Low attendance in Trump's Tulsa rally

Joe didn't have Vladimir's help.
Living in lala land eh ?? Well the Chinese are the newest kids in Town trying to disrupt the election, otherwise after they landed an invisible microbe on our shores to destroy Trump, so beware of their games. They own TikToc ya know, and AOC loves the Zoomers who attacked Trumps rally through TikToc organizing right ???....Enough said.

You tell me how many he limited it to. He obviously wanted at least 4 people to show up cuz that is how many chairs are in the pic.......two are empty.

So it would seem Biden’s event was at 50% capacity with two in the audience. :abgg2q.jpg:

the public wasn't invited.

Like I said, I wasn't saying that the polls were right or wrong, just said that Trump had to celebrate Father's Day by having his son interview him because he was upset WITH THE WAY THAT FOX (not me) REPORTED THE POLLS. Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it you triggered little snowflake?
Nope stop lying you said you never mentioned anything about polls then you later said you don't believe the narrative of the media but yet you believe their polls so which is it retard?

I think each side has said that in frustration

ut conservatives do not form their opinions jus5 to be different from the other side
That's an impressive backtrack if I ever saw one.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I am not happy with Trump's personal insecurity.
I am thrilled with his Legislation and Executive Orders.

Anyone say denied access ???? Nope.

Didn't come because the tickets weren't available, now why was this again ??? Wait let's go ask AOC.
Dude, they had a 19,000 seat arena and the registered almost a million folks, real or imaginary. If they were gonna limit tickets they woulda stopped at capacity.

So your "reasoning" is bullshit.

Trumps votes were in Texas

you can cherry pick any way you want.
:iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

1592868776915.png

Forum List

Back