Maryanne Trump Barry about Donald Trump

Donald Trump criticized John McCain last year for being a prisoner of war and for not doing enough for veterans, then attacked a Gold Star family this summer. McCain criticized Trump at each turn, but stuck by his pledges to support the Republican nominee.

But 24 hours after audio surfaced of Trump demeaning women and making lewd comments about them, the 2008 Republican nominee decided he’d finally had enough.

The Arizona Republican said in a statement to POLITICO, later blasted out to the national media, that he simply can no longer stand behind his party’s standard-bearer. He used similar language on Saturday to that of Vice President Joe Biden, who said Trump’s comments of groping women amounted to “sexual assault.”

“I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference,” McCain said on Saturday. “But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy.”

It’s a stark reversal for McCain, as Saturday was for many Republicans. In an interview ahead of his primary triumph over Kelli Ward, McCain said that he had no plans to abandon Trump in his general election campaign.

“No,” McCain said in late August, when it appeared that Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.) was offering him a tough reelection challenge. “There’s no reason to do that.”

But Trump’s stock tanked in the ensuing six weeks. And McCain cited issues that other Republican didn’t touch in their statements abandoning Trump, particularly Trump’s continued insistence that five men in New York accused of a 1989 rape were guilty even after they were exonerated.

“Just this week, he made outrageous statements about the innocent men in the Central Park Five case,” McCain said. “There are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments in the just released video; no woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.”

(full article online)

Her diary became an issue for about two days and the media decided to focus on the attempt to sell it rather than her claim that showers with her father as a teenager turned her into a sex addict. Democrats want to learn about Trump's niece's opinion but they refuse to deal with the current president's relationship with his children.

So when did you read the diary?

Her diary became an issue for about two days and the media decided to focus on the attempt to sell it rather than her claim that showers with her father as a teenager turned her into a sex addict. Democrats want to learn about Trump's niece's opinion but they refuse to deal with the current president's relationship with his children.
HERE !!!!

Choose one of these threads to discuss the diary.

Donald Trump 's sister has told the truth about him to her niece Mary L. Trump.

Regardless of those truths, many have not heard or read them, and many have chosen to not believe or disregard what she has said.

But it is the truth, nevertheless, and a truth which shows where part of the country has gone to, or chosen to go to. Power. Power to control elections, power to control other people's rights. Power to not concede an election lost and do whatever can be done to overturn it. Power to take classified documents, leaving office as a citizen, to one's home.

If only more people would have listened to her words and others who have been warning, or had warned about Trump during his candidacy or afterwards. How long will it take?

Not merely a nothing burger, but an incredibly stale one.

Meaningless garbage, but the Democrats are so pathetic and deranged, they'll grasp at anything at this point.

Donald Trump criticized John McCain last year for being a prisoner of war and for not doing enough for veterans, then attacked a Gold Star family this summer. McCain criticized Trump at each turn, but stuck by his pledges to support the Republican nominee.

But 24 hours after audio surfaced of Trump demeaning women and making lewd comments about them, the 2008 Republican nominee decided he’d finally had enough.

The Arizona Republican said in a statement to POLITICO, later blasted out to the national media, that he simply can no longer stand behind his party’s standard-bearer. He used similar language on Saturday to that of Vice President Joe Biden, who said Trump’s comments of groping women amounted to “sexual assault.”

“I thought it important I respect the fact that Donald Trump won a majority of the delegates by the rules our party set. I thought I owed his supporters that deference,” McCain said on Saturday. “But Donald Trump’s behavior this week, concluding with the disclosure of his demeaning comments about women and his boasts about sexual assaults, make it impossible to continue to offer even conditional support for his candidacy.”

It’s a stark reversal for McCain, as Saturday was for many Republicans. In an interview ahead of his primary triumph over Kelli Ward, McCain said that he had no plans to abandon Trump in his general election campaign.

“No,” McCain said in late August, when it appeared that Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick (D-Ariz.) was offering him a tough reelection challenge. “There’s no reason to do that.”

But Trump’s stock tanked in the ensuing six weeks. And McCain cited issues that other Republican didn’t touch in their statements abandoning Trump, particularly Trump’s continued insistence that five men in New York accused of a 1989 rape were guilty even after they were exonerated.

“Just this week, he made outrageous statements about the innocent men in the Central Park Five case,” McCain said. “There are no excuses for Donald Trump’s offensive and demeaning comments in the just released video; no woman should ever be victimized by this kind of inappropriate behavior. He alone bears the burden of his conduct and alone should suffer the consequences.”

(full article online)

McCain took bribes from Putin to support the Uranium One-Rosatom Deal.
That's why he opposed Trump.
That family is just as corrupt as the Romneys and Cheneys.

Nice revisionist propaganda though.

Trump is an asshole and he’s not very smart. He proclaimed he would empty the swamp, then surrounded himself with establishment party people. Not smart.

However, how is Biden any better? He’s a long time corrupt lying politician who has done all he could to support the 1%. Just as did O and W.

This is what Americans get to vote for in their presidents.
Liked, but Trump's actually incredibly smart.

Lefties want us to learn about the former president's niece's opinion of him but nobody wants to hear about Biden's daughter's claim that his perversion turned her into a sex addict. I wonder why.
Liberals, not lefties, but yes.

You disingenuous crackpots absolutely hated Mittens in 2012....Now he's a touchstone of truth telling.

