London Parliament shooting

"no society is behaving like Western society is doing now, in such a masochistic way!" - Tucker to Nigel Farage, who agrees.
Definitely a self destructive thing going on here, embracing, tolerating if not encouraging ideologies and mindsets that would destroy us. Call me fickle, but I don't want ANY of that, let's be reasonable here. Let's step back from the abyss. Intolerance and racism is one thing, but enabling people that would destroy our culture like Islam and their brand of haters and religious psychopaths, that is self deluding and suicidal. And just plain STUPID.
Personally, I don't want to enable any haters or psychopaths...no matter what religion or philosophy they follow.
Islam is the only major world religion that specifically justifies terrorism. As long as it exists, this will continue.
Islam means "Submission" . But to WHAT? I am not one that has much tolerance or sentiment for religion. Allah? I will not submit to Allah anymore than the I would the Easter Bunny. People will drink poisoned kool-aid, or force it on their children , or even fly planes into buildings and strap bombs on them selves or their kids for some idiotic religious moronic dogma. Islam Is the epitome of dogma. Islam is the epitome of everything most of us in the west oppose.

Personally, I don't want to enable any haters or psychopaths...no matter what religion or philosophy they follow.
Oh, horse shit, the left is the primary source of racial and religious hatred in Western society, most of it directed at white heterosexual male Christians.

IDB, I apologize for my rudeness. You generally are not rude and I should not be rude to you in return.
Yeah, I don't see where white heterosexual male Christians are being victimised except they might see themselves as losing some of their traditional power.
That's got to feel pretty bad.

Heh, It's not always easy.

"no society is behaving like Western society is doing now, in such a masochistic way!" - Tucker to Nigel Farage, who agrees.
Definitely a self destructive thing going on here, embracing, tolerating if not encouraging ideologies and mindsets that would destroy us. Call me fickle, but I don't want ANY of that, let's be reasonable here. Let's step back from the abyss. Intolerance and racism is one thing, but enabling people that would destroy our culture like Islam and their brand of haters and religious psychopaths, that is self deluding and suicidal. And just plain STUPID.
Islam is the only major world religion that specifically justifies terrorism. As long as it exists, this will continue.
Islam means "Submission" . But to WHAT? I am not one that has much tolerance or sentiment for religion. Allah? I will not submit to Allah anymore than the I would the Easter Bunny. People will drink poisoned kool-aid, or force it on their children , or even fly planes into buildings and strap bombs on them selves or their kids for some idiotic religious moronic dogma. Islam Is the epitome of dogma. Islam is the epitome of everything most of us in the west oppose.
The Peoples Temple - who's people drank the poisoned kool-aid weren't Muslims....they had elements of Christianity.
Peoples Temple - Wikipedia

I don't want to jump to conclusions.....but
Islam.

1lvsjh.jpg
England will continue to be plagued with Islamic terrorist attacks with increasing frequency and eventually leading Islamic scholars will come forward and state that the British public gives in to Islamic demands and agrees to live under Islamic Sharia law, peace will be achieved. Personally, I say "drive them all into the sea."

"The United Kingdom is trying hard to disguise their massive Muslim problem. Everybody is wise to what is happening, very sad! Be honest." - Trump in 2015

Mayor of London: "Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city."

Tokyo: biggest city in the world.. NO ISLAMIC TERRORISM.
Because they do not let Muslims get permanent residence and they track them as anyone with common sense would.
That's not true.
Muslims in Japan
Lol, Snopes?
Demography of Japan - Wikipedia
All non-Japanese without special residential status (people whose residential roots go back to before WWII) are required by law to register with the government and carry alien registration cards. From the early 1980s, a civil disobedience movement encouraged refusal of the fingerprinting that accompanied registration every five years.

Opponents of fingerprinting argued that it was discriminatory because the only Japanese who were fingerprinted were criminals. The courts upheld fingerprinting, but the law was changed so that fingerprinting was done once rather than with each renewal of the registration, which until a law reform in 1989 was usually required every six months for anybody from the age of 16. Those refusing fingerprinting were denied re-entry permits, thus depriving them of freedom of movement.

