy who deserves to be pounded out of his lunch at school.

The conservative believes that human beings are ideological vacuums. Right.

Lefty's middle name is Straw Man when its not Pussy.
well let's examine what was said, shall we?

in a thread where Lois Lerner calls end of the world jerks waiting for the us to collapse so they can be justified in their arming up and food hoarding assholes. that's her opinion.

it's then said that because of that, she shouldn't work in government.

why? for no reason other than her opinion? what else does the email show us, or prove?

Bullshit. I already know what lefty thinks about the classical liberal. Lefty, that womanish Pollyanna, has been smirking at the rugged individualists of America's founding ever since the Progressive Era of neoliberal fascism. What he had better not do is monkey with the classical liberal's inalienable political rights, which is precisely what that bitch Lerner did. We conservatives known what she did. We're not going to debate with you over that. I've done my research. I know the facts. I'm not going hash that out with a bunch lying leftist yahoos on this forum. This ain't the Wilson years or the FDR years of impunitive suppression. We're going to take back the Senate in November and get our pound of flesh.

Obama acknowledge the wrongdoing when the IRS's misconduct was first revealed. Remember? He was against it before he was for it again. Remember? A few weeks later, into the next news cycle, suddenly, the conservative's complaint against the IRS was just so much scandal mongering. Remember?

When we win back the White House we going to link the NSA and IRS to the drones so we can call in a strike on Progressive Subversives (Redundant, I know)
There is a strong, strong possiblility that republicans will not win the presidency in the next 20 or 30 years. Thanks to how gwb pretty much destroyed this country I do not see republicans in the White House for a long time. This becomes even more true when you look at the collection of idiots and fools who comprise the leadership of the republican party, the best and the brightest. Virtually every potential gop candidate comes with enough negative baggage to sink an ocean liner. When a party offers up people like bachmann, palin, cruz, christie, and santorum you know they have little to offer. Not a one of them is fit to hold the job of dog catcher and that is the best the gop has.

Bullshit. I already know what lefty thinks about the classical liberal. Lefty, that womanish Pollyanna,

You're using "Womanish" as an insult. Quite charming.

Keep on being such a proud sexist bigot. We democrats appreciate the votes you bring us.

has been smirking at the rugged individualists of America's founding ever since the Progressive Era of neoliberal fascism. What he had better not do is monkey with the classical liberal's inalienable political rights, which is precisely what that bitch Lerner did. We conservatives known what she did. We're not going to debate with you over that. I've done my research. I know the facts. I'm not going hash that out with a bunch lying leftist yahoos on this forum. This ain't the Wilson years or the FDR years of impunitive suppression. We're going to take back the Senate in November and get our pound of flesh.

Obama acknowledge the wrongdoing when the IRS's misconduct was first revealed. Remember? He was against it before he was for it again. Remember? A few weeks later, into the next news cycle, suddenly, the conservative's complaint against the IRS was just so much scandal mongering. Remember?

You really are off in your own little fantasy bubble. I hope it's not too rough for you when it pops. I mean, how are you going to get the vengeance you've sworn? Your evil villain laugh just won't have the same effect if you're not holding supreme power.

Last edited:
We're going to take back the Senate in November and get our pound of flesh.
You're going to take back the Senate like you took back the White House in 2012. If I recall correctly romney was an absolute lock for the White House. How did that work out for you? Not so well if I remember correctly.
If I were you I would stop looking at fox and right wing websites and start looking at real news outlets. There are a hell of a lot of pissed off Americans who see a gop absolutely refusing to do the job they were elected to do. Think about this, the republican House is off for the entire month of August. Further, there are about 128 working days (M - Fri) between now and the end of the year. The House has only scheduled itself to work 27 of those days. Why would I or anyone want to send people to the Senate who plan on being paid for doing NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently no one from the House Gestapo has arrested Lois Lerner yet.

Is that what he wrote, retard?

You see, folks, this is how leftists, the rank imbeciles of pop culture, convince themselves that they are our intellectual superiors. They attribute the most ridiculously stupid things to conservatives, smirk and then jerk off with their pals. Lefty's that smirking little dweeb in the front row of the classroom, the teacher's pet, the hall monitor, the snitch. He's that sanctimonious little shit making baby talk every time he opens his pie hole. Yeah. He's that guy who deserves to be pounded out of his lunch at school.