Fuck you sanctimonious douchebags.
Bush II is a big hero to them now as well.

They're deranged.

But Barry had been silent about her brother until portions of the recordings and transcripts from 2018 and 2019 were published.

In response to the report’s publication, Trump said in a statement released by the White House: “Every day it’s something else, who cares.”

Here are some of the most notable quotes from the recordings:

“I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy sh-t.”​

Barry said this in describing her brother’s conduct in running his administration since he was elected president in 2016.

“He has no principles.”​

Barry, who as a federal judge had ruled on immigration cases, said this about the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the southern border. “All he wants to do his appeal to his base,” she added.

“He doesn’t read.”​

Barry said this in response to a question from her niece about what the president reads. Trump has reportedly skipped reading daily intelligence briefings, instead relying on oral reports and visual aids.

“Donald is cruel.”​

Barry told her niece this while discussing the ongoing conflict between her and her brother since the 1980s, according to the Post.

“He was a brat.”​

Barry said this in explaining to her niece that she often did Trump’s homework for him and that he paid someone to take his SAT exams for him.

“You can’t trust him.”​

Barry said this during a discussion about Trump’s business bankruptcies. Companies led by Trump have filed for bankruptcy six times.

“He once tried to take credit for me.”​

Barry said this in reference to her appointment by then-President Ronald Reagan to a federal judgeship in New Jersey. Barry had asked Trump to tell his personal attorney, Roy Cohn, a friend of Reagan’s, to plead her case for the appointment, but maintains she had risen to the position on merit.

“It was all about him.”​

Barry said this about Trump’s speech at their father’s funeral in 1999. “Donald was the only one who didn’t speak about Dad,” she added. Barry reportedly did not attend the funeral service for their brother, Robert, which Trump held at the White House on Friday.

Donald Trump 's sister has told the truth about him to her niece Mary L. Trump.

Regardless of those truths, many have not heard or read them, and many have chosen to not believe or disregard what she has said.

But it is the truth, nevertheless, and a truth which shows where part of the country has gone to, or chosen to go to. Power. Power to control elections, power to control other people's rights. Power to not concede an election lost and do whatever can be done to overturn it. Power to take classified documents, leaving office as a citizen, to one's home.

If only more people would have listened to her words and others who have been warning, or had warned about Trump during his candidacy or afterwards. How long will it take?

I wonder what your relatives would say about you.

LOL

Lefties swoop down on the former president's niece like vultures on road kill but nobody wants to talk to Brandon's daughter.

Over the years the Texas senator has gone from Trump's biggest foe to one of his most loyal allies.

Mr Cruz once called Trump a "pathological liar" and a "coward".

This week he is leading the charge in the US Senate against certifying President-elect Joe Biden's election win.

(vide video online)

Start your own thread about it. It has nothing to do with this thread.

Farah Griffin explains that she was initially presented the opportunity to work directly under Trump in 2017 when he first took office. She declined, though, because she had "concerns about the man, who he was and the people around him."

In April 2020, after working under both Pence and the Department of Defense, she accepted the role of director of strategic communications for the White House.

"I went back to the West Wing, which I'm sure in so many people's minds define me, but they're only part of who I am," she tells PEOPLE. "And what I would say is I could spend rest of my life debating if I ever should have gone there, but I know the growth that came from it. I know the voice I found from working for Trump and realizing that he is not a man I could ever support being an office again."

When asked if she would vote for Trump if his name ends up on the ballot in 2024 she said, "He is wholly unfit to be in office."

She explains that she resigned from her post before the events of Jan. 6, 2021.

"When the election lies started being shared, I couldn't put my name to it. I couldn't put my conscience to it," she says. "So I resigned. But I didn't forcefully speak out until Jan. 6th, and I haven't stopped since."

She does, though, consider herself a "conservative Republican" and says while she is "no friend of Donald Trump's" that "doesn't mean I'm not extremely tied in in Republican politics."

"I'm a conservative Republican. But not to get into policy, my party needs to change," she says. "It needs to come into the 21st century. So I want to be part of fixing what the future of the Republican Party should be in casting behind us into the ash heap of history what Donald Trump has done to it."

Despite her opinion of the former president, Farah Griffin wants people to know that she was "honored to work for Vice President Pence."

(full article online)

Former DHS Chief of Staff Miles Taylor and president of the National Action Network Reverend Al Sharpton discuss the hypocrisy of Republicans who blasted Hillary Clinton over emails remaining silent on Trump’s improper handling of classified White House docs

Lost your way again? Even with the link I provided.

WOW !!!

It's important to provide the contrast.

Trump's estranged niece's opinion of his leadership style is important to you. Biden's own daughter accusing him of pedophilic incest isn't important to you.

This speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.

Miles Taylor, the ex-chief of staff in the Department of Homeland Security, revealed himself Oct. 28 to be the presidential critic from inside the administration known only as “Anonymous.” Read more: https://wapo.st/35DkJBC.

It's important to provide the contrast.

Trump's estranged niece's opinion of his leadership style is important to you. Biden's own daughter accusing him of pedophilic incest isn't important to you.

This speaks volumes about what kind of person you are.
Nothing but nonsense because you are way gone with Trump.

Trump does nothing wrong to you. Keep thinking it.

Back to my thread :)

Forum List

Back