Of these foreign residents below, the new wave started 2014 comes to japan as students or trainees. These foreigners are registered under student visa or trainee visa which gives them the student residency status, Most of these new foreigners are under this visa. Almost all of these foreign students and trainees will go back to their home country after 3-4 years (This is the time normally the visa sponsored lasts), not a lot of students extends their visa. Vietnamese makes the largest increase, however Burmese, Cambodians, Filipinos and Chinese are also increasing.​

Of the top ten ethnicities in Japan, only one is a predominately Muslim country, Indonesia, and only there are only 25,500 of them in Japan.

Most estimates of the Muslim population give a range around 100,000 total.

Only 100k out of 127 million people is fairly substantial evidence that the Japanese do not allow Muslims into their country by practice, though not by the letter of the law.

As far as refugees goes, Japan's support of refugee programs is a joke.

Immigration to Japan - Wikipedia
As of December 2015 Japan had 13,831 asylum applications under review.[16] In 2016, more than 10,000 applications for refugee status in Japan were received and in the same year 28 asylum applications were approved.[17] In 2015, more than 7,500 people applied for refugee status and 27 asylum applications were approved. In 2014, more than 5000 applications were made and 11 applications were approved.[18] Recent low approval rates for asylum applications follow historic trends; in a 22 year period from 1982 to 2004, a total of 330 applications for asylum were approved, an average of 15 per year.
No Japan does not put up with the bullshit that Western Christian nations do because they are not demented with guilt.
They can only estimate the number of Muslims in their country because they don't ask nor do they track them..if the Snopes article is true.

The Peoples Temple - who's people drank the poisoned kool-aid weren't Muslims....they had elements of Christianity.
Peoples Temple - Wikipedia
Love ya kid, you are missing the point. Islam means submission, they are ALL about drinking the poisoned kool aid without question. SUBMIT. They are the poster children of religious extremism, 9/11, suicide bombers, yadda yadda. Western Culture is about freedom, but when it comes to enabling those that would destroy us, we end up like Hamlet, conflicted and neurotic and self defeating. It's time we ended that. Islam is a suicidal death hate cult. Let's don't empower them anymore.

Twitter video muslims in London, Queen must convert
(Wish I could embed twitter video here)
Sorry, we aren't seeing any links or vids, kid. But in my minds eye I am seeing some poor immigrant black Muslim kid on you tube from the east end of London from Moronastan angry because he feels displaced, then spouts some bullshit about disillusionment and racism and how much better it was in Moronostan, and all these white blighters don't understand worshiping the caterpillar god from Moronastan is SOO much better. That means: English people can be harmed for welcoming you? Wait a minute... is that the message here?

Twitter
Is the twitter in red for you, my first word? If so, click on it. Here is a screen shot from the video, but watch it if you can.
930ajC3-FUEt2YyU.jpg

They state the Queen must convert to Islam.
Search Twitter - London

Sorry, we aren't seeing any links or vids, kid. But in my minds eye I am seeing some poor immigrant black Muslim kid on you tube from the east end of London from Moronastan angry because he feels displaced, then spouts some bullshit about disillusionment and racism and how much better it was in Moronostan, and all these white blighters don't understand worshiping the caterpillar god from Moronastan is SOO much better. That means: English people can be harmed for welcoming you? Wait a minute... is that the message here?

Mayor of London: "Terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city."

Tokyo: biggest city in the world.. NO ISLAMIC TERRORISM.
Because they do not let Muslims get permanent residence and they track them as anyone with common sense would.
That's not true.
Muslims in Japan
Lol, Snopes?
Demography of Japan - Wikipedia
All non-Japanese without special residential status (people whose residential roots go back to before WWII) are required by law to register with the government and carry alien registration cards. From the early 1980s, a civil disobedience movement encouraged refusal of the fingerprinting that accompanied registration every five years.

Opponents of fingerprinting argued that it was discriminatory because the only Japanese who were fingerprinted were criminals. The courts upheld fingerprinting, but the law was changed so that fingerprinting was done once rather than with each renewal of the registration, which until a law reform in 1989 was usually required every six months for anybody from the age of 16. Those refusing fingerprinting were denied re-entry permits, thus depriving them of freedom of movement.