The conservative believes that human beings are ideological vacuums. Right.

Lefty's middle name is Straw Man when its not Pussy.
well let's examine what was said, shall we?

in a thread where Lois Lerner calls end of the world jerks waiting for the us to collapse so they can be justified in their arming up and food hoarding assholes. that's her opinion.

it's then said that because of that, she shouldn't work in government.

why? for no reason other than her opinion? what else does the email show us, or prove?

Bullshit. I already know what lefty thinks about the classical liberal. Lefty, that womanish Pollyanna, has been smirking at the rugged individualists of America's founding ever since the Progressive Era of neoliberal fascism. What he had better not do is monkey with the classical liberal's inalienable political rights, which is precisely what that bitch Lerner did. We conservatives known what she did. We're not going to debate with you over that. I've done my research. I know the facts. I'm not going hash that out with a bunch lying leftist yahoos on this forum. This ain't the Wilson years or the FDR years of impunitive suppression. We're going to take back the Senate in November and get our pound of flesh.

facts. evidence. those are for weak women. you're a manly man, you've got your gut and am radio. that's all real americans need.

WASHINGTON (AP) — A former IRS official at the heart of the agency's tea party controversy called conservative Republicans "crazies" and more in emails released Wednesday.

Lois Lerner headed the IRS division that handles applications for tax-exempt status. In a series of emails with a colleague in November 2012, Lerner made two disparaging remarks about members of the GOP, including one remark that was profane.

Rep. Dave Camp, who chairs the House Ways and Means Committee, released the emails Wednesday as part of his committee's investigation. The Michigan Republican says the emails show Lerner's "disgust with conservatives."

In one email, Lerner called members of the GOP crazies. In the other, she called them "assholes." The committee redacted the wording to "_holes" in the material it released publicly but a committee spokeswoman confirmed to the AP that the email said "assholes."

Thank you, Lois Lerner. The rest of the link is also worth reading. It's funny - and TRUE.
An honest one, like it.

Interesting they can find those e-mails but not the missing two years worth.

these were from her government blackberry. totally different system.

But here's the point.

It's November 12th, 2014. Mrs. Lerner is in England for business. Her friend texts her about how people on talk radio are truly losing their shit a week after Obama won a second term. She uses a few invectives to describe the extremists.

Wow. Crime of the century here.

The point is Lerner is a corrupt asshole who abused her power for political reasons and those who blindly support the actions of the I.R.S. because they were going after those you disagree with have helped set the precedent for future administrations to continue and expand on this type of abuse. When the next Republican administration tries to use the I.R.S. against liberal groups in the same way good luck trying to get any action taken against them or anyone held accountable you will though hear the words phony scandal a lot.

If the Republicans ever get back into power, how they use the IRS will be the least of my worries.

I'd be worried about getting into wars so Haliburton could make a big profit or losing a major city because they put a Horse Show guy in charge of FEMA. Those would be the kind of things I'd be worried about. I'd be worried that they'd so defang federal agencies that they don't do their jobs. Like the SEC being asleep at the wheel when the Banksters wrecked the economy.

That'd be the kind of shit I'd worry about. Not that some Liberal Group couldn't get a fraudalent tax exemption.

How many did she approve?

Answer, zero, because it wasn't her job to approve, or not approve, them, yet she inserted herself into the process anyway.

No, she was in charge of exempt organizations. It was her job to approve or not approve.

The real crime was that so many of them got exemptions they didn't deserve.

if the shoe fits wear it...

Good to know that the chief tax collector in the land is impartial.

I believe she is retired.

in denver there is a old theater that they have converted to a place where they bring in bands... its call the gothic theater ... it seats max 600 people ... do to what i did for a living, I have contacts in the business.... the are having a hell of a time selling tickets ... its been on the docket for about 3 months and they barely have 150 tickes sold ... way to go Ted Nugent ... america loves ya.... NOT !!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

It's also a civil rights violation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back