Maxine Waters to Kanye: Don't Talk 'Out of Turn'

Doc1

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2017
The Conspiratorium.
""Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community," Waters told Politico. She added: "But we also think that sometimes
Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts."

I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and the American people will have realized how their being treated by these egotistical, narcissistic pieces of shit.

FROM BOTH DAMN SIDES!!!!!!!!

Yea I heard her comment. It's absolutely stunning that someone could talk like that today. But Democrats do it. The whole idea of the "Liberal Plantation For Blacks" is so true. Racism is alive and well in the Democratic party.

""Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community," Waters told Politico. She added: "But we also think that sometimes
Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts."

I keep hoping I'll wake up one day and the American people will have realized how their being treated by these egotistical, narcissistic pieces of shit.

he should just scream back at her MY TIME WOMAN, MY TIME and never let her finish a sentence.

but this is her saying "we will tell you what to think" - which is exactly what kayne is telling them he won't put up with.

This woman actually said someone needs assistance formulating thoughts? Really, Maxine Waters said THAT?

Oh me achin ribs

"When I was a child, I was warned about "talking out of turn" if I interrupted the teacher or didn't raise my hand."

Truly unbelievable.

Waters is mentally insane

I wonder how many Black Americans will see how incredibly condescending and insulting this is.

Well, Trump got 8% of the black vote, so that gives you a ball park number.

I wonder how many Black Americans will see how incredibly condescending and insulting this is.
Well, Trump got 8% of the black vote, so that gives you a ball park number.
We'll see. I've been saying all along that something like this will have to come from the culture. It will take one, then another, then some momentum will build.

I don't know if this is it, but that's what it will take.

Between this and Michelle yesterday promising some students that she would be their "Forever First Lady", what the crap is wrong with these people.

"When I was a child, I was warned about "talking out of turn" if I interrupted the teacher or didn't raise my hand."

Truly unbelievable.
really? she was shit as a kid too then.

31781891_880531225476211_6542727564094341120_n.jpg

Forum List

Back