Maybe I'm beginning to understand this Trump thing

I wouldn't doubt every living president is secretly enjoying this and the dead ones also..

Actually the living presidents are rolling over in their beds at night, and the dead one's rolling over in their graves seeing the way Trump behaves in office.

Looking at all their hard work building foreign alliances, being thrown under the bus.

You can't be serious? The world needs us more then we need them..

I wonder if George Soros is going to go insane and spend every last dime he has? That would be funny just to see him lose again.

Republicans control everythintg, they appointed the majority of the supreme court, have a majority in the house, in the senate, and run the white house.

Yet they still can't get shit done. They've had 7 years to write something to replace obamacare, and they still can't pass a replacement.
it's repealed if it dies. That isn't too far away as more exchanges have gone off line.

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

Wow Mac....that's like...uh....really dramatic. :lol:

Mac1958

This is just a pity party.
You had no problem supporting someone who exemplified this "adult behavior."

Okay.

It's perfectly fine that Donald Trump, the President of the United States and Leader of the Free World, behaves like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year boy because Hillary Clinton.

I must admit, I never looked at it that way. You've sold me. I'm in. Drain the swamp!

:rock:

/ thread

Yet they still can't get shit done. They've had 7 years to write something to replace obamacare, and they still can't pass a replacement.
This is because they are very much like Democrats.

If they were like democrats they would have passed a healthcare bill
If they were like democrats they would have given the other side a voice in the legislation, even if they didn't give it a single vote.

Instead republicans wrote their bill in secret, and still couldn't get it passed.

What happened to Trumps, beautiful, beautiful healthcare, that would cover everybody., and cost much, much less.
off topic

After a LOT of observation and asking a LOT of questions, I've settled on one specific theory as to why Trump's fans have watched and cheered as he has done what he has done to the office of President of the United States: This is one, final, loud, angry primal scream, an historic vent, based on years of pent-up and growing frustration, a guy screaming FUCK YOU to his enemies as he blows up a building with he and his enemies in it.

They've said it themselves: They really DO NOT CARE what he does while in office, because a higher priority for them is pissing off their enemies. How many times have you seen that said on this forum? They've said it over and over. They're gonna hurt their enemies, even if it means real destruction to everything else. Kind of an over-the-top, hopeless, radical chemotherapy treatment for a terminal cancer patient.

Trump's is the first "Fuck it, blow it up, I don't give a shit" presidency. They've been made angrier and angrier by people who have a vested professional interest in fanning the flames, and I also think they realize they let it all get away from them, and now it's just too late. So, fuck it. Blow it up. Then let it burn.

So Trump is their last, loud gasp, their final FUCK YOU, and they're gonna cheer as the building goes up in flames.

Thanks! It sure has caused a ton of drama queen activity. Little did I know.

Hey moron, it's just that one thing they couldn't agree on. That doesn't mean they got nothing done.

How fucking stupid are you exactly?

I hate to point out that congress doesn't get a participation ribbon, or an "A" for effort.

Republicans didn't get shit down, and can't get shit done. That the very nature of the party.

It's hard to govern, when you control all three branches of government.
off topic

Maybe you can tell me what Hillary Clinton has to do with Donald Trump acting like a vulgar, spoiled, attention-starved 12-year old boy.

Samantha Bee called Trump “a sociopathic 70-year-old toddler”

I agree, you know very little. And you need to learn what an opinion is.

< I really think your points can all be completely dismissed.

Trump is a REACTION to The LEFT's Declared War on Democracy, their declared WAR on "THE PEACEFUL TRANSITION OF POWER" and their DECLARED WAR on National Sovereignty & Individual Liberties.

It is THE PRESS, and THE DEMOCRAT PARTY who said "FUCK IT" we don't give a shit about America and we want to BLOW IT UP....if that's what it takes to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA in to a Marxist, Collectivist, Liberal Dystopia.

Thread End />
It's that kind of deflection away from the primary point - his judgement, behavior and temperament - that convinces me I'm pretty close on this.

You are still trying to tie those three together. They don't have to be.
Sure, they don't have to be. We can lower standards all we want. But by my personal standards, they are.

Two separate things. You are now talking about standards, I'm talking about practicality. You claim that his tweets and his actions, effect his judgement and you imply that they harm the country. Yet you cannot explain how.

Your personal standards are just personal and really affect nothing outside of your feelings.
Sure. But if there are Republicans and foreign countries who don't trust or respect him due to his behaviors (and I have no doubt there are), that can affect how they deal with him. That's not a stretch.

And frankly, the "damage" aspect of this isn't something I've thought a lot about. I've been more interested in the behaviors of those who act is if his behavior shouldn't bother anyone. As with most partisan issues, I often can't tell what I'm supposed to take seriously, and when people say that his behavior is just fine, I do have to wonder.

Will his behavior hurt the country? I dunno, I'm horrible at predicting that stuff. But the behaviors of Trump and his followers are pretty interesting to me.
200w.webp

Mac....Trump is sort of a fuck you to a lot of assholes who have been fucking up America for a long time. But your description is more than a little over the top. You are completely missing the humor with which Trump and supporters enjoying trolling the dimwit half of America.

Mac1958

This is just a pity party.
You had no problem supporting someone who exemplified this "adult behavior."

It's like the OP wants to give everyone a free pass on what they created..

Hell we wanted a respectable media, Congress men and women..but their has to be a time when you fight back...

Mac....Trump is sort of a fuck you to a lot of assholes who have been fucking up America for along time. But your description is more than a little over the top. You are completely missing the humor with which Trump and supporters enjoying trolling the dimwit half of America.
Agreed.

Forum List

Back