Man asks Elizabeth Warren if he's going to get his money back for paying for his daughter's college education. "Of course not!"

cartoon-video-082622-copy.jpg

I tell you now. When the Repubs take over they will be doing Mayberry. Deplorables we must consider nasty people for office. Progs already have them.

In other words, the poor trumptard does not know the meaning of loans. Sad.

Huh?
He's pissed he did the right thing, worked hard to pay for his kid's education, while others are going on vacations and getting the government to pay off their loans. Did the point really go right over your head?

What do think the Loan Forgiveness ilk will say when they finally understand it gets reported as income and THEY have to pay the income tax on it?
I think the small fraction of taxes they’d have to pay is insignificant compared to the amount of debt that they will no longer have. Did you really think you were making a strong point with that one?

Every family of 4 pays $6k?! Where did you get that from?!
Hell forgive ALL $1.6 trillion of student loan debt, your fair share will be $14,285 for a family of four. Cough up your fair share today, send a check to Biden. You want, pay for it. No? Yeah we didn't think so.

Hell forgive ALL $1.6 trillion of student loan debt, your fair share will be $14,285 for a family of four. Cough up your fair share today, send a check to Biden. You want, pay for it. No? Yeah we didn't think so.
You have no clue how this thing is being funded do you? What a joke

^^^ throws hissy fit when I tell him what his fair share is. How else will it be paid for, will government hold a bake sale? By all means tell us.
That wasn’t a hissy fit is was a laugh at your ignorance. You dont know how this is funded so you do idiot math and spread lies.

Has a Democrat ever promoted something you disagree with?
I enjoy arguing on the side of the Left and challenging those on the right. My personal views lean more Right. I don’t see what my personal positions have to do with the arguments being made.

Of course not, we need that money to pay off the elite's Ivy League degrees.

Fuck that psycho bitch. I only regret that guy stopped short of accusing the democrats of using taxpayer money to again buy votes.

Come on, November!!!

Forum List

Back