Manafort guilty.

You're confused about whose opinion matters.
No, I think it is quite clear that the courts and congress have opinions that matter more than those of a bunch of wailing Trumpkins.

We control congress and the White House, your side controls...well jack shit.
Yes, and that's what makes this investigation so delightful. I can just sit and munch on my popcorn watching Republicans exposing each other's corruption, dishonesty, and graft. It has been loads of fun watching this big orange turd of a Repug administration slowly circle the drain.

No, I think it is quite clear that the courts and congress have opinions that matter more than those of a bunch of wailing Trumpkins.

Yes, and that's what makes this investigation so delightful. I can just sit and munch on my popcorn watching Republicans exposing each other's corruption, dishonesty, and graft. It has been loads of fun watching this big orange turd of a Repug administration slowly circle the drain.

Enjoy Trump's SCOTUS for the next 40 years, wait why aren't you still laughing? :auiqs.jpg:

Congrats to Mueller for getting his 'Scooter Libby' conviction, the conviction of a crime committed before Obama became President and that had nothing to do with what Mueller was appointed to investigate.

Despite the fact that this case should have been handed over to the DOJ to prosecute so he could continue to do what taxpayets have been paying him to do - Investigate Russian Interference in the 2016 election, Mueller and snowflakes can now claim they have their '1st conviction'.

:p lol

Congrats to Mueller for getting his 'Scooter Libby' conviction, the conviction of a crime committed before Obama became President and that had nothing to do with what Mueller was appointed to investigate.

Despite the fact that this case should have been handed over to the DOJ to prosecute so he could continue to do what taxpayets have been paying him to do - Investigate Russian Interference in the 2016 election, Mueller and snowflakes can now claim they have their '1st conviction'.

A conviction that has nothing to do with Russian Collusion or anything Mueller was mandated to investigate.. The Judge can still set this aside or simply give him time served..

Rrepublicans?

Exposed so far:

Hillary, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein....

If we had a Special Counsel who actually followed up on EVERY crime he uncovered the jails would be filled with Democrats right now...

Rrepublicans?

Exposed so far:

If we had a Special Counsel who actually followed up on EVERY crime he uncovered the jails would be filled with Democrats right now...

Jeff Sessions, worst AG pick ever.

Rrepublicans?

Exposed so far:

Jeff Sessions, worst AG pick ever.
But Trump only picks the bestest people. Don't you bleeve him?

Two counts on the foreign bank accounts. One of the bank fraud counts. Mistrial on the rest of the counts. This is 8 more convictions produced by the Mueller investigation, on top of the already existing guilty pleas. But, you know, it's all a witch hunt.

Why do we even have the IRS?????

When the police execute a search warrant to search the home of a drug dealer and find a dead body, the drug dealer can still be charged and tired for murder.

Here's one quote from a lawyer. "can an officer seize evidence or make an arrest based on something they found while executing an unrelated warrant?" then the answer is "Damn skippy!"

The drug dealer doesn't get a pass on committing murder just because the legally executed warrant was issued based on searching for drugs. It doesn't matter that Mueller's central focus is investigating the Russian interference in the election. If the FBI seized evidence of tax fraud on his computer, then he gets charged and convicted of that crime.

Law enforcement doesn't, and shouldn't, ignore a crime that they have found just because they were specifically looking at one in particular. That's just plain stupid.

Forum List

Back