Of these foreign residents below, the new wave started 2014 comes to japan as students or trainees. These foreigners are registered under student visa or trainee visa which gives them the student residency status, Most of these new foreigners are under this visa. Almost all of these foreign students and trainees will go back to their home country after 3-4 years (This is the time normally the visa sponsored lasts), not a lot of students extends their visa. Vietnamese makes the largest increase, however Burmese, Cambodians, Filipinos and Chinese are also increasing.​

Of the top ten ethnicities in Japan, only one is a predominately Muslim country, Indonesia, and only there are only 25,500 of them in Japan.

Most estimates of the Muslim population give a range around 100,000 total.

Only 100k out of 127 million people is fairly substantial evidence that the Japanese do not allow Muslims into their country by practice, though not by the letter of the law.

As far as refugees goes, Japan's support of refugee programs is a joke.

Immigration to Japan - Wikipedia
As of December 2015 Japan had 13,831 asylum applications under review.[16] In 2016, more than 10,000 applications for refugee status in Japan were received and in the same year 28 asylum applications were approved.[17] In 2015, more than 7,500 people applied for refugee status and 27 asylum applications were approved. In 2014, more than 5000 applications were made and 11 applications were approved.[18] Recent low approval rates for asylum applications follow historic trends; in a 22 year period from 1982 to 2004, a total of 330 applications for asylum were approved, an average of 15 per year.
No Japan does not put up with the bullshit that Western Christian nations do because they are not demented with guilt.
They can only estimate the number of Muslims in their country because they don't ask nor do they track them..if the Snopes article is true.
But no matter how bad the estimates are, Japan has by legal means or extra legal means kept their Muslim population down to less than 1 in a thousand.

There are reasons for that, and if you didnt know it, Japan is reputed to be one of the most openly racist societies on Earth, lol.

Twitter
Is the twitter in red for you, my first word? If so, click on it. Here is a screen shot from the video, but watch it if you can.
930ajC3-FUEt2YyU.jpg

Search Twitter - London

I have a bad internet connection with slow download speeds, So I don't do You tube or Twitter. So all those Morons from Moronostan want the Queen of England to convert to Moronian? Um, it's totally doable given the current state of English gullibility. Years ago, the English had this guy, Enoch Powell. He tried to warn them about unrestrained immigration, rivers of blood, but NAH. Now it's coming true, and "I told ya so" after the fact doesn't make me happy, we all saw this shit coming. Powel is sounding like a prophet.

Twitter
930ajC3-FUEt2YyU.jpg

Search Twitter - London

I have a bad internet connection with slow download speeds, So I don't do You tube or Twitter. So all those Morons from Moronostan want the Queen of England to convert to Moronian? Um, it's totally doable given the current state of English gullibility. Years ago, the English had this guy, Enoch Powell. He tried to warn them about unrestrained immigration, rivers of blood, but NAH. Now it's coming true, and "I told ya so" after the fact doesn't make me happy, we all saw this shit coming.
"Rivers of blood"?!!!!

Twitter
930ajC3-FUEt2YyU.jpg

Search Twitter - London

I have a bad internet connection with slow download speeds, So I don't do You tube or Twitter. So all those Morons from Moronostan want the Queen of England to convert to Moronian? Um, it's totally doable given the current state of English gullibility. Years ago, the English had this guy, Enoch Powell. He tried to warn them about unrestrained immigration, rivers of blood, but NAH. Now it's coming true, and "I told ya so" after the fact doesn't make me happy, we all saw this shit coming.
"Rivers of blood"?!!!!
Look it up, the so called "rivers of blood speech" Powel nailed it.

Twitter
930ajC3-FUEt2YyU.jpg

Search Twitter - London

"Rivers of blood"?!!!!
Look it up, the so called "rivers of blood speech" Powel nailed it.
I know of the speech.
Where are the rivers of blood?

You do know that the UK has a much lower murder rate than the US despite the 'unrestrained immigration'?

England is an Island. Be that as it may, America has major identity issues and disreputable characters sneaking in south of our borders. Let alone terrorist issues. I am not liking illegals aliens or Muslims, because of what they have done and what they may do in the future.

Forum List

Back